Fantastic Day in Court for Trump!

President Trump had a great day in court today! Judge Cannon really let into Smith for everything he tried to get over in the court. Listen to this video :)

'For that reason, rather than prematurely decide now whether application of 18 U.S.C. § 793(e) in these circumstances yields unsalvageable vagueness despite the asserted judicial glosses, the Court elects to deny the Motion without prejudice, to be raised as appropriate in connection with jury-instruction briefing and/or other appropriate motions."

You do understand what that means right?

President Trump had a great day in court today! Judge Cannon really let into Smith for everything he tried to get over in the court. Listen to this video :)

Sounds like Trump had another bad day in court, to me, and I wish him many more, as justice grinds against him.

Denied’: Cannon refuses to dismiss Trump Espionage Act indictment​

Sounds like Trump had another bad day in court, to me, and I wish him many more, as justice grinds against him.

Denied’: Cannon refuses to dismiss Trump Espionage Act indictment​

Aw, somebody’s triggered…

I'm sure your Qanon media sources are telling you that
...and the Leftest scum leaders of this Banana Republic are telling all you stupid TDS afflicted Moon Bats that all political opponents of the Leftest regime must be punished.

Here it is for many more fantastic days in court for President Trump!!!!!:2up:

1710457103448.png

It's by design. Nothing would enrage the lemming herd quite like Trump evading 'justice' due to technicalities. Each case is poisoned pilled in such a way that judges will determine the final outcomes. That leads them to their fantasy to expand the Supreme Court, as they will have the final say.
Bottom line, the massive abusive of power is all about stopping Trump in the short term because they know they can't win in the long term, as you correctly pointed out.

Oh, hell... I thought you clowns actually had something substantial to talk about...

Not some yahoo making an amateur op-ed selfie-video from the cab of a pick-em-up truck...

Your Orange Baboon-God got his nasty a$$ kicked several times over in the law courts today...

Denial of petition to dismiss based upon Constitutional grounds... :dance:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back