Dem governor candidate says Trump, GOP made up CRT controversy to 'divide people'...Hillary's bag boy is spreading propaganda & misinformation

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

They can say the most outrageous theories and their leftist sheep will believe them.

The "CRT" thing is made up. It's a hoax. McAuliffe is right. There is no big, bad wolf out there trying to hurt the right-wingers' precious kiddies, but trumpsters are gullible.

Yep, McAuliffe is right.

You know, I'm tired of the white people who say that things blacks do to figure out racism in this system are dividing this country. White racism is divding the damn country not CRT.

Yep, McAuliffe is right.

You know, I'm tired of the white people who say that things blacks do to figure out racism in this system are dividing this country. White racism is divding the damn country not CRT.
You and I are both Americans. We both have the right to be in our land and breathe upon it. If I have done anything wrong to any person, as a spiritual person, I will accept judgment.

• Love
Reactions: IM2

They can say the most outrageous theories and their leftist sheep will believe them.
We need to quit talking about critical race theory. The left will deny it first, then they'll say it's not what it is, then it's a right-wing conspiracy... and it will go on forever. This was learned when states banned the teaching of critical race theory but didn't clearly specify what those teachings were so the teachers are still telling white children that they're oppressors without calling it critical race theory.

We need to be exactly specific in what should not, must not, be taught: Nothing that blames the current condition of any race on the actions of any other race or the predecessors in any other race. When there are specific cases of a person of one race harming a specific person or persons of another race, then that can be taught but anything that teaches one race that they are inherently less than another, or teaches another race that they're inherently oppressors or worse than another, is racist and cannot be taught. Teaching such racist ideas should result in a 20 year prison sentence.

Yep, McAuliffe is right.

Be specific. What did whites as a whole, do to you or to blacks as a whole.

Forum List

Back