Famous Presidential Quotes.

not at all...sometimes the best words are the simplest...imbecile might be too complex for the Dembots to grasp...smart people know who they are trying to reach, and use the proper words for them

I am highly educated, I know words, I have the best words

:auiqs.jpg:

Maybe if spoken by a four year old

Famous Presidential Quotes.
JFK: “Ask not what your Country can do for you”
Ronald Reagan: “Mr Gorbak Tear Down This Wall”
Joe Biden: “ My Butts Been Wiped”

Ronald Reagan: “It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so.”

Of our last 4 presidents, the only one that truly had command of the English language has been the guy supposedly from Kenya.

That's because he said he was, which was pretty stupid. He was born in Hawaii.

What kind of moron says they were born in Kenya when they were born in Hawaii? Dufus deserves all the crap he got for saying that

Trump is perfectly lucid. Not liking Trump is not the same as Biden actually being incoherent
I like neither buffoon. They’re both assholes and liars. Trump being a lucid liar makes him worse.

I am highly educated, I know words, I have the best words

:auiqs.jpg:

Maybe if spoken by a four year old
Trump lived mostly by his promises. To try. Biden is a fraud liar like his half century is reality in the field. Anyway seeing cities vaprorized is a win/win for real Patriots. And you ain't that.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Trump lived mostly by his promises. To try. Biden is a fraud liar like his half century is reality in the field. Anyway seeing cities vaprorized is a win/win for real Patriots. And you ain't that.
If Trump depended on living by his promises, he would not be alive today

Those were the good days, because a POTUS would say one dumb thing and it would buzz for years. Now we have a POTUS who says things like this every time he opens his mouth.

Are we progressing?
Yea…but you have to expect that with Trump

Yea…but you have to expect that with Trump

I read you're projecting. Don't project, perhaps take responsibility for your own decisions. It's ironic you'd post that of Bush when you know for A FACT Xiden does this all day.

I read you're projecting. Don't project, perhaps take responsibility for your own decisions. It's ironic you'd post that of Bush when you know for A FACT Xiden does this all day.

No question about it
Biden does have a stutter, but he is well read and can talk in depth on major issues

Cant say the same for Bush 43 or Trump who were limited to bumper sticker slogans

Forum List

Back