Fastest way to your goals leftist is automated robotics

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
The closes we will ever come to a system the leftist want is robotics. A society based on robots, driveless trucks and computerized state(Oregon, California, New York, Florida, etc by state) control of those things. Food will be in our stores without the work of a human being.

-Farming can be done by robots.
-Driving food to stores can be done by driverless cars, trucks and trains.

A system that will work 24 hours a day is what we need. Food is grown, watered and picked by a robotic automated system of farming. I believe we could do this within the next 10-15 years....

This system would take the human being out of farming. This means that we don't have to pay a human being and the cost of food goes down to just the cost of up keep...A system of feeding our population can be put together once we get to this point that will allow such a system that gives food to people within a economic way. That both conservatives and extreme leftist can both agree.

Robots/automation are the closes we will ever come to a society that will be able to provide for society as marx thought within its most basic need.

Now we debate rather we want centralized state control of such systems.

Last edited:
what the hell you talking about? if it was up to the left we would go back to the 1800's when everything was done by manual labor.

The closes we will ever come to a system the leftist want is robotics. A society based on robots, driveless trucks and computerized state(Oregon, California, New York, Florida, etc by state) control of those things. Food will be in our stores without the work of a human being.

A system that will work 24 hours a day is what we need. Food is grown, watered and picked by a robotic automated system of farming. I believe we could do this within the next 10-15 years....

This system would take the human being out of farming. This means that we don't have to pay a human being and the cost of food goes down to just the cost of up keep...A system of feeding our population can be put together once we get to this point that will allow such a system that gives food to people within a economic way. That both conservatives and extreme leftist can both agree.

Robots/automation are the closes we will ever come to a society that will be able to provide for society as marx thought within its most basic need.

TooStupid.gif

• Banned

TooStupid.gif

Are you a fucking idiot? It takes a brain to think of such thing.

Wow, some people really are stupid. Tell me why this couldn't work? Not insult.

Last edited:
what the hell you talking about? if it was up to the left we would go back to the 1800's when everything was done by manual labor.

Quite possibly, but what they say and do are two very different things.

yea true, they never get what they wish for might come true and then bitch where are the jobs, for low skill workers? lol

I have thought of the potential dangers of robotics leaving 99% of the people unemployed in the relative future.

If no one has money, then no one will by their products, forcing them to hire people in order to pay them so those people can circulate money.

Oh, in other words, The Free Market (if its ever allowed to exist), would never allow the majority of the workforce to be replaced by robots, because if no one had a job, the economy would collapse.

Last edited:
I have thought of the potential dangers of robotics leaving 99% of the people unemployed in the relative future.

If no one has money, then no one will by their products, forcing them to hire people in order to pay them so those people can circulate money.

Oh, in other words, The Free Market (if its ever allowed to exist), would never allow the majority of the workforce to be replaced by robots, because if no one had a job, the economy would collapse.

thought along those same lines in the 80's thats why I became: just an industrial maintenance man. someone has to fix them and program them untill they can do it themselfs. not in my life time of course.

Actually, this does bring up an interesting question regarding economics. If goods cost nothing to produce, why would it be necessary to pay for them?

Many people seem to forget that the present economic system(s) did not exist until fairly recently in human society. A money based economy, which began at the Renaissance, is nothing more than one possibility.

We are faced today with inventing a new system unlike the past. This may scare some people, but humans have done it before and there is no reason to think we can't again. The fact is, we must. The present economic methods have run their course. We are going to have to stop worshiping money as if it were all there is to make things work.

Last edited:
Actually, this does bring up an interesting question regarding economics. If goods cost nothing to produce, why would it be necessary to pay for them?

Many people seem to forget that the present economic system(s) did not exist until fairly recently in human society. A money based economy, which began at the Renaissance, is nothing more than one possibility.

We are faced today with inventing a new system unlike the past. This may scare some people, but humans have done it before and there is no reason to think we can't again. The fact is, we must. The present economic methods have run their course. We are going to have to stop worshiping money as if it were all there is to make things work.

I've been thinking about something along those lines when it comes to the possibility of building an economy based on the development of fusion power. When the source of energy is virtually limitless and the cost per unit of energy falls dramatically, the need for most forms of manual labor and most workers would be nearly eliminated. What happens then? Hence my reference to "Player Piano", which I seem to recall (and must re-read) having that general theme.

I've been thinking about something along those lines when it comes to the possibility of building an economy based on the development of fusion power. When the source of energy is virtually limitless and the cost per unit of energy falls dramatically, the need for most forms of manual labor and most workers would be nearly eliminated. What happens then? Hence my reference to "Player Piano", which I seem to recall (and must re-read) having that general theme.

well I assume you do know why Nikola Tesla inventions were shot down, lost a bit to history?

Nikola Tesla - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back