Fallon Show humiliates Bachmann with misogynistic song

Looks like I'm not the only one who thinks Michele needs to strap on a pair.

Michele Bachmann needs to pull her big girl panties on and deal with it | Washington Times Communities

Christ on a crutch. Congresswoman Bachmann, you need to pull your big girl panties on. You knew what you were getting into when you agreed to a late night television talk show interview hosted by a comedian who has ripped you a good one on more than one occasion with his drag queen impersonation of you.

If Bachmann didn’t know about this, someone in her campaign needs to be fired.

If you choose to run with the big dogs and campaign for President of the United States, you need to get used to this sort of thing. Do you think things will get any better if you were to become President? Better you and the American public find out if you can handle name calling now.

It's not about Michelle, Dear, she handled it well. It's about the Left having shed it's last drop of decency

Frank it wasn't about Michelle until BDBoop made it about her.

Why is it that the same people who proudly brag about how un-"politicially correct" they are are the same people who can't stop whining when someone says something mean about their side?

Why is it that the same people who proudly claim to be "tolerant" and "open-minded" they are, are the same people who resort to epithets when faced with someone who doesn't agree with them?

Why is it that the same people who proudly brag about how un-"politicially correct" they are are the same people who can't stop whining when someone says something mean about their side?

Why is it that the same people who proudly claim to be "tolerant" and "open-minded" they are, are the same people who resort to epithets when faced with someone who doesn't agree with them?

They're the same people who will key your car if you have a bumper sticker they don't like

Comedians should appologize for NOTHING!

Bachman needs to grow up and be an adult if she wants to be the president.

You haven't heard Bachman talk about the incident even once, have you?

Please:eusa_hand:

You know as well as everyone that she has people to do that for her, and when she feels it is to her advantage politically she will comment on it. Haven't you been watching Obama for the last few years?

She has talked about it when asked about it. She has not issued any kind of public statement or officially demanded an apology. But she rightfully notes that this kind of thing is shrugged and laughed off when it happens to conservative women and minorities, but the outrage is loud, long, and ugly if it happens to somebody on the left. She rightfully says that she is owed an apology by NBC.

Apparently they have now issued a private apology to her. They still owe her a public one.

You know as well as everyone that she has people to do that for her, and when she feels it is to her advantage politically she will comment on it. Haven't you been watching Obama for the last few years?

And again, the topic is Fallon, not Michelle, but Fallon.

Try to keep up with the rest of the class

Michelle has not complained about Fallon who she is certain did not know what the band was going to do. She has said she has no problem with him and would happily go on the show again. But the band are not his employees but are NBC employees. And it is NBC she says should handle the matter appropriately.

Go to the top of the page and read the post. Here I'll save you the time : Comedians should appologize for NOTHING! I believe that qualifies as staying on topic. Perhaps you are in the wrong classroom? Am I going too fast for you?

Yeah, but someone is bitching about it so why not blame it all on Michelle Bachmann.:lame2:

It worked on Bush. Why not on Bachmann.

Go to the top of the page and read the post. Here I'll save you the time : Comedians should appologize for NOTHING! I believe that qualifies as staying on topic. Perhaps you are in the wrong classroom? Am I going too fast for you?

Maybe musicians should join that group as well.

The Dixie Chix basically ruined their careers with their protesting on stage. Their fans decided they didn't want to hear it anymore. Hank Williams Jr. should have been cut some slack because he was upset that Boehner played golf with Obama and he compared that to playing golf with Hitler. So he loses his job on Monday Night Football. Do you think that's right?????

Funny thing is, this episode inspired him to write protest songs that took off. The dough is just rolling in because his fans love it. You see it goes both ways. Jimmy Fallen may get a bigger fan-base or he may pay a heavy price for his transgressions.

The point is, be fair. Don't be an asshole. That's how you endear yourself with the right.

If you want to endear yourself with the left then be an asshole. Lie, cheat, talk shit, and be rude. They'll love you for it. :eusa_angel:

Maybe musicians should join that group as well.

The Dixie Chix basically ruined their careers with their protesting on stage. Their fans decided they didn't want to hear it anymore. Hank Williams Jr. should have been cut some slack because he was upset that Boehner played golf with Obama and he compared that to playing golf with Hitler. So he loses his job on Monday Night Football. Do you think that's right?????

Funny thing is, this episode inspired him to write protest songs that took off. The dough is just rolling in because his fans love it. You see it goes both ways. Jimmy Fallen may get a bigger fan-base or he may pay a heavy price for his transgressions.

The point is, be fair. Don't be an asshole. That's how you endear yourself with the right.

If you want to endear yourself with the left then be an asshole. Lie, cheat, talk shit, and be rude. They'll love you for it. :eusa_angel:

I agree but be fair. There are assholes on both sides just look at Rush and O'Riley.

And that excuses it?

I could care less about "excusing it".

I haven't deemed myself as the "Morality Cop of Ameican Society".

Dig that freedom of speech.

I could care less about a worthless oxygen thief as well.

Learn how to spell American if you want to be one.

Ah, baby that hurts me.

Thanks for pointing out the typo. You are obviously useful for something.

Now enjoy your Thanksgiving. I know you are really, really, really mad about this, but in the big-kid world, sometimes people say nasty things about people.

Remember what you learned in Kindergarten. "Sticks and stones..........."

Most people that watch the news are aware of Fallon's disgusting welcome of Michelle Bachmann on his show, playing 'Lyin' A** B****' as she walked on stage. Talk about classless...whatever

But if you look up who the fall guy is for that song, they're blaming "Ahmir Khalid Thompson" the drummer, who has been "reprimanded" If you go to Ahmir's facebook page, libs are running to his defense. Oh well, right?

"[Ayanna Smith] Who do I need to cut??? The Bachmann chick? I have a brand new box of razor blades and some fresh lemon juice! Cause apparently a civil, artistic protest is not enough..."

Civil artistic protest? No rebuke, Ahmir is not deleting her post or the dozens applauding what he has done...wow no regrets I guess

Conservative talk show hosts would never stoop to this kind of attack and their audiences wouldn't put up with it if they did. I'm just curious...are the average libs really that low? Do you agree with this kind of crud? Is there any class to the left whatsoever? Are there any democrats on this board that have a problem with this?

Last edited:
Most people that watch the news are aware of Fallon's disgusting welcome of Michelle Bachmann on his show, playing 'Lyin' A** B****' as she walked on stage. Talk about classless...whatever

But if you look up who the fall guy is for that song, they're blaming "Ahmir Khalid Thompson" the drummer, who has been "reprimanded" If you go to Ahmir's facebook page, libs are running to his defense. Oh well, right?

"[Ayanna Smith] Who do I need to cut??? The Bachmann chick? I have a brand new box of razor blades and some fresh lemon juice! Cause apparently a civil, artistic protest is not enough..."

Civil artistic protest? No rebuke, Ahmir is not deleting her post or the dozens applauding what he has done...wow no regrets I guess

Conservative talk show hosts would never stoop to this kind of attack and their audiences wouldn't put up with it if they did. I'm just curious...are the average libs really that low? Do you agree with this kind of crud? Is there any class to the left whatsoever? Are there any democrats on this board that have a problem with this?

it's nice to see a woman stick up for a conservative woman. we're in two different worlds here.

Forum List

Back