As always, it's not so much a Dem vs Repug thing as The Haves vs The Have Mores.
As always, it’s an ignorant ideological thing for a lefty.

Snowflake...it’s not a “have” vs. a “have not”. Being a mindless minion, you’ve allowed your masters and owners to dupe you into believing that.

It’s a liberty vs. oppression thing. You’ll trade liberty and accept oppression for a few gub’ment table scraps (because liberty was handed to you on a silver fuck’n platter and more you don’t appreciate it). I won’t.

Sorry to spoil but they don’t.
You’re insane if you think you’re “spoiling” it for me by declaring everyone doesn’t agree with those disgusting actions. I wish nobody agreed with them.

And I wish those of you on the left were taking to the streets and loudly condemning your own side for those disgusting and uncivilized actions.
Today the tried to commandeer the ice HQ in Washington or Oregon.

Bet P@triot, just like the rest of us, has no clue how to either prove or disprove his assertion in any case. But I hear he has a pretty mouth.
Like all lefties...GN here not only immediately takes the political discussion towards sexual deviance, but towards homosexual deviance.

Man these lefties cannot get sexual deviance out of their head’s for 20 seconds.

You’re insane if you think you’re “spoiling” it for me by declaring everyone doesn’t agree with those disgusting actions. I wish nobody agreed with them.

And I wish those of you on the left were taking to the streets and loudly condemning your own side for those disgusting and uncivilized actions.
Today the tried to commandeer the ice HQ in Washington or Oregon.
Holy crap. Seriously? How did that turn out for them?

The left continues to engage in the favorite tactics of fascists: mob rule, intimidation, and violence.
Protesting is as American as apple pie. Lobbying your representative is a civic duty. But intimidating people, harassing them at movies and restaurants, and especially going to their home is so far beyond acceptable. It is pure left-wing thug. There is no place for that in a civilized society. But this proves what we all already knew - there is nothing civilized about the left.
till-7e71624c0b801f0a602de1624587af274d5abfef.jpg

Civil rights commemorative sign where Emmett Till's body was found in the Tallahatchie River.

Yeah, the Right is so much more peaceful.

Apparently the Right also hates Cows.

View attachment 201282
The right are bovineaphobes! Just look at that sign!

Bet P@triot, just like the rest of us, has no clue how to either prove or disprove his assertion in any case. But I hear he has a pretty mouth.
Like all lefties...GN here not only immediately takes the political discussion towards sexual deviance, but towards homosexual deviance.

Man these lefties cannot get sexual deviance out of their head’s for 20 seconds.
So, for the record, you deny the allegation? Three very knowledgeable Republican friends told me you had a purty mouth. I don't really care, just curious. Also,
And I would bet everything I own that every bullet hole there was from a Democrat. Want to bet?
Still waiting to hear what evidence you imagine having to back that claim? Or were you just blowing gas?

So, for the record, you deny the allegation?
Immediately back to homosexual deviance... He can’t post a single sentence without thinking about it.

The Democrats (leftist communists) are in full panic, and desperation mode. All they have is violence, and intimidation which of course will end badly for them. The media supports them, so they often get a pass, but that reign of terror is also ending.

So, for the record, you deny the allegation?
Immediately back to homosexual deviance... He can’t post a single sentence without thinking about it.
If so, some of your Republican cohorts thought it up first. I really couldn't care less. Don't even know what they meant. Just wondered if you would agree.

Fascists gotta fascist
Not only do they destroy the noun, they create a verb!

The left continues to engage in the favorite tactics of fascists: mob rule, intimidation, and violence.
Protesting is as American as apple pie. Lobbying your representative is a civic duty. But intimidating people, harassing them at movies and restaurants, and especially going to their home is so far beyond acceptable. It is pure left-wing thug. There is no place for that in a civilized society. But this proves what we all already knew - there is nothing civilized about the left.

It's the Attack of the Blue Guards!

The Democrats (leftist communists) are in full panic, and desperation mode. All they have is violence, and intimidation which of course will end badly for them. The media supports them, so they often get a pass, but that reign of terror is also ending.
The two 'wings' that so dominate, subjugate America are attached to and bear up one single bird. It does not resemble an eagle in any way. It is inebriated and flying at full speed toward a wall of all-consuming fire.

Maxine Waters is a joke, I don’t agree with much of anything she says and think our congress would be better off without her. I heard many on the “Left” condem her latest antics. With that said, when people on the “Right” try and paint all those on the “Left” with the Maxine Waters brush it stirs a big Fuck You response. You dig?

Maxine Waters is a joke, I don’t agree with much of anything she says and think our congress would be better off without her. I heard many on the “Left” condem her latest antics. With that said, when people on the “Right” try and paint all those on the “Left” with the Maxine Waters brush it stirs a big Fuck You response. You dig?

I haven't seen anyone on the Left, or in the media except for Fox condemn Maxine for trying to incite violence against Republicans and Trump supporters. So, yes they get painted with that brush, and rightfully so.

I support her right to say anything short of inciting violence.

I haven't seen anyone on the Left, or in the media except for Fox condemn Maxine for trying to incite violence against Republicans and Trump supporters. So, yes they get painted with that brush, and rightfully so.

I support her right to say anything short of inciting violence.
Have you been watching cnn?

Yeah, I luv those left wing thug progressives that think they can wage a war on its own citizens..Screw you Tump and the drug war.

Forum List

Back