Beloved Elderly Latino Musician, Carlos Santana, Force Fed the Koolaid by Authoritarian Left

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023

My God! What did they threaten this poor man with, just for stating an opinion?!? He is a historic musician and great guitar player, who happens to be from a "marginalized class". But he is now on in years and depends on his royalties and such to get by. He is vulnerable to the leftists. Did they threaten him with boycotts and mass public shaming? Hell, those whack-jobs on the left may have threatened to kill him.

The ultimate goal here is to destroy the republic so that they neo-Marxist Dem-Prog degenerate sludge can reform it in a manner suited to them (i.e., a command-control authoritarianism). Only the useful fools and shills actually believe all the BS about you can be whatever gender you want to be. Trannyism is but one point on a multi-pronged assault on our constitutional republic.

My God! What did they threaten this poor man with, just for stating an opinion?!? He is a historic musician and great guitar player, who happens to be from a "marginalized class". But he is now on in years and depends on his royalties and such to get by. He is vulnerable to the leftists. Did they threaten him with boycotts and mass public shaming? Hell, those whack-jobs on the left may have threatened to kill him.

The ultimate goal here is to destroy the republic so that they neo-Marxist Dem-Prog degenerate sludge can reform it in a manner suited to them (i.e., a command-control authoritarianism). Only the useful fools and shills actually believe all the BS about you can be whatever gender you want to be. Trannyism is but one point on a multi-pronged assault on our constitutional republic.
In other words…. He took a Bud Light stand and crumbled when his fans threatened to boycott sales?

Yup, got it.

Good luck for him. Left wingers are not forgiving people. They will continue to hold it against him, so they can now use him even more. If he does another concert it will be evident.

I hereby apologize for Carlos losing his stones by caving in to libturds and their abuse of rationality.

Persons born with vaginas and uteruses are women. Period.

They may “feel” like males trapped in the wrong bodies. And if so, we can feel badly for them. But that doesn’t control what they are.

Before his apology, Carlos was correct.

Your doing a concert and people are there to have a good time. They really not interested in your opinion about something that is none of your business.

They just want to listen to the music and let it move them.

Social comments is not needed. If he wants to be social then that why Facebook and other sites exist as you can say things incognito. If he can still play the guitar then he can type on a keyboard. Yeah I get it , he an old man nowadays.

He played at Woodstock and I pretty sure he did some weird things that he would love to forget about. Well he probably has forgotten about it at his age.

Last edited:
Common sense dictates. Some things are just better off kept quiet. That way he wouldn't have to apologize.

Never apologize and on the right we God and science on our team.

1) Hyperbole much?

2) Liberals, not the left.

1) Hyperbole much?

2) Liberals, not the left.
Thank you for your comment. Believe it or not, I am actually going to pay you a compliment. See, I do not actually believe that you are as stupid as you pretend to be online. I even have my suspicions that you do not even believe the ridiculous nonsense you espouse to others on a regular basis. I know it is fun to act stupid and be snarky. Thanks to the advent of the internet you can now do this with little to no consequence.

A virtuous man, or woman, of honor knows that there are a number of things that must be collectively valued highly in order to maintain a civil society. These things consist of matters such as honesty, having a strong work ethic, being productive, and tolerance of diversity of opinions and ideas. Too many people today choose to live without virtue and a sense of honor. But it is our duty to seek a virtuous life if we are to effectively live in peace with one another. This requires, inter alia, education on a myriad of topics fueled by a natural curiosity and drive to better oneself and, therefore, society in general.

Such a heightened and enlightened consciousness cannot be found on the internet. Cyberspace is a dark, virtueless morass of social toxicity that is the antithesis to virtue. I acknowledge this, and I have some some time now. Therefore, I begrudge nobody their words and thoughts in the cyber world. I expect nothing from them. They are nothing, and they are of no consequence to me. Their value, if any, is what you choose it to be.

In order to stave off the inevitable nihilism associated with internet socializing, I choose to accept faith in the belief that nobody can really be as stupid and ignorant as you appear to be from the comments you publicly make. Most assuredly you are merely saying what you say in order to derive some sort of pleasure from a deviant fetish you harbor based on watching people respond to your bullshit.

I thought the very same thing when I read that story earlier. Reminds me of when Steve Martin called Carrie Fischer a beautiful woman and the left forced him to gravel and apologize for his misdeeds. And, he came through like a real trooper. Guess he didn't want to be cancelled.

I thought the very same thing when I read that story earlier. Reminds me of when Steve Martin called Carrie Fischer a beautiful woman and the left forced him to gravel and apologize for his misdeeds. And, he came through like a real trooper. Guess he didn't want to be cancelled.
I bet that if some pre-approved minority group fella said something similar about Beyonce, like "Yeah, I'g get all up in dat azz!!", it would be ok.

Thank you for your comment. Believe it or not, I am actually going to pay you a compliment. See, I do not actually believe that you are as stupid as you pretend to be online. I even have my suspicions that you do not even believe the ridiculous nonsense you espouse to others on a regular basis. I know it is fun to act stupid and be snarky. Thanks to the advent of the internet you can now do this with little to no consequence.

A virtuous man, or woman, of honor knows that there are a number of things that must be collectively valued highly in order to maintain a civil society. These things consist of matters such as honesty, having a strong work ethic, being productive, and tolerance of diversity of opinions and ideas. Too many people today choose to live without virtue and a sense of honor. But it is our duty to seek a virtuous life if we are to effectively live in peace with one another. This requires, inter alia, education on a myriad of topics fueled by a natural curiosity and drive to better oneself and, therefore, society in general.

Such a heightened and enlightened consciousness cannot be found on the internet. Cyberspace is a dark, virtueless morass of social toxicity that is the antithesis to virtue. I acknowledge this, and I have some some time now. Therefore, I begrudge nobody their words and thoughts in the cyber world. I expect nothing from them. They are nothing, and they are of no consequence to me. Their value, if any, is what you choose it to be.

In order to stave off the inevitable nihilism associated with internet socializing, I choose to accept faith in the belief that nobody can really be as stupid and ignorant as you appear to be from the comments you publicly make. Most assuredly you are merely saying what you say in order to derive some sort of pleasure from a deviant fetish you harbor based on watching people respond to your bullshit.
I really should mention that I’m spoken for.

Matthew 5

Blessed are the Peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.

Seems like he is trying....?

Saying you won't support something or someone over actions they have taken is now wrong?

Also.......I do have to note, Carlos Santana was not the "Black Magic Woman" singer as the article notes. That was Greg Rolie, later of Journey.

When an early teen, I went with my older sister and a boy friend of hers to a concert at Atlantic City Race Track, to see the reunion of Young with Crosby, Stills, Nash, & Young in a 1974 tour...

And

Santana, was the opening act!

Forum List

Back