False-Flag Operation In Idaho......Cops Arrest 31 Suspects....But Keep Their Masks On To Hide Their Identities......WTF?

reading glasses hanging on neck Sunglasses on head ...
Ooh, that's a good idea. I'll start doing that tomorrow.

Why are you against the constitution? They have a right to assemble. They have no history of rioting, unlike the leftists and Antifa. There is no evidence they were conspiring to "riot", damage, burn down buildings etc. The cops didn't want them triggering the gays, trannies and their homo fest.
That seems to be the case. But another poster disagrees. Let's see what evidence they have . . .
They have a right to assemble....NOT a right to cause trouble.....you must have had that red state education we all have heard about.
What trouble did they cause?

If you mean that they sight of them would be triggering, as AMart said, where is the "unless it causes trouble," exception to the first amendment documented?

Well, this time the police had enough evidence to feel otherwise. By the way, Coeur d'Alene is a heavily Republican area, so it's not surprising they're far less tolerant of this stuff. It's not like Portland and Seattle that function like Gotham City.
I'm sure you've been to Coeur d'Alene.

My parents and I used to drive thru there on our way to Seattle about once a year....and they make a habit of arresting people wearing baseball caps, blue shirts, and Khaki pants all the time. I hear those smoke grenades are some seriously deadly shit. Good thing they stopped them. LOL :iagree: :auiqs.jpg:

Dude, this is Merreck Garland making good on his threat to attack white nationalists.

The wolf has been ravaging the country ever since liberal trash held the House, Senate, and White House. Sadly those same liberals have invented a false threat: white supremacists, and cheesy stories like this keep their panties moist. The whole liberal agenda is in tatters, the most recent mass shooters are all the wrong folks, minorities, queers, everything but the so-called greatest threat. This blatant abuse of power is either a false flag, or a dangerous precedent.
Okee dokee....what ever....! :rolleyes-41:

Okee dokee....what ever....! :rolleyes-41:
Yep......you hate Republicans so much that you wouldn't care if Merreck Garland put them all on a firing squad and shot them in the head on prime time television. It's eventually going to get to that point if this isn't stopped.

Now you know how Nazi Germany got to the point they could get away with killing 6 million Jews.

This is what the US government is protecting.

e27.gif

They are ALWAYS the misunderstood victim.
The Deep State are publicity hounds whenever it benefits the leftwing cause

They like to show off by using swat trams to attest trump associates while CNN is filming

So it is a legitimate question if the faces of the alleged rioters we kept covered, why?

Or 25 members who are rightwing and 6 FBI agents who wish to remain unidentified
They posted 30 mugshots on Facebook....and left out the mole's photo that would make it 31.
So clearly they had a guy on the inside of the operation.
He was probably running the thing....which explains why everyone was wearing the same uniform as the US Marshals.

If you're wondering why all this is happening...just ask the Attorney General Merrick Garland.

Attorney_General_Merrick_Garland.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back