Faster than light observed at NASA.

You are a numbnut, woo woo lost and he admitted it when I posted the information THAT HAS ALREADY BEEN SENT BY ENTANGLEMENT

AGAIN HERE IS THE INFORMATION ALREADY SENT AS AN IMAGE
This is not a debate, information has already been sent by entanglement, I was, am and always will be right in this.

83007.jpg
Nice pictures created by entanglement. Too bad they weren't instantaneous; not even faster than the speed of light.

You are a numbnut, woo woo lost and he admitted it when I posted the information THAT HAS ALREADY BEEN SENT BY ENTANGLEMENT

This is not a debate, information has already been sent by entanglement, I was, am and always will be right in this.

83007.jpg
Nice pictures created by entanglement. Too bad they weren't instantaneous; not even faster than the speed of light.
They are communication. Now since they are not faster than light perhaps you can name their speed because obviously you know

PS Googles quantum computer just solved a problem in 200 seconds that would have taken a classical supercomputer 10000 years.

You bought Google right

Smile now Charlie

the principle of transferring information instantaneously has been around for a while,

It has never been around. Discovery of the remote state of a particle by measuring an entangled property of the local particle gives instant knowledge of both the local particle state and the remote particle state.

However, before the measurement of the local particle state, nothing is known about the state of either particle. You cannot communicate anything instantly when you don't know what the local particle state is. When you don't know what you are communicating, that isn't communication of information.

Entanglement is valuable for secure communication, but no faster than the speed of light.

the principle of transferring information instantaneously has been around for a while,

It has never been around. Discovery of the remote state of a particle by measuring an entangled property of the local particle gives instant knowledge of both the local particle state and the remote particle state.

However, before the measurement of the local particle state, nothing is known about the state of either particle. You cannot communicate anything instantly when you don't know what the local particle state is. When you don't know what you are communicating, that isn't communication of information.

Entanglement is valuable for secure communication, but no faster than the speed of light.

Did you know Edison never went to school

Because of this fact he never learned the wrong way to think.......like you do

They are communication. Now since they are not faster than light perhaps you can name their speed because obviously you know
Entanglement for the two pictures was done through a pair of crystals. That would slow down the light a bit. Otherwise outside the crystals it would be at light speed.

What I said is urban legend and has nothing to do with religion. Cool Papa Bell played baseball in the negro league from 1922-1946. They say he was the fastest man that ever lived. He hit one up the middle once and was called out when the ball hit him sliding into second.
So suddenly you have no opinion on the science that turns einstein into a nothing
I never did have an opinion about it. I'm not qualified to call Einstein a dummy, period. And if we got along with Einstein's theory of relativity all these years and it's the basis for modern physics, why should I get uptight about some alleged finding? Maybe it's right and maybe it's wrong and maybe it's different in the galaxy they were observing. I wish you well in your search for truth.
Einstein was and always will be the fool who claimed that the universe was not expanding according to his physics. I find it comical that you and others take his physics fully seriously when according to what you believe now he was totally wrong
Einstein thought he was right based on what was observable at the time.

Obviously, we can see more of the universe now.

About 20 years ago I bought a 1902 world atlas at an estate sale. It was a magnificent work. But it was based on what we knew at the time. And at the time, we know the only timely means of travelling across the US (which had only 45 states) was by rail, and the entire universe was only 100,000 light years across. Currently, the furthest galaxy we're seen is 133,000 times further than that.

So, yeah, it's no huge surprise the ideas about the universe change the more we can see of it.
And now DeGrasse Tyson says that there is no universe, or more precisely that it and we are computer simulations on a hard drive. Why? because exactly ZERO of Einstein's math adds up, as the math says 85 percent of the universe is missing. The other think being speculated now is that expansion is happening from outside the universe.

All nonsense
You know how much all this impacts your life directly?

Zero.

So why are you so emotional about it?

- "Chemical X"? Seriously? --- Sure, why not, what would you call it? ... we have molecules that are not life bonding into molecules that are life ... and show me, how hard could it be ... Wald (1954) calls it an enzyme, if that helps ...

-"if we have a pair of couple electrons 20 light years apart, just observing the quantum state of the one guaranties the other is in the opposite state, we don't have to wait 20 years, it happens immediately" - great illustration of QM's own religious belief requirements. Nonsense. --- not much of a religion if everybody agrees it's wrong ... there's some manner of inconsistency with GR so there appears to be a more fundamental process at work ... Universal Field Theory is an active area of research ... it's certainly possible that Einstein is right, that nothing travels faster than light, then we're screwed I guess ...

- "what exact was created in the beginning" - "created"? "beginning"? - back to mainstream circular reasoned religious belief requirements. Says much about our human need for just any old answer at a minimum, not much else. --- Actually, it looks like we inherited religion from our Neanderthal fore bearers ... it's good for the stupid ... I think we can agree some people are stupid today, they were even stupider back when ... "God says so" works for the most part ...

- "as a Christian I'm quick to admit I have no idea which is true" - interesting in that most I've met claimed faith based absolutes which they attempted using as a bludgeon.
- "to help feed the hungry today" - none of this can matter by comparison if you're accomplishing any of that.

I'm loath to criticize my brothers and sisters that go door-to-door spreading the Gospel ... I've seen them change people's lives for the better ... and that's a high ideal, something maybe all of us should be watching for ... if you wanna believe in evolution, then the individual respected as a benefit to the community will have better access to mating partners ... sounds like the exact same thing to me ...

Entanglement for the two pictures was done through a pair of crystals. That would slow down the light a bit. Otherwise outside the crystals it would be at light speed.
So you do not know...………………….

The fact is that the entanglement is instant, which is one of the quantum enigmas, instant does not actually imply a speed, instant means it is already there before you hit the send button. Which until explained causes a short in the human mind, and since the macro realm is all composed of the quantum realm the more we learn the less we know

Last edited:
Did you know Edison never went to school

Because of this fact he never learned the wrong way to think.......like you do
Important Facts About Thomas Edison & the Invention of the Light Bulb
Edison tested thousands of materials, including over 6,000 types of plant growths to find the best filament.

I don't think pure trial and error is the best way to think in today's world when you are developing modern technology.
You miss the point which is that Edison never learned the fucking bullshit taught in schools. Like the most powerful code in the known universe created itself from nothing one day because nothing got bored with doing nothing, or the universe is really a computer program on a hard drive, which includes you.

Edison was free of ignorance which freed his mind

So suddenly you have no opinion on the science that turns einstein into a nothing
I never did have an opinion about it. I'm not qualified to call Einstein a dummy, period. And if we got along with Einstein's theory of relativity all these years and it's the basis for modern physics, why should I get uptight about some alleged finding? Maybe it's right and maybe it's wrong and maybe it's different in the galaxy they were observing. I wish you well in your search for truth.
Einstein was and always will be the fool who claimed that the universe was not expanding according to his physics. I find it comical that you and others take his physics fully seriously when according to what you believe now he was totally wrong
Einstein thought he was right based on what was observable at the time.

Obviously, we can see more of the universe now.

About 20 years ago I bought a 1902 world atlas at an estate sale. It was a magnificent work. But it was based on what we knew at the time. And at the time, we know the only timely means of travelling across the US (which had only 45 states) was by rail, and the entire universe was only 100,000 light years across. Currently, the furthest galaxy we're seen is 133,000 times further than that.

So, yeah, it's no huge surprise the ideas about the universe change the more we can see of it.
And now DeGrasse Tyson says that there is no universe, or more precisely that it and we are computer simulations on a hard drive. Why? because exactly ZERO of Einstein's math adds up, as the math says 85 percent of the universe is missing. The other think being speculated now is that expansion is happening from outside the universe.

All nonsense
You know how much all this impacts your life directly?

Zero.

So why are you so emotional about it?
Wrong, I own stock in the most powerful quantum computer on the planet...……………..

You are being an asshole again. I answered the question with what little information was available.

The fact is that the entanglement is instant, which is one of the quantum enigmas, instant does not actually imply a speed, instant means it is already there before you hit the send button. Which until explained causes a short in the human mind, and since the macro realm is all composed of the quantum realm the more we learn the less we know
Resolving the state of an entangled particle is instant. Communication of information is not.
We have been through this many many times. Why do you keep bringing up the same thing?

You miss the point which is that Edison never learned the fucking bullshit taught in schools. Like the most powerful code in the known universe created itself from nothing one day because nothing got bored with doing nothing, or the universe is really a computer program on a hard drive, which includes you.

Edison was free of ignorance which freed his mind
More BS. Total BS.

You are being an asshole again. I answered the question with what little information was available.

Resolving the state of an entangled particle is instant. Communication of information is not.
We have been through this many many times. Why do you keep bringing up the same thing?
You said that the speed was less than light. What information do you have that everyone else lacks?

True though, pretty much everyone I humiliate ends up rationalizing me as the asshole that they are. Why should you be any different than those that came before you?

Better to be me than you

Google has reached quantum supremacy – here's what it should do next

NASDAQ: GOOG - Google Search

You said that the speed was less than light. What information do you have that everyone else lacks?

True though, pretty much everyone I humiliate ends up rationalizing me as the asshole that they are. Why should you be any different than those that came before you?

Better to be me than you
Now you are being an asshole and a troll. You keep asking the same questions over and over after they were answered. You have no understanding of physics and are proud of it. You are seriously afflicted with the Dunning-Kruger effect.

Yea you did say that entanglement can not be used for communication.

Look don't fret, no one has ever beaten me, so you never had the chance really.

You will adjust, I adjusted a couple of law firms and the feds too.

I would agree with Wuwei, so he won that argument. Entanglement can't be used for instant communication, but it would definitely be cool if it can. All we know is its behavior. I can't remember how Hawking was using it at the event horizon of a black hole, but it was just a thought experiment.

That said, CERN is using it to see if there are other dimensions, so quantum particles could give us more information on how gravity and our universe works.

83007.jpg

Oh gawd, you're still stuck on this cat image? It's only one-time, one-way communication. Let's say at noon, we both agree to each do our part of the experiment. You shoot the red photons towards the cat stencil while I shoot the yellow photons to the camera. This way I can see what you sent. However, it's only good for that one time and I got the reverse image. It's very limited communications. If there was some way for you to gather up the red photons while I gather up the yellow ones, then I can shoot it through a stencil and then you shoot it towards a camera. Not really practical.
They had 5g internet 30 years ago right

Kid I am investing in quantum

You quote the science books

I'm investing in new ones

You have to judge the stock for yourself, but I'm not quoting science books. I read that article you linked and it discussed how they made the image.

The called one set of entangled photons red and the other yellow. I take my yellow photons with me to my home. You send your red photons at noon the next day
through a dog stencil (am a dog person myself). I shoot the yellow photons at noon towards a camera to get the image.

So, you are right one time about being able to communicate instantly, but Wuwei is still right and smarter than you. How do I collect the yellow photons and send it back to you and how do you collect your red photons to shoot towards the camera?

The devil is in the details.

Better to be me than you

Google has reached quantum supremacy – here's what it should do next

NASDAQ: GOOG - Google Search

I see Google is making progress. However, they still have to make further breakthroughs.

Physicists Just Quantum Entangled 10 Photon Pairs And Set a New World Record

New Quantum-Entanglement Record Could Spur Hack-Proof Communications | Live Science

Better to be me than you
Now you are being an asshole and a troll. You keep asking the same questions over and over after they were answered. You have no understanding of physics and are proud of it. You are seriously afflicted with the Dunning-Kruger effect.
Well there you go being stupid again. Do tell us all the answers to what no one knows. Einstein called it spooky because it did not make sense to him

Lol but you know

Yea you did say that entanglement can not be used for communication.

Look don't fret, no one has ever beaten me, so you never had the chance really.

You will adjust, I adjusted a couple of law firms and the feds too.

I would agree with Wuwei, so he won that argument. Entanglement can't be used for instant communication, but it would definitely be cool if it can. All we know is its behavior. I can't remember how Hawking was using it at the event horizon of a black hole, but it was just a thought experiment.

That said, CERN is using it to see if there are other dimensions, so quantum particles could give us more information on how gravity and our universe works.

83007.jpg

Oh gawd, you're still stuck on this cat image? It's only one-time, one-way communication. Let's say at noon, we both agree to each do our part of the experiment. You shoot the red photons towards the cat stencil while I shoot the yellow photons to the camera. This way I can see what you sent. However, it's only good for that one time and I got the reverse image. It's very limited communications. If there was some way for you to gather up the red photons while I gather up the yellow ones, then I can shoot it through a stencil and then you shoot it towards a camera. Not really practical.
They had 5g internet 30 years ago right

Kid I am investing in quantum

You quote the science books

I'm investing in new ones

You have to judge the stock for yourself, but I'm not quoting science books. I read that article you linked and it discussed how they made the image.

The called one set of entangled photons red and the other yellow. I take my yellow photons with me to my home. You send your red photons at noon the next day
through a dog stencil (am a dog person myself). I shoot the yellow photons at noon towards a camera to get the image.

So, you are right one time about being able to communicate instantly, but Wuwei is still right and smarter than you. How do I collect the yellow photons and send it back to you and how do you collect your red photons to shoot towards the camera?

The devil is in the details.
Actually both of you are far brighter than albert in your own minds, because Al had no clue, he just said was spooky

Well there you go being stupid again. Do tell us all the answers to what no one knows. Einstein called it spooky because it did not make sense to him

Lol but you know
Answers to what? Precisely what is your question?

Forum List

Back