False Flag Expert Debunks 911 Arab Myth

That is correct and the company used as the debunking mouth piece called controled demolition was who did the evidence removal/ clean up of the wtc site ..

so they spent weeks wiring four buildings .....hijacked four planes and made one disapear shot one down one.... hit buildings with the other two....and faked an attack on the pentagon.....

all so they can create a new world order.....

is that the short to the point version......

It would have taken more than just weeks if the buildings were abandoned. It took them almost a month to just wire a building a fraction of the size of one WTC building. It would have taken years to plant and hide this stuff. Yet, nobody has came forward with proof showing that the places were planted with this stuff. Plus, the explosions that would have had to be used only had a lifespan of two years. So, in order for the buildings to been setup for a demolition, the workers had an unprecedented task.

omg...its almost surreal ...the Orwellian propaganda ..the stagedness of the whole event it would be a comedy piece if not for the fact that pathetic weak minded individuals could not see through the deception...ok I'm feeling Little sick ,,the Waves of nausea ...gotta go now...

Again, we would have it on film and have photos taken of it in the debris. We have hours of footage of the debris, nobody has proven there was demolition equipment in it. With all the attempts of people to prove it was an inside job, nobody has been able to search through this footage and locate it. Are you saying that this company is also in on the attacks? Why has nobody from their company came forward to say that govt took part in it?
I responded to this theory of yours in another thread. There probably wouldn't be any evidence of all these wires, or cables that you speak of because they are themselves an explosive component and would be destroyed.
Detonating cord (also called detonation cord, detacord, det. cord, detcord, primer cord or sun cord) is a thin, flexible tube with an explosive core. It is a high-speed fuse which explodes, rather than burns, and is suitable for detonating high explosives, usually pentaerythritol tetranitrate (PETN, Pentrite). The velocity of detonation is sufficient to use it for synchronising multiple charges to detonate almost simultaneously even if the charges are placed at different distances from the point of initiation. It is used to reliably and inexpensively chain together multiple explosive charges. Typical uses include mining, drilling, and demolitions.

"Cordtex" and "Primacord" are two of many tradenames which have slipped into being used as a generic.

....While it looks like nylon cord, the core is a compressed powdered explosive, usually PETN (Pentrite), and it is initiated by the use of a blasting cap. Detonation cord will initiate most commercial high explosives (dynamite, gelignite, sensitised gels, etc.) but will not initiate less sensitive blasting agents like ANFO on its own. 25 to 50 grain/foot (5.3 to 10.6 g/m) det cord has approximately the same initiation power as a blasting cap, but along its entire length.
Detonating cord: Definition from Answers.com

......“As a timing mechanism, detonation cord detonates at a very reliable rate (about 7000 - 8000 m/s), enabling engineers to control the pattern in which charges are detonated. This is particularly useful for demolitions, when structural elements need to be destroyed in a specific order to control the collapse of a building.” Wiki
“Cordtex” and “Primacord” are the most commonly used detonation cords. Primaline, a heavier yield Primacord, has a hard plastic casing and looks very similar to a heavy gage commercial wiring.
(I remember that one of the witnesses who observed the workers who came in during the weekend of the “power-down” at the World Trade Centers say that he saw many of them moving large spools of what looked like “brightly colored cable”. Primaline, like most commercial explosives, uses bright colors to differentiate between the cords grain loads.)

http://files.meetup.com/1148/Open Letter to Steve Jones.txt

People challenge the theory of controlled demolition based on how long it would take to plan for it an wire the buildings.

What if there was a fail-safe self-destruct mechanism that was designed into the buildings? Or what if after the 93 bombing, worries about that big of a building collapsing without some kind of control caused this kind of plan to be implemented? It would have been easier to implement such a thing in the wake of the 93 carnage.

It does make sense if you consider the insurance implications. Buildings that big probably SHOULD have some kind of mechanism like that built into them just in case something like a plane crash, earthquake, bombing, etc, were to create the possibility of an uncontrolled collapse. Especially an earthquake. If 110 story buildings were to collapse uncontrollably, the amount of collateral damage could be unimaginable. I'd have to say on 9/11, lower Manhattan got EXTREMELY LUCKY that they collapsed in the manner they did. There could have been SO MUCH more collateral damage than what there was.

This is just one theory I've read about that actually makes a little sense.

and how many feet of INTERNET wires... telephone wires.. electrical wires..if it was not specifically searched for it would not be found it is a stupid argument and the cases of black boxes not being found are extremal rare and there are first responders that state they did find the black box's and they where removed

how long did it take to wire and pre demo the four buildings that were brought down and why did no one notice......

where did all the people on the four planes go.....

okay since someone NEW has come on this thread I figured I would come back and post again is the only reason I am coming back again. thats one of the questions that they need to answer for and the only way we will have a chance to get an answer about it is get a NEW investigation into it by an independent group of people and not a government investigation.as for the first part,here is the answer to that in my next post.

Toro,you brought up a good point on this thread not too long ago I wanted to address even further than I did before.You mentioned that if explosives were used,then it would not have gone unnoticed by people in the buildings cause they would have to wire the buildings.good point but as i said before,Marvin Bush was the head of the security towers for the towers in the prior months before 9/11.so was Bush jr's cousin-Wirt Walker.Because of that,they were able to keep the coworkers from seeing what they were really doing.They brought in dumpsters all the time with the explosives hidden in them obviously.we know they brought dumpsters in the towers prior to 9/11 cause many workers saw them and saw construction workers coming in and out of the towers.

As I said before,they weren't real construction workers though.They were CIA operatives disguised as construction workers.again BUSH SR was the former director of that evil organization the CIA back in the 70's.His son was running the country and his brother was in charge of the security for the towers.Havent you ever been to a construction site before and seen where they have fences and signs that say-hard hat area,keep out? and dont allow anybody other than the construction workers to enter in there?I have.I have worked before in temp jobs doing construction before.I saw it quite a few times while doing that kind of work. well thats what was going on then.They had service elevators that only the construction workers-CIA plants,could use to get to these floors and wire them.the workers said that they heard a lot of unusual constuction work going on and the elevaters THEY used,would not allow them to stop and enter on certain floors.they had no access to them.

They didnt use regular elevators so thats how the workers there didnt know what was going on.They didnt know that Marvin Bush was a criminal or his cousin.They just thought they were real construction workers working there doing what they told them they were OFFICIALLY doing which was putting in new floor panels.they were told that and thats what they just assumed.They couldnt just go in there and look at what was going on,they call security on you for that if you do something like that.you know that.Obviously your in denial here and never watched any of those canada wants the truth videos that I postred countless numbers ot times here cause if you had,you would have seen that video where those workers there that survived,talked about seeing them bring in dumpsters and hearing loud construction work going on in the floors above them and hearing a dumpster being moved around on the floors above them.as far as them doing the unprecedented thing of saying there was a power outage that weekend,well they obviously didnt get all that work done in just one weekend,it took them a few months obviously.

Now this IS a theory of why they had the power outage happen that weekend "which never had happened there before." according to some workers who had been there 20 plus years,my theory for why they had it was they just wanted to get the CIA plants to take a quick scan of the towers and make sure the explosives were all set where they had to be and everything was ready to go.unti a new investigation is opened up,thats all we can do is speculate about that.but like i said,anybody who has a brain who watches those canada wants the truth videos can see the evidence is overwhelming explosives brought the towers down.

THATS how they did it without people noticing to answer your question.Now that THAT has been cleared up,that supposedly debunking 9/11 conspiracy link you posted and others like that, that the 9/11 apologists here blindly worship as the truth cause their in denial, are disinformation sites with disinformation,lies and propaganda.

if you want to find out the REAL truth,watch these 47 videos here.they debunk those two fairy tales the 9/11 coverup commission report and the NIST report.everytime I ask people to watch them and debunk them,they never do watch them.This is how i can tell if someone is REALLY interested in the truth or is in complete denial and wants to keep their head buried in the sand by listening to the lies and propaganda of the corporate controlled media and the government.anybody who watches these 47 videos and STILL defends the official version of the 9/11 commission report,is either an idiot moron like divecon and godboy, or they didnt watch them.I have posted it countless numbers of times here but the 9/11 apologists never watch them because they know its the truth and the truth scares them so they wont attempt to debunk them.here they are if you want to learn the TRUTH.
Canada 9/11 Truth - Videos

Last edited:
why would anyone want to watch a list of videos that starts with loose change?
those assholes dont want the truth, they are liars like YOU are

Again, we would have it on film and have photos taken of it in the debris. We have hours of footage of the debris, nobody has proven there was demolition equipment in it. With all the attempts of people to prove it was an inside job, nobody has been able to search through this footage and locate it. Are you saying that this company is also in on the attacks? Why has nobody from their company came forward to say that govt took part in it?
I responded to this theory of yours in another thread. There probably wouldn't be any evidence of all these wires, or cables that you speak of because they are themselves an explosive component and would be destroyed.
Detonating cord (also called detonation cord, detacord, det. cord, detcord, primer cord or sun cord) is a thin, flexible tube with an explosive core. It is a high-speed fuse which explodes, rather than burns, and is suitable for detonating high explosives, usually pentaerythritol tetranitrate (PETN, Pentrite). The velocity of detonation is sufficient to use it for synchronising multiple charges to detonate almost simultaneously even if the charges are placed at different distances from the point of initiation. It is used to reliably and inexpensively chain together multiple explosive charges. Typical uses include mining, drilling, and demolitions.

"Cordtex" and "Primacord" are two of many tradenames which have slipped into being used as a generic.

....While it looks like nylon cord, the core is a compressed powdered explosive, usually PETN (Pentrite), and it is initiated by the use of a blasting cap. Detonation cord will initiate most commercial high explosives (dynamite, gelignite, sensitised gels, etc.) but will not initiate less sensitive blasting agents like ANFO on its own. 25 to 50 grain/foot (5.3 to 10.6 g/m) det cord has approximately the same initiation power as a blasting cap, but along its entire length.
Detonating cord: Definition from Answers.com

......“As a timing mechanism, detonation cord detonates at a very reliable rate (about 7000 - 8000 m/s), enabling engineers to control the pattern in which charges are detonated. This is particularly useful for demolitions, when structural elements need to be destroyed in a specific order to control the collapse of a building.” Wiki
“Cordtex” and “Primacord” are the most commonly used detonation cords. Primaline, a heavier yield Primacord, has a hard plastic casing and looks very similar to a heavy gage commercial wiring.
(I remember that one of the witnesses who observed the workers who came in during the weekend of the “power-down” at the World Trade Centers say that he saw many of them moving large spools of what looked like “brightly colored cable”. Primaline, like most commercial explosives, uses bright colors to differentiate between the cords grain loads.)

http://files.meetup.com/1148/Open Letter to Steve Jones.txt

Yes, I read that before. It is not saying what happens to everything that would be used and why it would not be in the debris. Plus, your claim that the wires wouldn't be found at ground zero is incorrect. As I said in the previous thread, the demolition expert credited with world record of controlled demolition said that there would be miles upon miles of this. He also said that walls would have been torn down and cable hanging everywhere. He said it just isn't possible to have planted there without anyone noticing.

Last edited:
People challenge the theory of controlled demolition based on how long it would take to plan for it an wire the buildings.

What if there was a fail-safe self-destruct mechanism that was designed into the buildings? Or what if after the 93 bombing, worries about that big of a building collapsing without some kind of control caused this kind of plan to be implemented? It would have been easier to implement such a thing in the wake of the 93 carnage.

It does make sense if you consider the insurance implications. Buildings that big probably SHOULD have some kind of mechanism like that built into them just in case something like a plane crash, earthquake, bombing, etc, were to create the possibility of an uncontrolled collapse. Especially an earthquake. If 110 story buildings were to collapse uncontrollably, the amount of collateral damage could be unimaginable. I'd have to say on 9/11, lower Manhattan got EXTREMELY LUCKY that they collapsed in the manner they did. There could have been SO MUCH more collateral damage than what there was.

As I said before, there couldnt be a fail safe destruction mechanism designed into the building as the explosives used, according to the same demolition expert I spoke of in the previous post, said it had a lifespan of only two years.

omg...its almost surreal ...the Orwellian propaganda ..the stagedness of the whole event it would be a comedy piece if not for the fact that pathetic weak minded individuals could not see through the deception...ok I'm feeling Little sick ,,the Waves of nausea ...gotta go now...

Come on! It wasn't propaganda, it was just simply a joke. Relax, it was funny. By the way, I hope you made it to the toilet.

As I said before, there couldnt be a fail safe destruction mechanism designed into the building as the explosives used, according to the same demolition expert I spoke of in the previous post, said it had a lifespan of only two years.

and would that expert be from the evidence removal company..controled demolition inc

and would that expert be from the evidence removal company..controled demolition inc
so the conspiracy widens

do you realize you keep adding more and more people to this conspiracy?

FEMA removed the debris: US: The mystery of 9/11 | World Association of International Studies, Stanford University, CA -- PAX et LUX

Next it took over eight months to remove everything.
FOXNews.com - Silent Tribute Marks End of Ground Zero Search - U.S. & World
All the while camera were taking footage and yet no demolition made it to film.

Also, as I have shown you in the past, he is not the only demolition expert that agrees with me.

Last edited:
Can you all give me an estimate of how many people you believe were in on it?

Every hear the phrase, "The only way a secret can be kept among three people is if two of them are dead?"

Instead of taking the VERY risky method of rigging the buildings up for demolition, why didn't the govt just attack us with missiles and say they were from other nations. Since you all believe the press will do what the govt says, couldnt they get away with this?

Can you all give me an estimate of how many people you believe were in on it?

Every hear the phrase, "The only way a secret can be kept among three people is if two of them are dead?"

no I cant ..except to say far less than you seem to think it is only necessary to have people in key positions and keep the operation compartmentalized and your old wives tale about secrets is just that..and not supported by historical precedent
and we could play the why didn't they just game forever..why didn't the terrorist hijack planes closer to their targets ..why didn't they crash them into a football stadium full of people..for the plan to work they would have to know NORAD would fail..that prior warnings would be ignored ..why didn't the big terrorist network that we need to us the full force of our resources and military against not find people with previous flight experience instead of people that struggled to fly small aircraft...are you saying the terrorist network had no trained pilots...either its an inside job or ALLAH ...did miracles that day and opened door and caused 3 buildings to fall with 2 planes..take your pick

Last edited:

Forum List

Back