The left becoming more radical by the day.
“I could explain the devastation, humiliation and tyranny that results from him having a philosophy that sees people not as individuals but only as part of groups, and that tries to interpret the Constitution apart from the values of the Declaration of Independence. Of course, progressives, liberals and the courts are doing that now! I wonder where that will lead? History clearly tells us – if only we still knew that history.”
I can’t tell if the left is too ignorant of history to know better, or so devious they are trying to cover their sad and ugly history. It’s tough to say since the left is known for being both ignorant and devious.
“The city plans to pull down four statues, those of Jefferson Davis, PGT Beauregard, the Crescent City White League and Robert E. Lee,” he noted. “I hope they tell the folks in New Orleans that all of these monuments honor Democrats, and that the Confederacy was led solely by Southern leaders of the Democrat Party. In a Democrat city like New Orleans, I can’t understand why Democrat leaders want old venerated Democrat heroes taken down!”
The left has become so unhinged
The left is driven by a desire to interpret all of history through the eyes of 21st century progressive dogma. In their eyes, everything about the American past is bad and shameful and must be driven into the dirt.”
Yet another sad and disgusting era in the left’s long history of being sad and disgusting.

Democrats erasing history in American South - WND - WND

The left has become more radicalized with each passing year...
The left officially has become the largest hate group in U.S. history. … The ‘left’ comprises about 25 percent of the population, and all people who do not support their (often radical) views are harassed, intimidated, and excluded,” writes Anthony Alafero.
President Trump should properly label Antifa as the hate group / terrorist group that they are and bring the full resources of the federal government against them. They illegally shut down streets and highways. They vandalize property. They assault people.

We Hear You: How to 'Wield the Most Effective Weapon Against Tyranny'

New Topics

Forum List

Back