Faster than light observed at NASA.

I never did have an opinion about it. I'm not qualified to call Einstein a dummy, period. And if we got along with Einstein's theory of relativity all these years and it's the basis for modern physics, why should I get uptight about some alleged finding? Maybe it's right and maybe it's wrong and maybe it's different in the galaxy they were observing. I wish you well in your search for truth.
Einstein was and always will be the fool who claimed that the universe was not expanding according to his physics. I find it comical that you and others take his physics fully seriously when according to what you believe now he was totally wrong
Einstein thought he was right based on what was observable at the time.

Obviously, we can see more of the universe now.

About 20 years ago I bought a 1902 world atlas at an estate sale. It was a magnificent work. But it was based on what we knew at the time. And at the time, we know the only timely means of travelling across the US (which had only 45 states) was by rail, and the entire universe was only 100,000 light years across. Currently, the furthest galaxy we're seen is 133,000 times further than that.

So, yeah, it's no huge surprise the ideas about the universe change the more we can see of it.
And now DeGrasse Tyson says that there is no universe, or more precisely that it and we are computer simulations on a hard drive. Why? because exactly ZERO of Einstein's math adds up, as the math says 85 percent of the universe is missing. The other think being speculated now is that expansion is happening from outside the universe.

All nonsense
You know how much all this impacts your life directly?

Zero.

So why are you so emotional about it?
Wrong, I own stock in the most powerful quantum computer on the planet...……………..
So, Einstein's wrong ideas impact your net worth...how, exactly?

So you do not know...………………….
You are being an asshole again. I answered the question with what little information was available.

The fact is that the entanglement is instant, which is one of the quantum enigmas, instant does not actually imply a speed, instant means it is already there before you hit the send button. Which until explained causes a short in the human mind, and since the macro realm is all composed of the quantum realm the more we learn the less we know
Resolving the state of an entangled particle is instant. Communication of information is not.
We have been through this many many times. Why do you keep bringing up the same thing?
You said that the speed was less than light. What information do you have that everyone else lacks?

True though, pretty much everyone I humiliate ends up rationalizing me as the asshole that they are. Why should you be any different than those that came before you?

Better to be me than you

Google has reached quantum supremacy – here's what it should do next

NASDAQ: GOOG - Google Search

I see Google is making progress. However, they still have to make further breakthroughs.

Physicists Just Quantum Entangled 10 Photon Pairs And Set a New World Record

New Quantum-Entanglement Record Could Spur Hack-Proof Communications | Live Science
Now how exactly does entangled hack proof communications happen without information

Thanks for proving my point

Well there you go being stupid again. Do tell us all the answers to what no one knows. Einstein called it spooky because it did not make sense to him

Lol but you know
Answers to what? Precisely what is your question?

Ok, how does entangled hack proof communications happen if as you babbled in front of the entire crew that entanglement can not send information

The little picture is dangerous

Look ahead

New Quantum-Entanglement Record Could Spur Hack-Proof Communications | Live Science

Last edited:
Einstein was and always will be the fool who claimed that the universe was not expanding according to his physics. I find it comical that you and others take his physics fully seriously when according to what you believe now he was totally wrong

About 20 years ago I bought a 1902 world atlas at an estate sale. It was a magnificent work. But it was based on what we knew at the time. And at the time, we know the only timely means of travelling across the US (which had only 45 states) was by rail, and the entire universe was only 100,000 light years across. Currently, the furthest galaxy we're seen is 133,000 times further than that.

So, yeah, it's no huge surprise the ideas about the universe change the more we can see of it.
And now DeGrasse Tyson says that there is no universe, or more precisely that it and we are computer simulations on a hard drive. Why? because exactly ZERO of Einstein's math adds up, as the math says 85 percent of the universe is missing. The other think being speculated now is that expansion is happening from outside the universe.

All nonsense

Zero.

Wrong, I own stock in the most powerful quantum computer on the planet...……………..
Stock values, I want a piece of the quantum Mars internet network

All nonsense

Zero.

Can you show me on the doll where Einstein hurt you?

All nonsense

Zero.

Physicists Prove Einstein Wrong With 'Spooky' Quantum Experiment

The Tale Of A 1986 Experiment That Proved Einstein Wrong

Experiment Proves Einstein Wrong

Your God is dethroned by reality

Apart from carrying out experiments, one of the potential uses for this kind of system is for "quantum key distribution," in which quantum communication systems are used to share an encryption key between two parties that is impossible to intercept without alerting the users. When combined with the correct encryption algorithm, this system is uncrackable even if encrypted messages are sent over normal communication channels, experts have said.
.. forgetting that the NSA will demand the key to monitor it.

Zero.

"Your God"?

Do you think I worship a mere man?

Stupid, stupid woman.

That devise would be needed to transport matter. All we really need is the information to understand ourselves and the universe better. Theoretically anyway
Better hurry. According to the 2 most brilliant scientists (AOC and Hanoi Jane) you've only got 11 years.

"Your God"?

Stupid, stupid woman.

Einstein was too stupid to comb his own hair, yet people like you reference his nonsensical farts

Last edited:
Like i said when the observations do not fit into your religious parameters you ignore and mock it to protect your religion
Religion? You accept some dufus' word on blind faith and talk about other's religion?
Look doofus, the only word I accept is mine, be the next in line to question it, then sit down and be quiet

That devise would be needed to transport matter. All we really need is the information to understand ourselves and the universe better. Theoretically anyway
Better hurry. According to the 2 most brilliant scientists (AOC and Hanoi Jane) you've only got 11 years.
Well when the crew loses on the science of entangled particles, switching to political opinions that can not be right or wrong is expected I guess

CIAO

"Your God"?

Stupid, stupid woman.

Einstein was too stupid to comb his own hair, yet people like you reference his nonsensical farts

See, here's the thing: I am responsible ONLY for what I say. And I have NOT said anything like that.

So you stick to my statements when criticizing me, or you shut the fuck up.

"Your God"?

Stupid, stupid woman.

See, here's the thing: I am responsible ONLY for what I say. And I have NOT said anything like that.

Tell us more about how bright steiny was

"Your God"?

Stupid, stupid woman.

How can I tell you more about it, when I haven't said anything about it in the first place?

You know how you like to pretend you're smarter than everyone else? Yeah, that's not working out so great.

How can I tell you more about it, when I haven't said anything about it in the first place?

You know how you like to pretend you're smarter than everyone else? Yeah, that's not working out so great.

I do not pretend. One thing I never do

Ok, how does entangled hack proof communications happen if as you babbled in front of the entire crew that entanglement can not send information

The little picture is dangerous

Look ahead

You answered your question yourself:

My questions are never answered, because if I do not know or can't figure it out, no one can.

Been demonstrated

You will never understand or know

Just how it is

Forum List

Back