Fastest way to your goals leftist is automated robotics

Actually, this does bring up an interesting question regarding economics. If goods cost nothing to produce, why would it be necessary to pay for them?

Many people seem to forget that the present economic system(s) did not exist until fairly recently in human society. A money based economy, which began at the Renaissance, is nothing more than one possibility.

We are faced today with inventing a new system unlike the past. This may scare some people, but humans have done it before and there is no reason to think we can't again. The fact is, we must. The present economic methods have run their course. We are going to have to stop worshiping money as if it were all there is to make things work.

I've been thinking about something along those lines when it comes to the possibility of building an economy based on the development of fusion power. When the source of energy is virtually limitless and the cost per unit of energy falls dramatically, the need for most forms of manual labor and most workers would be nearly eliminated. What happens then? Hence my reference to "Player Piano", which I seem to recall (and must re-read) having that general theme.

well I assume you do know why Nikola Tesla inventions were shot down, lost a bit to history?

Nikola Tesla - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If they really worked as touted, what would stop someone with bringing them to market now? I put that in the same category as the 100 mpg automobile.

I've been thinking about something along those lines when it comes to the possibility of building an economy based on the development of fusion power. When the source of energy is virtually limitless and the cost per unit of energy falls dramatically, the need for most forms of manual labor and most workers would be nearly eliminated. What happens then? Hence my reference to "Player Piano", which I seem to recall (and must re-read) having that general theme.

well I assume you do know why Nikola Tesla inventions were shot down, lost a bit to history?

If they really worked as touted, what would stop someone with bringing them to market now? I put that in the same category as the 100 mpg automobile.

the theory works and please research it before you try to shoot it down like the 100 mph carb I think you ment to say. you really have to know the politics of the day... and how do you charge the customer?

we still dont know shit about electricity. btw.. we check voltages with voltages... every animal is controled by electricity.... fuckin awsome when you think about how we move are limbs or breath.

the theory works and please research it before you try to shoot it down like the 100 mph carb I think you ment to say. you really have to know the politics of the day... and how do you charge the customer?

A carb could certainly get 100 mpg, but I'm talking a whole normal weight automobile.

What about the politics of TODAY would prevent someone from bringing Tesla's inventions to market?

Forum List

Back