Fani's Tattoo she got with her lover in Belize will likely end this nightmare for Trump

Freedomisneverfree

Diamond Member
Jul 28, 2021
Could a tattoo, inscribed at Belize, decide whether the district attorney of Georgia’s Fulton County, Fani Willis, and her special prosecutor and boyfriend, Nathan Wade, should be disqualified from the sprawling racketeering case that they have brought against President Trump and 18 others?

The possibility that a tale told in ink and skin could shape one of the most anticipated prosecutions in American history became legible after Judge Scott McAfee rebuffed the request by Ms. Willis and Mr. Wade to cancel an evidentiary hearing set for Thursday. The two prosecutors have confessed to a “personal relationship,” but deny that it predates Mr. Wade’s hiring.

The lawyer leading the push to disqualify the amorous pair, Ashleigh Merchant, represents one of Mr. Trump’s co-defendants, Michael Roman. She claims that the romance predates Ms. Willis picking Mr. Wade — Ms. Merchant claims he is unqualified — and that the two were motivated by joint pecuniary interest. Judge McAfee allows that it is “possible that the facts alleged by the defendant could result in disqualification.”

My understanding is the tattoo was created in 2021 when both Fani and her boyfriend went to Belize and got a $70 tattoo but they denied they were in a relationship But witnesses say they started going on romantic trips long before 2022. Fani has lied and the judge wants to see the tattoo and get some information from the tattoo artist.

No link, brah? I'm not going to report this, but you should have a link here.

This isn't super-spammy, I guess. It is kinda plagiarizy and will get locked with no link.

ta1sf.gif

Last edited:
It sounds like you guys are fairly desperate.

Willis and Wade didn't start their relationship until AFTER he got the contact, which was approved by the County Board of Supervisors.

Furthermore, two Republicans were approached before Wade was offered the job. They both refused out of fear of reprisals from MAGAts.
She is an idiot....

ysun.com/article/how-a-tattoo-on-fani-willis-or-her-boyfriend-or-both-could-end-their-time-prosecuting-trump
That's not gonna fly, bro.

Geez, the way the internet is now. :(

GoDaddy messed it up proper.

Used to, you could get your own domain for around $10-$30/mo

And a dedicated T1 connection for about $110.

You could rent out domain space and do pretty much whatever you wanted, except use other peoples' info and credit cards. That's just not a good thing any way you slice it.

Last edited:
ysun.com/article/how-a-tattoo-on-fani-willis-or-her-boyfriend-or-both-could-end-their-time-prosecuting-trump

How a Tattoo on Fani Willis or Her Boyfriend — or Both — Could End Their Time Prosecuting Trump
The New York Sun

article thumbnail

How a Tattoo on Fani Willis or Her Boyfriend — or Both — Could End Their Time Prosecuting Trump
The New York Sun

article thumbnail

Open your stupid eyes and LOOK...
Oh I've looked, and this looks spammy as fuck now. You ARE a spammer. Fuck Off!

Buh Bye! Anyone that needs to ask me about this, PM me.

spammersite.png

It sounds like you guys are fairly desperate.

Willis and Wade didn't start their relationship until AFTER he got the contact, which was approved by the County Board of Supervisors.

Furthermore, two Republicans were approached before Wade was offered the job. They both refused out of fear of reprisals from MAGAts.
she's fucked you stupid god damned idiot.she's going to prison you fucking retard

No link, brah? I'm not going to report this, but you should have a link here.

This isn't super-spammy, I guess. It is kinda plagiarizy and will get locked with no link.

ta1sf.gif

The only hits I get when I include tattoo or Belize, is not free and by the NY Sun.
{...

New York Sun

Trump Co-Defendant Claims Fani Willis Lied About Her Affair With Colleague, Visited Tattoo Parlor With Him in Belize
One of Trump’s co-defendants alleges that the district attorney wants a conviction ‘to open doors to a new political future
...}

That's not gonna fly, bro.

Geez, the way the internet is now. :(

GoDaddy messed it up proper.

Used to, you could get your own domain for around $10-$30/mo

And a dedicated T1 connection for about $110.

You could rent out domain space and do pretty much whatever you wanted, except use other peoples' info and credit cards. That's just not a good thing any way you slice it.

I rent all the web space I could need for $29/year from HostGator in TX.

Try not to soil yourself. She's not going to prison.

But Trump is.
lol.being a black box checker ain't going to save her........this has been so hilarious......and what you really don't know...lolol.............god you people are so fucking stupid

That tatoo doesn't change the evidence against trump. So don't cry when the case continues.

Forum List

Back