False Flag Expert Debunks 911 Arab Myth

and either the the ludicrous nist or 911 commission report

The 911 commission and NIST at least back up their points.

That video you showed left open MANY questions. Namely, the temperature of where the woman was standing at.

Last edited:

the 9/11 commission didnt tell us anything we didnt already know, and some of the members of it should have been on the other side of the investigation.

to me
it was nothing more than a political CYA

that doesnt mean i think it was any kind of conspiracy to cause the destruction of WTC, but they didnt want to really expose the failures in the government that allowed things to happen that eventually lead to the attack

the 9/11 commission didnt tell us anything we didnt already know, and some of the members of it should have been on the other side of the investigation.

to me

that doesnt mean i think it was any kind of conspiracy to cause the destruction of WTC, but they didnt want to really expose the failures in the government that allowed things to happen that eventually lead to the attack

that alone by definition is a conspiracy

to me

that alone by definition is a conspiracy
yes, but a conspircy to cover up failures, not to cause it to happen
there is a huge difference

That video you showed left open MANY questions. Namely, the temperature of where the woman was standing at.

okay I know I said I would not return here again but I cant leave without saying that is such B.S.those fairy tales have been proven to be nothing but that.unlike NIST and that B.S 9/11 fairy tale report,the canada wants the truth videos are the ones that back up their points and have shreadded those two fairy tales to pieces.and by the way I just learned that senator mark dayton is also not the senator of minnesota anymore.furthur proof they get rid of people in congress who speak out against the governments lies and propaganda.

okay I know I said I would not return here again but I cant leave without saying that is such B.S.those fairy tales have been proven to be nothing but that.unlike NIST and that B.S 9/11 fairy tale report,the canada wants the truth videos are the ones that back up their points and have shreadded those two fairy tales to pieces.and by the way I just learned that senator mark dayton is also not the senator of minnesota anymore.furthur proof they get rid of people in congress who speak out against the governments lies and propaganda.

All what you have to do is watch just a few minutes into a number of videos on Canada wants the truth page to realize that they do not back up what they say. You might not agree with the NIST report but anyone can see from reading it how they got to the conclusions they did. After watching the entire loose change video anyone would see that they do not back up what they say. They made countless statements that they simply did not back up. There was only a small handful of times where they would say the phrase, "According to..." For example, they say that the only remains from flight 93 were i believe identification from the flight attendants and a marriott club card. The movie NEVER sites where they got this information from. This is also incorrect as according to the following article, more was clearly located: Investigators locate 'black box' from Flight 93; widen search area in Somerset crash, More Flight 93 Photos

Also, Mark Dayton NEVER said that 9/11 was an inside job. He has said that he wants a new investigation, but that's because he thinks the terrorists could have been stopped beforehand. Furthermore, his career isn't over. According to his website, markdayton.org, he is going to run for governor.

Last edited:
this is why investigation..under the terms of the petition is required...why are you so willing to have so many unanswered questions...you raise questions like why wires where not found in a massing pile of debris and wire..but dont question where are the black boxes and flight data recorders the surveillance tapes from the pentagon...but yet accept crap like they found the terrorist passports and bandannas in the rubble ... it is absurd

this is why investigation..under the terms of the petition is required...why are you so willing to have so many unanswered questions...you raise questions like why wires where not found in a massing pile of debris and wire..but dont question where are the black boxes and flight data recorders the surveillance tapes from the pentagon...but yet accept crap like they found the terrorist passports and bandannas in the rubble ... it is absurd
no, its not
because things like that will happen
but, wires for demolition do not just disappear
there were NO survalance tapes from the pentagon that were at 30 FPS where you might actually be able to see what you want to see
they were not capable of it

Who said that I didn't question why it is not shown to the public? I do not know what happened to them. But, in the past they have been destroyed on impact. I just find it more odd (and this is one of many reasons why I cannot believe in the conspiracy) that people will not accept the fact that there was wires or demolition equipment found at the site. This is especially true because 36,000 ft. of detonating cord and a total of 2,728 lb. of explosives were used to implode a building less than a third the size of only one WTC building. (Controlled Demolition, Inc. | Press Release)
Yet, no video or photographic evidence took place that this was at ground zero. This is especially true taking into account that there was video recording this 24 hours a day. Does this not seem odd to you?

Lastly, more than just passports and bandannas were in the rubble. My last post showed that.

Last edited:
and how many feet of INTERNET wires... telephone wires.. electrical wires..if it was not specifically searched for it would not be found it is a stupid argument and the cases of black boxes not being found are extremal rare and there are first responders that state they did find the black box's and they where removed

and how many feet of INTERNET wires... telephone wires.. electrical wires..if it was not specifically searched for it would not be found it is a stupid argument and the cases of black boxes not being found are extremal rare and there are first responders that state they did find the black box's and they where removed

how long did it take to wire and pre demo the four buildings that were brought down and why did no one notice......

where did all the people on the four planes go.....

and enough already with your controlled demolition site ...the company that did the clean up i would like to point out...and the company that removed the stee l( and any other evidence ) all in convenient 30ft lengths ..like in a controlled demolition

and enough already with your controlled demolition site ...the company that did the clean up i would like to point out...and the company that removed the stee l( and any other evidence ) all in convenient 30ft lengths ..like in a controlled demolition

so it wasn't a controled demoltion......

and how many feet of internet wires... Telephone wires.. Electrical wires..if it was not specifically searched for it would not be found it is a stupid argument and the cases of black boxes not being found are extremal rare and there are first responders that state they did find the black box's and they where removed

how long did it take to wire and pre demo the four buildings that were brought down and why did no one notice......

Where did all the people on the four planes go.....

two of the planes hit the towers..one was shot down the others fate is yet unknown

prople did notice their testimony was never investigated

and how many feet of internet wires... Telephone wires.. Electrical wires..if it was not specifically searched for it would not be found it is a stupid argument and the cases of black boxes not being found are extremal rare and there are first responders that state they did find the black box's and they where removed

two of the planes hit the towers..one was shot down the others fate is yet unknown

really??
name those people that have come forward claiming they saw people pre-wiring for demolition

so one plane is mia......one plane was shot down.......

and two other airplanes hit the twin towers......but that isn't what caused the towers to fall....it was a controlled demolition.....do i have it right so far.....

That is correct and the company used as the debunking mouth piece called controled demolition was who did the evidence removal/ clean up of the wtc site ..

so they spent weeks wiring four buildings .....hijacked four planes and made one disapear shot one down one.... hit buildings with the other two....and faked an attack on the pentagon.....

all so they can create a new world order.....

is that the short to the point version......

Forum List

Back