False-Flag Operation In Idaho......Cops Arrest 31 Suspects....But Keep Their Masks On To Hide Their Identities......WTF?

View attachment 656977

The FBI is up to their old tricks.

I saw this on Twitter yesterday and was wondering why they let these perps all keep their masks on......why would they allow them to hide their identities during an arrest?

They claim they called themselves "The Patriot Front". RLMAO!!!!!! A Uhaul truck full of evil white nationalists heading to a Gay Pride parade.....somebody tell me the law that they broke here.

View attachment 656979

The freaks holding the Pride event were allied with Satanists who planned to "un-baptize" children. Whether or not this was a false flag OP someone with some balls should have showed up to stop the freaks. The KEY fucking problem with our modern government: it is DEVOID of morality of any kind and takes the side of freaks and monsters.

They have a right to assemble....NOT a right to cause trouble.....you must have had that red state education we all have heard about.
I am going to have to look up that you can't cause trouble criminal code for is that Idaho?

The freaks holding the Pride event were allied with Satanists who planned to "un-baptize" children. Whether or not this was a false flag OP someone with some balls should have showed up to stop the freaks. The KEY fucking problem with our modern government: it is DEVOID of morality of any kind and takes the side of freaks and monsters.
That sounds like causing trouble please notify bodecea!!!

I am going to have to look up that you can't cause trouble criminal code for is that Idaho?

The CDA police were tipped off that they planned on creating a disturbance. They apprehended them ahead of time and upon searching their U-Haul found riot gear, a smoke grenade, shin guards and shields inside the van. Sounds like trouble to me.

The CDA police were tipped off that they planned on creating a disturbance. They apprehended them ahead of time and upon searching their U-Haul found riot gear, a smoke grenade, shin guards and shields inside the van. Sounds like trouble to me.
They were going to do what they do in other cities, march around in cadence. 100% non violent.

Yes, it must be a "false flag" secret covert operation.

Coming from the same cranks who think the election was stolen.

You people just can't pass up an opportunity to embarrass yourselves. :abgg2q.jpg:
You do not believe anything but the narrative. That makes you uninformed and basically useless. Carry on.

US Marshals showed up at Uvalde (79 mi from San Antonio) to keep parents and other cops out of the school long enough to get a good body-count.

Isn't weird how in all of these events....there's US Marshals arriving within minutes? Those guys are really on the job. The US Marshals office in San Antonio is 1 hr and 24 mins away not taking into account traffic.
Who's running the US Marshals? The AG

Attorney_General_Merrick_Garland.jpg

Last edited:
US Marshals showed up at Uvalde (79 mi from San Antonio) to keep parents and other cops out of the school long enough to get a good body-count.

Isn't weird how in all of these events....there's US Marshals arriving within minutes? Those guys are really on the job. The US Marshals office in San Antonio is 1 hr and 24 mins away not taking into account traffic.

tinfoil_hat_1200.jpg

I'm too lazy to post a link to an article I just read where a boy scout touring Ft. Drum was accused of threatening his middle school with a rifle. Apparently, the FBI is now investigating this kid. I was also just thinking the same thing: why are federal tactical teams immediately showing up at the scenes of these mass shootings and investigating threats of the same made by children across the country? We the people are now occupied by a federal government paramilitary standing army it seems.

It's against the law now to not support the brainwashing of children into the gay/tranny life style. Remember the communists have been focused on taking over america by pushing both drugs and sexual perversions as the basis of massive mind control since atleast the 1970's that I know of.

Last edited:
It's against the law now to not support the brainwashing of children into the gay/tranny life style. Remember the communists have been focused on taking over america by pushing both drugs and sexual pervasions as the basis of massive mind control since atleast the 1970's that I know of.

I completely agree. That being said, there's no excuse for the cowardice of American fathers in the face of this overt evil. If protecting the minds and bodies of our children is not the hill to die on then there are no hills left at all.

They had 1, lol that's it. Like I said those guys, assuming it's the same group, have never been violent.

Well, this time the police had enough evidence to feel otherwise. By the way, Coeur d'Alene is a heavily Republican area, so it's not surprising they're far less tolerant of this stuff. It's not like Portland and Seattle that function like Gotham City.

Forum List

Back