Zone1 False Prophet Puts A Price On Deliverance

a reminder: The Vatican is NOT the Catholic Church. The Vatican was taken over some 60 years ago by anti-Christs bent on destroying the Church.. The Real Catholic Church is scattered here and there.. "Strike the shepherd and the sheep will scatter" says the Word...
I can happily accept your explanation.

In my opinion the Catholic church is on tender hooks in America, on account of most Americans not accepting that the truth of Darwinian evolution must be accepted.

In a nutshell, Christian Americans can still believe the story of a man living in the belly of a big fish.

We should ask one of this forum's members to validate that story as being possible!

These wolves in sheep's clothing sicken me.

To assess whether or not the exorcist is legit, you need to do a little test.

Take a democrat voter and have her do an exorcism on them. If they are still a democrat voter by the end, she is a fraud.

I can happily accept your explanation.

In my opinion the Catholic church is on tender hooks in America, on account of most Americans not accepting that the truth of Darwinian evolution must be accepted.

In a nutshell, Christian Americans can still believe the story of a man living in the belly of a big fish.

We should ask one of this forum's members to validate that story as being possible!
I am not sure I get your main point but there was a case, a true story of a man found alive in the belly of a whale in the 1800s (Who knows.. maybe there is no word for Whale in Hebrew or something but anyhow)

pretty amazing... a live man inside a whale

I am not sure I get your main point but there was a case, a true story of a man found alive in the belly of a whale in the 1800s (Who knows.. maybe there is no word for Whale in Hebrew or something but anyhow)

Well there ya go, as I predicted, somebody would invent a story that fits the Christian beliefs.
Even if the Catholic church knows that the old stories don't work anymore.

The story of Jonah is a comic novella. It never happened. It's a lesson. God loves all his children and has a sense of humor.

This thread brings to mind the following verses:

Acts 8:18-23
18 And when Simon saw that through laying on of the apostles’ hands the Holy Ghost was given, he offered them money,
19 Saying, Give me also this power, that on whomsoever I lay hands, he may receive the Holy Ghost.
20 But Peter said unto him, Thy money perish with thee, because thou hast thought that the agift of God may be purchased with money.
21 Thou hast neither part nor lot in this matter: for thy heart is not aright in the sight of God.
22 Repent therefore of this thy wickedness, and pray God, if perhaps the thought of thine heart may be forgiven thee.
23 For I perceive that thou art in the gall of bitterness, and in the bond of iniquity.

It also reminds me of the indulgences of the Catholic Church:

This thread brings to mind the following verses:

Acts 8:18-23
18 And when Simon saw that through laying on of the apostles’ hands the Holy Ghost was given, he offered them money,
19 Saying, Give me also this power, that on whomsoever I lay hands, he may receive the Holy Ghost.
20 But Peter said unto him, Thy money perish with thee, because thou hast thought that the agift of God may be purchased with money.
21 Thou hast neither part nor lot in this matter: for thy heart is not aright in the sight of God.
22 Repent therefore of this thy wickedness, and pray God, if perhaps the thought of thine heart may be forgiven thee.
23 For I perceive that thou art in the gall of bitterness, and in the bond of iniquity.

It also reminds me of the indulgences of the Catholic Church:

Good work. She evidently trained in Tanzania so there's animist influence in her brand.

Well there ya go, as I predicted, somebody would invent a story that fits the Christian beliefs.
Even if the Catholic church knows that the old stories don't work anymore.
Translation

I, Donald H am not going anywhere near Jesus no matter what anyone says or does (including Him)

Forum List

Back