False Flag Expert Debunks 911 Arab Myth

bdjusa

Rookie
Sep 1, 2008
Andreas von Buelow was former State Secretary at the Ministry Of Defense in Germany from 1976-1980. Read the explosive comments from an expert in False flag attacks and how unlikely it is that Arabs masterminded the 911 attacks. I placed some revealing information from two of his interviews down below.

From Von Buelow:

If this Atta was the decisive man in the operation, it's really strange that he took such a risk of taking a plane that would reach Boston such a short time before the connecting flight. Had his flight been a few minutes late, he would not have been in the plane that was hijacked. Why should a sophisticated terrorist do this? One can, by the way, read on CNN (Internet) that none of these names were on the official passenger lists. None of them had gone through the check-in procedures. And why did none of the threatened pilots give the agreed-upon code 7700 over the [Steuerknueppel: STEERING NOB?] to the ground station? In addition: The black boxes which are fire and shock proof, as well as the voice recordings, contain no valuable data--

like assailants who, in their preparations, leave tracks behind them like a herd of stampeding elephants? They made payments with credit cards with their own names; they reported to their flight instructors with their own names. They left behind rented cars with flight manuals in Arabic for jumbo jets. They took with them, on their suicide trip, wills and farewell letters, which fall into the hands of the FBI, because they were stored in the wrong place and wrongly addressed. Clues were left like behind like in a child's game of hide-and-seek, which were to be followed!

I don't know that either. How should I? I simply use my common sense, and-- See: The terrorists behaved in such a way to attract attention. And as practicing Muslims, they were in a strip-tease bar, and, drunken, stuck dollar bills into the panty of the dancer.

I can state: the planning of the attacks was technically and organizationally a master achievement. To hijack four huge airplanes within a few minutes and within one hour, to drive them into their targets, with complicated flight maneuvers! This is unthinkable, without years-long support from secret apparatuses of the state and industry.

For 60 decisive minutes, the military and intelligence agencies let the fighter planes stay on the ground, 48 hours later, however, the FBI presented a list of suicide attackers. Within ten days, it emerged that seven of them were still alive.

With the help of the horrifying attacks, the Western mass democracies were subjected to brainwashing. The enemy image of anti-communism doesn't work any more; it is to be replaced by peoples of Islamic belief. They are accused of having given birth to suicidal terrorism.

From the Christopher Bollyn with Von Buelow:

Andreas von Buelow, the former head of the parliamentary commission that oversaw the German intelligence agencies, told me that a sophisticated false-flag operation like 9-11 has an organizational structure with three basic levels: architectural, operational, and working. Atta and the 19 Arabs blamed as the "hijackers" of 9-11 were part of the working level, von Buelow said, and were simply part of the deception. That is, after all, how false-flag terror works.

Von Buelow said that he believed that the Mossad, Israel's foreign intelligence service, was behind the terror attacks of 9-11. These attacks, he said, were designed to turn public opinion against the Arabs, and to boost military and security spending. Six years later, with more than one thousand billion U.S. taxpayer dollars wasted on the fraudulent "war on terror" and the disastrous and costly wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, there is no question that 9-11 has been crassly exploited to push military and security spending through the roof.

"You don't get the higher echelons," von Buelow said, referring to the "architectural structure," which masterminds such false-flag terror attacks. At this level, he said, the organization doing the planning, such as Mossad, is primarily interested in affecting public opinion. It goes without saying that the mass media must be tightly controlled in order for such large-scale deception to succeed.

"Ninety-five percent of the work of the intelligence agencies around the world is deception and disinformation," von Buelow said, which is widely propagated in the mainstream media creating an accepted version of events. "Journalists don't even raise the simplest questions," he said, adding, "Those who differ are labeled as crazy."
End of Interview.

I am not trying to upset people who are convinced evil Muslim terrorists are responsible for 911. I just think all pertinent information should be available and people should try and be open minded about all possibilities.

9/11 was a Mossad plan to draw the U.S. into a war against Israel's arab enemys.

It had the backing of the Zionists who are in control of the American government.

And to think I had respect for you before this, you anti-Semitic pig. :eusa_hand:
Once again, I have Nothing against the Jews or the Jewish religion. In fact, I think the Jewish people are unique and the religion is to be honored as the origional monotheistic revelation of God.

On the other hand, the Zionists who rule Israel are evil fascists who will do anything to further their cause and extend their power in the world.

I hope you can seee the difference?

I don't consider myself a conspiracy theorist by any means, nor do I believe it. There's a video called "Loose Change" that does raise some interesting questions...Just google it.

The Looniest Of All 911 Conspiracy Theories
rense.com/general69/statee.htm
=
The 9/11 'Official Story'?
brasschecktv.com/page/92.html

---------

Great "NEW" full length on-line 911 Video documentaries
vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=38564

On the other hand, the Zionists who rule Israel are evil fascists who will do anything to further their cause and extend their power in the world.

I hope you can seee the difference?

Just like the evil Islamofascists who will do anything to further their cause and extend their power in the world!

I hope you can see the similarity.

EXACTLY..don't ask for evidence then you pathetic drone

if y'all really want someone to buy your shit, you need to package it better. "Here--watch this million hour movie cause it proves everything. And if you don't you're a pathetic drone". :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back