Fastest Growing Demographic

History suggests that being not white is not exactly an advantage in America. Aside from a few nutjobs, I would imagine most people are who they claim to be.

History is the past. Today is a different story. The future is a different story.

You want to discuss the best and safest neighborhoods? They are Jewish neighborhoods. Best schools, home values, safety. Yet antisemitism is sky high? How do those on both sides explain that?

I live near a jewish neighbor hood. Go there regularly for various stuff. It is nice. Used to go a LOT.

I also live near a number of black neighborhoods. Never go there. No reason to. Plenty of reason not to. Long ago, used to sometime deliver pizza there. People were afraid to come to their own door in their own neighborhood.

So you would vote for Sanders sycophants but not Trump sycophants? Great logic….
Haven't seen any Sanders sycophants running in TN, certainly none I ever supported. They aren't the types that will keep local taxes low, make sure the garbage is picked up, sign a no TN income tax pledge, keep their nose out of my weapons and ammunition stores and see that I am not bothered by riff-raff.
This must be a problem in your state. You got a state income tax, problems with government contracted services, restrictive gun control, people protesting and tearing crap up in your streets? Maybe it's the people YOU pick.

Haven't seen any Sanders sycophants running in TN, certainly none I ever supported. They aren't the types that will keep local taxes low, make sure the garbage is picked up, sign a no TN income tax pledge, keep their nose out of my weapons and ammunition stores and see that I am not bothered by riff-raff.
This must be a problem in your state. You got a state income tax, problems with government contracted services, restrictive gun control, people protesting and tearing crap up in your streets? Maybe it's the people YOU pick.
Of course. MA is a giant blue leftist state. I do not pick them. I am just outnumbered by illogical leftists who elect people like Elizabeth Warren. Embarrassing.

Of course. MA is a giant blue leftist state. I do not pick them. I am just outnumbered by illogical leftists who elect people like Elizabeth Warren. Embarrassing.
Then relocate to TN. You would like Nashville or Knoxville. I think Flacaltenn likes Chattanooga. You big northeastern urbanites might not cotton to rural Jackson, Madison County, but we would welcome your capital investment you wouldn't be bothered, especially if you move here north of the interstate or out in the county. Just don't be expecting decent cable selection out there.

Then relocate to TN. You would like Nashville or Knoxville. I think Flacaltenn likes Chattanooga. You big northeastern urbanites might not cotton to rural Jackson, Madison County, but we would welcome your capital investment you wouldn't be bothered, especially if you move here north of the interstate or out in the county. Just don't be expecting decent cable selection out there.
My family and job is here. If I could I would

My family and job is here. If I could I would
I thought you were a small business operator. Can understand growing up and hooked in, now somewhat committed until retirement age.
I think my dad and uncle settled up there in Baltimore, from TN, after the war, working in electronics for a company call Hallicrafters. Dad thought the big northern city life sucked by comparison and moved back to the region settling in Paducah and staying till my final year and a half of High school. Aunt and Uncle stayed up there, settling in College Park. They seem to like it and made a ton of money.

I thought you were a small business operator. Can understand growing up and hooked in, now somewhat committed until retirement age.
I think my dad and uncle settled up there in Baltimore, from TN, after the war, working in electronics for a company call Hallicrafters. Dad thought the big northern city life sucked by comparison and moved back to the region settling in Paducah and staying till my final year and a half of High school. Aunt and Uncle stayed up there, settling in College Park. They seem to like it and made a ton of money.
My operation is in Boston. Tough to move.

yeah, sadly....on each other.......

but hey, you haven't scalped anyone today, right?

~S~
Doubt it. I think he did one of those peyote or mushroom sweat lodge things, this morning, while somebody that looked like the Q-Shammon rattled some beads and trinkets, sitting on a blanket.

Do you have any proof that any more than a few flakes here and there do so? A few anecdotes do NOT prove any universal truth.

Read the OP.
Uh... yes it does.
A few anecdotes here add up to many-many anecdotes out there.
Both my kids talked about kids who put down minority/multirace on their college applications trying to get the goods.

Doubt it. I think he did one of those peyote or mushroom sweat lodge things, this morning, while somebody that looked like the Q-Shammon rattled some beads and trinkets, sitting on a blanket.
oh so...it might notta been Jim Beam or Jack Daniels that won the west W6?????

man.....i never get the memo.....

:dance:
~S~

Maybe if enough people start checking off two or three boxes, those making forms and whatnot will get the message and stop putting them there in the first place.
It won't let you on computer and I haven't done a mark sense form with pencil in years.

Forum List

Back