Fani Willis Was Supposed to be Sequestered When Others Testified Before Her - But It Seems She Was Listening or Clued In

How stupid must one be to put on a dress that zips down the back? Or even clips together at the back? She would have had to either zip up or clip the dress from the front, and she didn’t notice?

And her grammar was atrocious. “me and him”….jeez. I know high school graduates who speaker better than she does. And she went through college and law school with English like that? How did she even get INTO a law school? Oh wait….I know.

She really has no business being a lawyer.

How stupid must one be to put on a dress that zips down the back? Or even clips together at the back? She would have had to either zip up or clip the dress from the front, and she didn’t notice?

And her grammar was atrocious. “me and him”….jeez. I know high school graduates who speaker better than she does. And she went through college and law school with English like that? How did she even get INTO a law school? Oh wait….I know.

She really has no business being a lawyer.

I vividly remember when those we looked up to, such as educators and doctors, attorneys and politicians, at least could impress us with well crafted speech.

This is after the fact. Sequestered means at the moment. Her attorneys will tell her everything that happened, and that is the law.
sequester
v. to keep separate or apart. In so-called "high-profile" criminal prosecutions (involving major crimes, events or persons given wide publicity) the jury is sometimes "sequestered" in a hotel without access to news media, the general public or their families except under supervision, in order to prevent the jury from being "tainted" by information or opinions about the trial outside of the evidence in the courtroom. A witness may be sequestered from hearing the testimony of other witnesses, commonly called being "excluded," until after he/she has testified, supposedly to prevent that witness from being influenced by other evidence or tailoring his/her testimony to fit the stories of others.

Stop trying to twist…

Forum List

Back