Second large union opposes mandatory vaccines

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
First it was SEIU, now the Postal union. Stupid Trumpers.

Yeah.....all those Trump supporters in SEIU and the Postal Union....but never fear, their masters in the democrat party will yank the chain around their necks and they will eventually comply...

Government unions suck. But from a human perspective, these people are right. It's not the governments place to mandate vaccinations, especially when they obviously know so little about them. I just had to cancel a Reno-Vegas vacation because they now mandate masks for fully vaccinated people. Democrats and big Pharma are both scam artists.

Government unions suck. But from a human perspective, these people are right. It's not the governments place to mandate vaccinations, especially when they obviously know so little about them. I just had to cancel a Reno-Vegas vacation because they now mandate masks for fully vaccinated people. Democrats and big Pharma are both scam artists.
I cancelled my tickets to see George Strait in Vegas...I will not wear a mask for an hour and a half while watching a concert....

Twitter hardest hit lol

Yeah.....all those Trump supporters in SEIU and the Postal Union....but never fear, their masters in the democrat party will yank the chain around their necks and they will eventually comply...
they opposed mandatory drug testing and won that one....

I cancelled my tickets to see George Strait in Vegas...I will not wear a mask for an hour and a half while watching a concert....
Booked a cruise to Alaska before covid--it was cancelled--TWICE. Now they say I can go next year but RC is toying with mask/vax mandates and Canada is requiring all kinds of varied crap, so looks like I will be getting my deposit back and staying home.

Forum List

Back