Because people die and other people move. All of which shifts demographics. But nobody “switched” sides, idiot. The left is still the party of the KKK and ugly racists and the right is still the party of the only adults in the room.
Read a newspaper for God's sake
Why? All they print is bullshit.
That is called journalism and fact checking and retraction sometimes, not like your propaganda, you silly dupe. Snap out of it
It used to be journalism, now it's biased half truths and out right lies, and you know it. You encourage it. You spread it and defend it. You are an enemy of the state.
Yep every scientist and journalist and law enforcement agency in the world disagrees with you, you go with the GOP propaganda machine and it's High School grad X cokehead DJ pundits, ignoramus. I see you conspiracy nut jobs are bringing back measles and death now, great job!

Read any newspaper not published by Rupert Murdoch or any TV channel but Fox, you are ridiculous idiots... Breaking... Hillary is honest ditto Obama holder New York Times CNN... Not Primetime Fox Rush Savage Heritage Examiner Washington Times... All run by 5 or 6 greedy idiot billionaires.
You are a liar.

That is called journalism and fact checking and retraction sometimes, not like your propaganda, you silly dupe. Snap out of it
It used to be journalism, now it's biased half truths and out right lies, and you know it. You encourage it. You spread it and defend it. You are an enemy of the state.
Yep every scientist and journalist and law enforcement agency in the world disagrees with you, you go with the GOP propaganda machine and it's High School grad X cokehead DJ pundits, ignoramus. I see you conspiracy nut jobs are bringing back measles and death now, great job!

Read any newspaper not published by Rupert Murdoch or any TV channel but Fox, you are ridiculous idiots... Breaking... Hillary is honest ditto Obama holder New York Times CNN... Not Primetime Fox Rush Savage Heritage Examiner Washington Times... All run by 5 or 6 greedy idiot billionaires.
You are a liar.
You are a brainwashed functional moron and a conspiracy Nut Job. All your phony scandals add up to nothing.

You are a liar.
Your typical brilliant argument, super dupe.

You are a liar.
And not only me but every respected media in the world LOL. But you go with the brainwash and your bought off High School grad X cokehead DJ pundits, moron.

You are a liar.
And not only me but every respected media in the world LOL. But you go with the brainwash and your bought off High School grad X cokehead DJ pundits, moron.
The media are liars as are you. Proven.

You are a liar.
The media are liars as are you. Proven.
Don't forget the FBI the CIA etc etc, dingbat.

i've studied the history of fascism around the world. who wants me to teach them about it?!

Hillary is honest ditto Obama.
MaObama told more lies in three minutes than President Trump has told in his entire life.
“I will close Guantanamo Bay within the first 90 days of taking office” - MaObama
“If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor” - MaObama
“If you like your insurance policy, you can keep your insurance policy” - MaObama
“A YouTube video is responsible for Benghazi” - MaObama

Breaking... Hillary is honest.
That made me spit my drink all over my screen. I can’t remember the last time I laughed that hard. :laugh:
So there is a conspiracy protecting her?
You tell me, snowflake. Here is the Washington Times
After Mrs. Clinton made her public statements, blaming the video, she then emailed her daughter with the truth: “Two of our officers were killed in Benghazi by an al Qaeda like group.”
I love making you my bitch here on USMB. Now you’re fucked. Either you have to admit that you just lied about Hitlery being “honest”, or you must admit that miketx was 100% correct about journalism. See, you can’t have it both ways. Either the Washington Times is correct (and we all know they are since we have the documents to prove all of Hitlery’s lies) or they are lying - which means journalism engages in “half truths and outright lies” exactly as MikeTx said.

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Benghazi report points out Obama, Clinton lies

How embarrassing for you...
The Obama administration knew attacks on the consulate were because of terrorism, but they knowingly changed the narrative to blame an “inflammatory” viral video — to escape any culpability of the attacks so close to a November election. In the 2012 campaign, Mr. Obama repeatedly spoke of not only killing Osama bin Laden, but how Al Qaeda had been “decimated” under his watch. Any word Benghazi was actually a terrorist attack would undermine this narrative.
With that one dumb post, you have proven to everyone that you are uninformed, uneducated, and mindlessly worship at the feet of your masters - who have duped you.

MaObama told more lies in three minutes than President Trump has told in his entire life.
“I will close Guantanamo Bay within the first 90 days of taking office” - MaObama
“If you like your insurance policy, you can keep your insurance policy” - MaObama
The first three are promises that were obstructed d u h. Yes it was the video just like it caused all the other attacks on embassies in the Mideast earlier that day. The Islamic Rush Limbaugh of Cairo called for them.

How embarrassing for you...
The Obama administration knew attacks on the consulate were because of terrorism, but they knowingly changed the narrative to blame an “inflammatory” viral video — to escape any culpability of the attacks so close to a November election. In the 2012 campaign, Mr. Obama repeatedly spoke of not only killing Osama bin Laden, but how Al Qaeda had been “decimated” under his watch. Any word Benghazi was actually a terrorist attack would undermine this narrative.
With that one dumb post, you have proven to everyone that you are uninformed, uneducated, and mindlessly worship at the feet of your masters - who have duped you.

Obama called it an act of Terror the next day in the Rose Garden, idiot. It can be terrorism and triggered by the video. In fact, it was. Everywhere in the world but on your ridiculous propaganda machine.

Breaking... Hillary is honest.
That made me spit my drink all over my screen. I can’t remember the last time I laughed that hard. :laugh:
So there is a conspiracy protecting her?
You tell me, snowflake. Here is the Washington Times
After Mrs. Clinton made her public statements, blaming the video, she then emailed her daughter with the truth: “Two of our officers were killed in Benghazi by an al Qaeda like group.”
I love making you my bitch here on USMB. Now you’re fucked. Either you have to admit that you just lied about Hitlery being “honest”, or you must admit that miketx was 100% correct about journalism. See, you can’t have it both ways. Either the Washington Times is correct (and we all know they are since we have the documents to prove all of Hitlery’s lies) or they are lying - which means journalism engages in “half truths and outright lies” exactly as MikeTx said.

they were terrorists who were linked to Al-Qaeda who were triggered by the video or by The Rush Limbaugh of Cairo who called for attacks. Why is it you dupes can't understand both things can be true... So damn stupid...

The first three are promises that were obstructed d u h.
Just caught you in another lie!!!
  1. MaObama had a super majority his first 90 days in office. The Republicans were unable to “obstruct” any of his agenda.
  2. As head of the Executive Branch and Commander in Chief, nobody can “obstruct” the President from closing Guantanamo Bay. Nobody.
How does it feel to be my personal bitch on USMB, Frankie?

The first three are promises that were obstructed d u h.
Holy shit, just caught you in another lie!!! The Republican's were unable to "obstruct" Obamacare. That was the entire point. If they could have "obstructed" it, they would have. It was passed into law with everything that the Dumbocrats wanted. White House emails later showed that MaObama knew he was lying to the American people. It caught him discussing the millions of people that would lose both their doctor and/or the policy as a result of his failed legislation.

And this is from hard left NBC....

Obama admin. knew millions could not keep their health insurance

Yes it was the video just like it caused all the other attacks on embassies in the Mideast earlier that day.
Holy shit...even when MaObama and Hitlery admit they were caught lying, you still can't admit! Snowflake, even those two no longer claim that a YouTube video was the cause. Even the Washington Times admits it:
Notice Hitlery doesn't blame YouTube when emailing her daughter? Instead, she admits a planned terrorist attack by Al Qaeda linked groups? Not to mention that other nations had evacuated their embassies in the area because they had credible intelligence that an attack was pending - all before the video!!!

Man Frankie...not a good night for you. Not a good night at all. You're lies were so weak and sad, I was able to pick them apart in seconds.

Forum List

Back