Fani Willis has a History of Pushing Her Own Election Conspiracies

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023

I guess she should indict herself, but she will not. She is clearly a corrupt DA using her office to further a political ends. I don't think the Dems even question this now since it is so self-evident. They do not even care about such abuse as a precedent for the GOP throw them all in prison at some point in the future (which they should not do). They only care about power, and Trump stands in their way.

I guess she should indict herself, but she will not. She is clearly a corrupt DA using her office to further a political ends. I don't think the Dems even question this now since it is so self-evident. They do not even care about such abuse as a precedent for the GOP throw them all in prison at some point in the future (which they should not do). They only care about power, and Trump stands in their way.

1692981226742.png

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports, and omit information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.

• Overall, we rate RedState borderline Questionable and strongly Right Biased, based on story selection that always favors the right and use of emotionally loaded (sensationalized) headlines. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to poor sourcing of information and several failed fact checks.

The left is FULL of election deniers, including Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, and Barack Obama.

• Banned

View attachment 819688

• Overall, we rate RedState borderline Questionable and strongly Right Biased, based on story selection that always favors the right and use of emotionally loaded (sensationalized) headlines. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to poor sourcing of information and several failed fact checks.
That does not change the fact that shit-head (Fani, not you this time) sent those anti-democratic posts. Oh, but nice try, shit-head (this time I mean you).

View attachment 819688

Are you saying they made those tweets up? Or?
Not sure what your point is.

The Netherlands fell last month. We have no choice.

He does not know what the hell he is talking about. He is dumb as shit.
There is something seriously wrong with you people. Ms. Willis was merely saying that we must be vigilant abut fraud on the part of Republicans which is a very real possibility, That is not a conspiracy theory, She is not indicting Trump for the same thing that that she is doing as someone said. That is just plain stupid. Even if by some stretch of the imagination, something that she said could be construed as a conspiracy theory you would still be wrong. The charges against Trump and his moronic minions go far beyond advancing conspiracy theories. They involves actions taken by then to alter the outcome of the election and disenfranchise millions of voters .Not a theory. A criminal conspiracy. You people are so fucking stupid that you lap up the spin that Red State puts on her words and swallow it who without applying any critical thinking skills to what you read. Oh sorry, you don't have any critical thinking skills and what little judgement you have is clouded by your MAGA Delusion syndrome and hate forn our Constitutional Republic

C TNHarley

1692990739316.png

Liberals are happy as clams that she is going to try and take Trump down. DO you think they question this Marxist whore Fanny Willis? No. They just want him gone.

Liberals are happy as clams that she is going to try and take Trump down. DO you think they question this Marxist whore Fanny Willis? No. They just want him gone.
Why is it that you people call everyone who your are threatened by or dislike a Marxist? That is pretty fucking stupid. You have no evidence that she is a Marxist, and if she were, it would be better than a MAGAt Moron. And calling her a whore just makes you sound that much more stupid, like a special ed. school yard bully

Last edited:
There is something seriously wrong with you people. Ms. Willis was merely saying that we must be vigilant abut fraud on the part of Republicans which is a very real possibility, That is not a conspiracy theory, She is not indicting Trump for the same thing that that she is doing as someone said. That is just plain stupid. Even if by some stretch of the imagination, something that she said could be construed as a conspiracy theory you would still be wrong. The charges against Trump and his moronic minions go far beyond advancing conspiracy theories. They involves actions taken by then to alter the outcome of the election and disenfranchise millions of voters .Not a theory. A criminal conspiracy. You people are so fucking stupid that you lap up the spin that Red State puts on her words and swallow it who without applying any critical thinking skills to what you read. Oh sorry, you don't have any critical thinking skills and what little judgement you have is clouded by your MAGA Delusion syndrome and hate forn our Constitutional Republic

C TNHarley

View attachment 819824
Oh, Jesus fucking Christ ... FO, you stupid twat.

Forum List

Back