Fallon Show humiliates Bachmann with misogynistic song

She's waiting for an apology from the network.

Hope she's not holding her breath. She's gonna need teflon panties. If she thinks this is a big deal, she's not ready for the WH.

Michele Bachmann responds to Roots' song choice | Inside TV | EW.com

"NBC apologizes to Bachmann over song"

New York (CNN) -- NBC has apologized to Rep. Michele Bachmann after the house band for "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" played an inappropriate song during her appearance on the show Monday.

While Fallon offered an apology via Twitter to the Republican presidential candidate Tuesday, Bachmann called for an official apology from the TV network the following day. The NBC apology came Wednesday, CNN confirmed."
NBC apologizes to Bachmann over song - CNN.com

"If she thinks this is a big deal, she's not ready for the WH."

You know, you may actually have a point there....
....how about this one?

"In November 2006, then-Senator Obama rebuked New York Times columnist Maureen Dowd for mentioning his prominent ears. “You talked about my ears, and I just want to put you on notice: I’m very sensitive … [because] I was teased relentlessly when I was a kid about my big ears,” he told Dowd seven weeks after the column appeared."

Read more: Abe Lincoln | Barack Obama | Federalists | Presidential Critics | The Daily Caller

On the other hand, I've noticed that the Left is rarely concerned about being consistent....
....carry on.

obamaear-e1299790638284.jpg

Let this post stand as the official "I condemn Limbaugh's Actions" for all the conservatives on the board. Feel free to quote this and put your name under the dotted line.

................................................................................................................................................

Failure to do so means you support such bad behavior which makes you personally responsible for me being so jaded about the incivility of the American political process or something like that.

Do it for your children.

What if I put someone elses name below the line?

Doesn't count motherfucker! Bring it! *

I've never heard Michelle Obama attack anyone.

I've heard that Michelle Bachmann lie about her sister and her family and her husband attack his wife's sister.

Ooh, I can't wait for the right wing to say, "Prove it".

I've never heard Michelle Obama attack anyone.

I've heard that Michelle Bachmann lie about her sister and her family and her husband attack his wife's sister.

Ooh, I can't wait for the right wing to say, "Prove it".

It doesn't matter if she's a lying bitch.

If you like it when other libs treat people this way don't start whining when we give it back to you.:eusa_eh:

It seems like just about every single time somebody acts this way we know who it is.....but when it's somebody on the right nobody knows who did it.

I wonder why????

We have video proof of libs acting up, showing their ass......but when a rightwinger does it it's rarely somebody other then some person in the crowd. 99% of the time the person cannot and will not ever be identified.

After over two months of watching the OWS and over 10 years of listening to assholes like you talk all of this nasty shit I can safely say you have no room to talk about Michelle Bachmann or anyone else.

Last edited:
....how about this one?

"In November 2006, then-Senator Obama rebuked New York Times columnist Maureen Dowd for mentioning his prominent ears. “You talked about my ears, and I just want to put you on notice: I’m very sensitive … [because] I was teased relentlessly when I was a kid about my big ears,” he told Dowd seven weeks after the column appeared."

On the other hand, I've noticed that the Left is rarely concerned about being consistent....
....carry on.
Actually, if the Left was as vulgar as the Right, they would have started calling her Moochele Lying Assed Bitchmann once she made a comment about it rather than apologize as they did.

Dec 14, 2006
RUSH: I mean you know me, if the guy's sensitive about his big ears, we need to give him a new name, like Dumbo. But that doesn't quite get it. How about Barack Hussein Odumbo.

Obama_Displays_Maturity__Laughs_Off__Barack_the__Magic_Negro___Song.Par.89380.ImageFile.jpg

Last edited:
Most people that watch the news are aware of Fallon's disgusting welcome of Michelle Bachmann on his show, playing 'Lyin' A** B****' as she walked on stage. Talk about classless...whatever

But if you look up who the fall guy is for that song, they're blaming "Ahmir Khalid Thompson" the drummer, who has been "reprimanded" If you go to Ahmir's facebook page, libs are running to his defense. Oh well, right?

"[Ayanna Smith] Who do I need to cut??? The Bachmann chick? I have a brand new box of razor blades and some fresh lemon juice! Cause apparently a civil, artistic protest is not enough..."

Civil artistic protest? No rebuke, Ahmir is not deleting her post or the dozens applauding what he has done...wow no regrets I guess

Conservative talk show hosts would never stoop to this kind of attack and their audiences wouldn't put up with it if they did. I'm just curious...are the average libs really that low? Do you agree with this kind of crud? Is there any class to the left whatsoever? Are there any democrats on this board that have a problem with this?

It shouldnt be long now for the lefties to start squealing for civility.

there is such a double standard. imagine if it were michelle obama. it's like when letterman joked about arod knocking up palin's high school daughter. outrage for that kind of thing is a political one way street.

It's time for all to admit, as Gauche inadvertently did, that poor behavior is a resume enhancement on the Left.

These folks are a notch...or a degree of magnitude below us. Accept it.

....how about this one?

....carry on.
Actually, if the Left was as vulgar as the Right, they would have started calling her Moochele Lying Assed Bitchmann once she made a comment about it rather than apologize as they did.

Dec 14, 2006
RUSH: I mean you know me, if the guy's sensitive about his big ears, we need to give him a new name, like Dumbo. But that doesn't quite get it. How about Barack Hussein Odumbo.

Obama_Displays_Maturity__Laughs_Off__Barack_the__Magic_Negro___Song.Par.89380.ImageFile.jpg

The "magic negro"?

I love spokesmen for the Republican Party like Rush. They tell the truth. We know exactly what the whitewings position is on race.

She's waiting for an apology from the network.

Hope she's not holding her breath. She's gonna need teflon panties. If she thinks this is a big deal, she's not ready for the WH.

Michele Bachmann responds to Roots' song choice | Inside TV | EW.com

"NBC apologizes to Bachmann over song"

New York (CNN) -- NBC has apologized to Rep. Michele Bachmann after the house band for "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" played an inappropriate song during her appearance on the show Monday.

While Fallon offered an apology via Twitter to the Republican presidential candidate Tuesday, Bachmann called for an official apology from the TV network the following day. The NBC apology came Wednesday, CNN confirmed."
NBC apologizes to Bachmann over song - CNN.com

"If she thinks this is a big deal, she's not ready for the WH."

You know, you may actually have a point there....
....how about this one?

Read more: Abe Lincoln | Barack Obama | Federalists | Presidential Critics | The Daily Caller

....carry on.

obamaear-e1299790638284.jpg

Well, then it's been established: if he thinks this is a big deal, he's not ready for the WH.

I could have told 'em that in '08!!!

It shouldnt be long now for the lefties to start squealing for civility.

there is such a double standard. imagine if it were michelle obama. it's like when letterman joked about arod knocking up palin's high school daughter. outrage for that kind of thing is a political one way street.

It's time for all to admit, as Gauche inadvertently did, that poor behavior is a resume enhancement on the Left.

BULLSHIT!

There is no scum lower than a CON$ervative.

Admit it, you crybabies can dish it out but whine like little sissies when the Golden Rule bites you in your America-hating asses.

Oct 18, 2010
RUSH: Michelle (My Butt) -- uh, Michelle (My Belle) Obama is out there talking about nutrition. You can't eat that, you shouldn't eat that.

Nov 2, 2010
RUSH: His wife, Michelle (My Butt) -- uh, uh, Michelle (My Belle) Obama, she's out there, and she's not drawing big crowds and she's not happy

Nov 8, 2010
RUSH: The premise held up: On his 'convenience store diet' --" now, remember, this is what Michelle (My Butt) -- uh, that's the second time I've ...

November 02, 2011
RUSH: So the First Linebacker... (sigh). The First Lady and the Bamster are now gonna have to go out to Colorado and lecture them for being greedy.

October 28, 2011
RUSH: Well, the first linebacker is -- ah, First Lady is on the campaign trail.

BULLSHIT!

Admit it, you crybabies can dish it out but whine like little sissies when the Golden Rule bites you in your America-hating asses.

Oct 18, 2010
RUSH: Michelle (My Butt) -- uh, Michelle (My Belle) Obama is out there talking about nutrition. You can't eat that, you shouldn't eat that.

Nov 2, 2010
RUSH: His wife, Michelle (My Butt) -- uh, uh, Michelle (My Belle) Obama, she's out there, and she's not drawing big crowds and she's not happy

Nov 8, 2010
RUSH: The premise held up: On his 'convenience store diet' --" now, remember, this is what Michelle (My Butt) -- uh, that's the second time I've ...

November 02, 2011
RUSH: So the First Linebacker... (sigh). The First Lady and the Bamster are now gonna have to go out to Colorado and lecture them for being greedy.

October 28, 2011

Thank you for verifying my post.
I don't believe that either Rush or I have ever used the barnyard term...or do you have some quote of his handy?

So, now we've ascertained both the quality of consistency, and of class....
....carry on, Beets.

....how about this one?

....carry on.

Dec 14, 2006

What apology????

....how about this one?

....carry on.

Dec 14, 2006

The "magic negro"?

I love spokesmen for the Republican Party like Rush. They tell the truth. We know exactly what the whitewings position is on race.

Have you read the source of the phrase?

"Obama the 'Magic Negro'
The Illinois senator lends himself to white America's idealized, less-than-real black man.
Comments 5Share978
By David Ehrenstein

L.A.-based DAVID EHRENSTEIN writes about Hollywood and politics.

March 19, 2007
AS EVERY CARBON-BASED life form on this planet surely knows, Barack Obama, the junior Democratic senator from Illinois, is running for president. Since making his announcement, there has been no end of commentary about him in all quarters — musing over his charisma and the prospect he offers of being the first African American to be elected to the White House.

But it's clear that Obama also is running for an equally important unelected office, in the province of the popular imagination — the "Magic Negro."

The Magic Negro is a figure of postmodern folk culture, coined by snarky 20th century sociologists, to explain a cultural figure who emerged in the wake of Brown vs. Board of Education. "He has no past, he simply appears one day to help the white protagonist," reads the description on Wikipedia Magical Negro - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia .

He's there to assuage white "guilt" (i.e., the minimal discomfort they feel) over the role of slavery and racial segregation in American history, while replacing stereotypes of a dangerous, highly sexualized black man with a benign figure for whom interracial sexual congress holds no interest."

more @
Obama the 'Magic Negro' - latimes.com

BULLSHIT!

Oct 18, 2010

Nov 2, 2010

Nov 8, 2010

November 02, 2011

October 28, 2011

Now you want us to make excuses for Rush??

I don't like it when he does that.

If I could get through on his show I'd tell him that.

Course the left is notorious for blaming shit on Rush that they did. One of them is the LA Times story about the Magic Negro.

So what's your point????

BULLSHIT!

Oct 18, 2010

Nov 2, 2010

Nov 8, 2010

November 02, 2011

October 28, 2011

Course the left is notorious for blaming shit on Rush that they did. One of them is the LA Times story about the Magic Negro.

So what's your point????

Also, I have learned from experience to NEVER trust Ed's Rush quotes as he has so far been unwilling to put them into any kind of context so that we can see if Rush really is saying things like that or if the Left is falsely accusing Rush. If you ask him to, he simply goes to whatever hateful leftwing site he is getting them from and posts pages more of them. And most, I believe, are entirely bogus or taken so far out of context as to completely change the meaning.

When RCP posts a Limbaugh quote, however, you can take it to the bank. So he definitely was out of line with his joke re the First Lady. And I have told him so via e-mail.

Dec 14, 2006

The "magic negro"?

"Obama the 'Magic Negro'
The Illinois senator lends himself to white America's idealized, less-than-real black man.
Comments 5Share978
By David Ehrenstein

March 19, 2007
AS EVERY CARBON-BASED life form on this planet surely knows, Barack Obama, the junior Democratic senator from Illinois, is running for president. Since making his announcement, there has been no end of commentary about him in all quarters — musing over his charisma and the prospect he offers of being the first African American to be elected to the White House.

But it's clear that Obama also is running for an equally important unelected office, in the province of the popular imagination — the "Magic Negro."

The Magic Negro is a figure of postmodern folk culture, coined by snarky 20th century sociologists, to explain a cultural figure who emerged in the wake of Brown vs. Board of Education. "He has no past, he simply appears one day to help the white protagonist," reads the description on Wikipedia Magical Negro - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia .

He's there to assuage white "guilt" (i.e., the minimal discomfort they feel) over the role of slavery and racial segregation in American history, while replacing stereotypes of a dangerous, highly sexualized black man with a benign figure for whom interracial sexual congress holds no interest."

more @
Since "white guilt" is a myth fabricated by unapologetic CON$ervative racists, the premise of the "magic negro" is pure bullshit.

BULLSHIT!

Oct 18, 2010

Nov 2, 2010

Nov 8, 2010

November 02, 2011

October 28, 2011

So what's your point????

Also, I have learned from experience to NEVER trust Ed's Rush quotes as he has so far been unwilling to put them into any kind of context so that we can see if Rush really is saying things like that or if the Left is falsely accusing Rush. If you ask him to, he simply goes to whatever hateful leftwing site he is getting them from and posts pages more of them. And most, I believe, are entirely bogus or taken so far out of context as to completely change the meaning.

When RCP posts a Limbaugh quote, however, you can take it to the bank. So he definitely was out of line with his joke re the First Lady. And I have told him so via e-mail.
Oh come on!!! What other context could Michelle "MY BUTT" have?????

You DittoTards have never been able to give an alternate context for any of your MessiahRushie's quotes!!!!

Last edited:
The "magic negro"?

"Obama the 'Magic Negro'
Comments 5Share978
By David Ehrenstein

March 19, 2007

more @
Since "white guilt" is a myth fabricated by unapologetic CON$ervative racists, the premise of the "magic negro" is pure bullshit.

"Ehrenstein was born in New York City. His father was a secular Jew with Polish ancestors, and his mother was of African American and Irish descent.[1] His mother raised him in her religion, Roman Catholicism.[1] He attended the High School of Music and Art (different from the Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts)[1] and then Pace College (now Pace University). He now lives in Los Angeles.

In March 2007, Ehrenstein wrote an opinion piece on Barack Obama, in which he used the archetype of the magical negro to describe Obama, who was then an Illinois senator and candidate for the Democratic Party's nomination for President. The title of the piece, "Obama the 'Magic Negro'", was later used in a musical parody called Barack the Magic Negro by conservative satirist Paul Shanklin. This piece of music caused some controversy in late December, 2008, when compact discs featuring the song were distributed by Tennessee political activist Chip Saltsman (a candidate for chairman of the Republican National Committee) to various Republican Party activists as Christmas gifts. Part of Saltsman's response to the controversy was that the song was actually a parody of Ehrenstein's "irresponsible" column itself, rather than a parody of Obama. Ehrenstein responded to the controversy in a post on his blog in late December."
David Ehrenstein - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back