False Flag Expert Debunks 911 Arab Myth

You do believe that the at least part of the media was in on it, don't you? That alone would lead to unprecedented numbers. So would the people to plant the demolition and carry out the other orders.

The people who are in it would lead to a number of questions alone.
You seemed to have imply that the company controlled demolition was in on it. If you do believe this, then why wouldn't the heads of the company come forward to say they were part of it?

EOTS your STILL wasting your breath on Big D? I dont know why you even bother with him.Its obvious he's a disinfo agent the way he blatently ignores overwhelming facts and evidence anybody provides that proves its an inside job.I mean come on,as I said before,anybody who has a brain in their head who has watched those 47 canada wants the truth videos "that I have posted countless numbers of times here only to get ignored everytime by the 9/11 apologists" all anybody who is interested in the truth needs to see that the evidence is overwhemling that explosives brought down those towers and that it was an inside job is watch those videos.Havent you noticed how everytime I ask someone to address those videos they never respond to them? thats cause they know they cant counter them so they dont watch them.

Last edited:
EOTS your STILL wasting your breath on Big D? I dont know why you even bother with him.Its obvious he's a disinfo agent the way he blatently ignores overwhelming facts and evidence anybody provides that proves its an inside job.I mean come on,as I said before,anybody who has a brain in their head who has watched those 47 canada wants the truth videos "that I have posted countless numbers of times here only to get ignored everytime by the 9/11 apologists" all anybody who is interested in the truth needs to see that the evidence is overwhemling that explosives brought down those towers and that it was an inside job is watch those videos.Havent you noticed how everytime I ask someone to address those videos they never respond to them? thats cause they know they cant counter them so they dont watch them.

It is interesting that someone who said that they were through with me, keeps talking about me and responding to my posts. As I said in post number 294 of this very thread about viewing those videos:
I DID indeed watch a number of them. In fact, I have spent HOURS viewing the information that you and others have posted. As I keep saying, this is not fact but speculation. Throughout the entire loose change videos claims were made that were not backed up. I bet they only said the words "according to" less than ten times throughout the two hour film. They also leave out numerous things issues and are more of the skeptics stronger points.

I also referenced the videos just a few posts ago and DiveCon also stated that he watched it as well.

It is interesting that someone who said that they were through with me, keeps talking about me and responding to my posts. As I said in post number 294 of this very thread about viewing those videos:
I DID indeed watch a number of them. In fact, I have spent HOURS viewing the information that you and others have posted. As I keep saying, this is not fact but speculation. Throughout the entire loose change videos claims were made that were not backed up. I bet they only said the words "according to" less than ten times throughout the two hour film. They also leave out numerous things issues and are more of the skeptics stronger points.

I also referenced the videos just a few posts ago and DiveCon also stated that he watched it as well.
yes, i watched loose change
there never has been a bigger load of crap put on video
i'd recomend screw loose change as an alternative

Screw Loose Change video

You do believe that the at least part of the media was in on it, don't you? That alone would lead to unprecedented numbers. So would the people to plant the demolition and carry out the other orders.

You seemed to have imply that the company controlled demolition was in on it. If you do believe this, then why wouldn't the heads of the company come forward to say they were part of it?

why do you pretend that there have not be entire agency's and programs involving large groups of people that have been kept secret for decades..because there most certainly have been

why do you pretend that there have not be entire agency's and programs involving large groups of people that have been kept secret for decades..because there most certainly have been

When did I say this? I can believe that there have been programs involving a good number of people, but how much do you mean when you say a large group of people? It certainly would not be the size to pull of the 9/11 attacks. The Manhattan project would be a good example of project that was kept silent, but as you know the vice president at the time didn't even know of it! Yet, some of the conspiracy believes think that a good portion of the media is in on it. In the words of Ben Franklin,

"If you want to keep your secret from an enemy, tell it not to a friend."

shit flows down hill..it only takes a few key people to decide what is reported and what is not and a few well place talking heads that dont really give a dam..its not as complicated as you make it

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdgnJY2uMS0]YouTube - OutFOXed : Rupert Murdoch's War on Journalism (1-9)[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBG3g3sW71A]YouTube - Popular Mechanics Gatekeeper:Exposed!! (Part I)[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rQ2D1ua_q4&feature=related]YouTube - Popular Mechanics Gatekeeper:Exposed!! (Part II)[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4i-8UzTtGo&feature=related]YouTube - Popular Mechanics Gatekeeper:Exposed!! (Part III)[/ame]

thats just one more example of why he's not worth bothering with.Thats been addressed to him many times before,was addressed at least a couple of times on THIS thread, and he just repeats it over and over again.

Last edited:

thats just one more example of why he's not worth bothering with.Thats been addressed to him many times before,was addressed at least a couple of times on THIS thread, and he just repeats it over and over again.

You want nothing to do with me, yet you keep responding to and making reference to my posts! If you do not want anything to do with me, then stop doing this. Also, if you read what I said, you'd know that I agree there have been programs kept secret. However, nothing this large. I keep bringing it up because I am not getting any resolution on it.

It is interesting how you keep criticizing me when you have been on the record of changing your story and tout videos like loose change when they have lied numerous times. Like when they said that the WTC buildings were the first to collapse from fire-total lie.

it only takes a few key people to decide what is reported and what is not and a few well place talking heads that dont really give a ..its not as complicated as you make it

This isn't the complicated part. The part I have trouble believing is that all the people required to pull this off have kept quiet all this time.

OMG what irony

all you morons do is C&P the same crap over and over again

it only takes a few key people to decide what is reported and what is not and a few well place talking heads that dont really give a ..its not as complicated as you make it

This isn't the complicated part. The part I have trouble believing is that all the people required to pull this off have kept quiet all this time.
if this were the case, then no one would have known about Monica and the blue dress
:eusa_whistle:

This belongs in the Conspiracy forum. With all the other whacko shit about 911.
Wacko shit like someone in a cave defeating NORAD and having access to White House codes?

Yeah, you have to be batshit crazy to think anyone but a truthtard is pretending anyone had access to the Whitehouse codes. :lol: That's a new one I haven't heard from the batshit crazy crowd. So what did they do with these supposed codes? Launch the nukes? :lol:

This belongs in the Conspiracy forum. With all the other whacko shit about 911.
Wacko shit like someone in a cave defeating NORAD and having access to White House codes?

Yeah, you have to be batshit crazy to think anyone but a truthtard is pretending anyone had access to the Whitehouse codes. :lol: That's a new one I haven't heard from the batshit crazy crowd. So what did they do with these supposed codes? Launch the nukes? :lol:

Terrorists had top-secret presidential codes

The terrorists' message threatening Air Force One was transmitted in that day's top-secret White House code words. As the clock ticked away, the Secret Service reached a frightening conclusion: The terrorists had obtained the White House code and a whole set of top-secret signals.
This made it possible for a hostile force to pinpoint the exact position of Air Force One, its destination and its classified procedures. In fact, the hijackers were picking up and deciphering the presidential plane's incoming and outgoing transmissions.
The discovery shocked everyone in the president's emergency operations center – Cheney, National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice and Transportation Secretary Norman Mineta. Their first question was: How did the terrorists access top-secret White House codes and procedures? Is there a mole, or more than one enemy spy in the White House, the Secret Service, the FBI, the CIA or the Federal Aviation Administration?

Intelligence and counter-terror sources report that, while rescuers in New York and Washington were sifting through rubble inch by inch, US government experts were changing codes one-by-one – and even more difficult, replacing procedures and methods of encryption. The nagging question of a mole in the highest reaches of the U.S. government and intelligence community – with direct or indirect links with bin Laden – remains. Since no single individual has access to every top-level code at any given time – a single mole would not answer the case; it would have to be a large, widely spread number. U.S. experts do not believe bin Laden was capable of infiltrating double agents into the heart of the U.S. administration on a large scale.
Somalia trail may provide clues to leaks of top-secret U.S. codes

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-Zn8UsdLdc]YouTube - ‪OTHER TARGETS On 9/11; MILITARY CODES COMPROMISED‬‏[/ame]

9/11 was a Mossad plan to draw the U.S. into a war against Israel's arab enemys.

It had the backing of the Zionists who are in control of the American government.

Yes because Afghanistan, heck even Al Qaeda, is Israel's arch enemy. If Mossad was behind it, why didn't they pin it on Hezbollah, Hamas or Iran? That would have been the smartest move if they were behind.

But Edited you can pettle your trash behind the safety of your computer screen!

Terrorists had top-secret presidential codes

The terrorists' message threatening Air Force One was transmitted in that day's top-secret White House code words. As the clock ticked away, the Secret Service reached a frightening conclusion: The terrorists had obtained the White House code and a whole set of top-secret signals.
This made it possible for a hostile force to pinpoint the exact position of Air Force One, its destination and its classified procedures. In fact, the hijackers were picking up and deciphering the presidential plane's incoming and outgoing transmissions.
The discovery shocked everyone in the president's emergency operations center – Cheney, National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice and Transportation Secretary Norman Mineta. Their first question was: How did the terrorists access top-secret White House codes and procedures? Is there a mole, or more than one enemy spy in the White House, the Secret Service, the FBI, the CIA or the Federal Aviation Administration?

Intelligence and counter-terror sources report that, while rescuers in New York and Washington were sifting through rubble inch by inch, US government experts were changing codes one-by-one – and even more difficult, replacing procedures and methods of encryption. The nagging question of a mole in the highest reaches of the U.S. government and intelligence community – with direct or indirect links with bin Laden – remains. Since no single individual has access to every top-level code at any given time – a single mole would not answer the case; it would have to be a large, widely spread number. U.S. experts do not believe bin Laden was capable of infiltrating double agents into the heart of the U.S. administration on a large scale.
Somalia trail may provide clues to leaks of top-secret U.S. codes

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-Zn8UsdLdc]YouTube - ‪OTHER TARGETS On 9/11; MILITARY CODES COMPROMISED‬‏[/ame]

:lol: A story from WND from right after 9/11 that died on the vine is your source? :lol: That's a good one! Of course, none of the claims actually pan out.

You truthtards are so damn gullible! Anything you read that says what you want to hear and by GOD it MUST be the truth regardless of anything else that comes up. :lol: Thanks for the laughs!

Conspiracies and collusion to commit them happen all the time, even big ones. Over 130,000 people worked on the Manhattan Project from 3 countries, cost 2 billion.
The planned coup in the 1930s. They wanted to enlist 500,000 war veterans. They were among the richest families in the country with Prescott Bush involved also.
They said the American people would except their new government because they controlled the newspapers.

7 out of the 8 giant money center banks went bankrupt in the 1980's. That was covered up for 20 years.

Business Plot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Daily Kos: Bush Advocated Violent Overthrow of US Government - ?

Manhattan Project - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Washington's Blog

And don't forget that Operation Northwoods went undisclosed for 40 years.
U.S. Military Wanted to Provoke War With Cuba - ABC News

So it is possible for large conspiracies to be kept secret for long periods of time. Although it may take great discipline on the conspirators part, the threat of getting themselves or their families killed is good reason for keeping quiet.
Thinking it can't happen is naive and exactly what they would want a gullible congress and public to think.

Forum List

Back