What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Second large union opposes mandatory vaccines

Manonthestreet

Platinum Member
Reaction score
First it was SEIU, now the Postal union. Stupid Trumpers.

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Reaction score
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
The demoncrats are doing their dead-level best to drive their traditional base into the waiting arms of the populists.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Yeah.....all those Trump supporters in SEIU and the Postal Union....but never fear, their masters in the democrat party will yank the chain around their necks and they will eventually comply...

wamose

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Government unions suck. But from a human perspective, these people are right. It's not the governments place to mandate vaccinations, especially when they obviously know so little about them. I just had to cancel a Reno-Vegas vacation because they now mandate masks for fully vaccinated people. Democrats and big Pharma are both scam artists.

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Government unions suck. But from a human perspective, these people are right. It's not the governments place to mandate vaccinations, especially when they obviously know so little about them. I just had to cancel a Reno-Vegas vacation because they now mandate masks for fully vaccinated people. Democrats and big Pharma are both scam artists.
I cancelled my tickets to see George Strait in Vegas...I will not wear a mask for an hour and a half while watching a concert....

SweetSue92

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Twitter hardest hit lol

Harry Dresden

Adamantium Member
Reaction score
Yeah.....all those Trump supporters in SEIU and the Postal Union....but never fear, their masters in the democrat party will yank the chain around their necks and they will eventually comply...
they opposed mandatory drug testing and won that one....

Concerned American

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I cancelled my tickets to see George Strait in Vegas...I will not wear a mask for an hour and a half while watching a concert....
Booked a cruise to Alaska before covid--it was cancelled--TWICE. Now they say I can go next year but RC is toying with mask/vax mandates and Canada is requiring all kinds of varied crap, so looks like I will be getting my deposit back and staying home.

TheGreatSatan

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Democrats will soon be vaccinating kids without parents permission.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$191.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List