Fallon Show humiliates Bachmann with misogynistic song

Have you read the source of the phrase?

"Obama the 'Magic Negro'
The Illinois senator lends himself to white America's idealized, less-than-real black man.
Comments 5Share978
By David Ehrenstein

L.A.-based DAVID EHRENSTEIN writes about Hollywood and politics.

March 19, 2007
AS EVERY CARBON-BASED life form on this planet surely knows, Barack Obama, the junior Democratic senator from Illinois, is running for president. Since making his announcement, there has been no end of commentary about him in all quarters — musing over his charisma and the prospect he offers of being the first African American to be elected to the White House.

But it's clear that Obama also is running for an equally important unelected office, in the province of the popular imagination — the "Magic Negro."

The Magic Negro is a figure of postmodern folk culture, coined by snarky 20th century sociologists, to explain a cultural figure who emerged in the wake of Brown vs. Board of Education. "He has no past, he simply appears one day to help the white protagonist," reads the description on Wikipedia Magical Negro - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia .

He's there to assuage white "guilt" (i.e., the minimal discomfort they feel) over the role of slavery and racial segregation in American history, while replacing stereotypes of a dangerous, highly sexualized black man with a benign figure for whom interracial sexual congress holds no interest."

more @
Obama the 'Magic Negro' - latimes.com
Since "white guilt" is a myth fabricated by unapologetic CON$ervative racists, the premise of the "magic negro" is pure bullshit.

"Ehrenstein was born in New York City. His father was a secular Jew with Polish ancestors, and his mother was of African American and Irish descent.[1] His mother raised him in her religion, Roman Catholicism.[1] He attended the High School of Music and Art (different from the Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts)[1] and then Pace College (now Pace University). He now lives in Los Angeles.

In March 2007, Ehrenstein wrote an opinion piece on Barack Obama, in which he used the archetype of the magical negro to describe Obama, who was then an Illinois senator and candidate for the Democratic Party's nomination for President. The title of the piece, "Obama the 'Magic Negro'", was later used in a musical parody called Barack the Magic Negro by conservative satirist Paul Shanklin. This piece of music caused some controversy in late December, 2008, when compact discs featuring the song were distributed by Tennessee political activist Chip Saltsman (a candidate for chairman of the Republican National Committee) to various Republican Party activists as Christmas gifts. Part of Saltsman's response to the controversy was that the song was actually a parody of Ehrenstein's "irresponsible" column itself, rather than a parody of Obama. Ehrenstein responded to the controversy in a post on his blog in late December."
David Ehrenstein - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
So how does a black CON$ervative failure, a critic, who is insanely jealous of successful Liberal blacks, make the CON$ervative myth of white guilt real?????

There's an old saying, "Those who can - do. Those who can't - write books. And those who can't write books - become critics."

....how about this one?

"In November 2006, then-Senator Obama rebuked New York Times columnist Maureen Dowd for mentioning his prominent ears. “You talked about my ears, and I just want to put you on notice: I’m very sensitive … [because] I was teased relentlessly when I was a kid about my big ears,” he told Dowd seven weeks after the column appeared."

On the other hand, I've noticed that the Left is rarely concerned about being consistent....
....carry on.
Actually, if the Left was as vulgar as the Right, they would have started calling her Moochele Lying Assed Bitchmann once she made a comment about it rather than apologize as they did.

Dec 14, 2006
RUSH: I mean you know me, if the guy's sensitive about his big ears, we need to give him a new name, like Dumbo. But that doesn't quite get it. How about Barack Hussein Odumbo.

Obama_Displays_Maturity__Laughs_Off__Barack_the__Magic_Negro___Song.Par.89380.ImageFile.jpg

The reason she is a mouch is because she's taking all those trips on the dime of the tax payer, and when the economy is like it is maybe Michelle "Marie Antoinette" obama shouldn't be saying let them eat cake while shes living the life of royalty

For the record, it was in poor taste.
However, that's the private sector exercising their freedom.....

:bsflag:

I just looked up "bald face hypocrite" and it now says "MarcATL".
If Hillary Clinton appeared on O'Reilly Factor...and played this song in the background I don't believe for a millisecond you would say "he is exercising his rights"

I think you guys should try your luck at getting NBC to fire someone over this.

Go for it.

I don't give a shit which way she goes down. I'm only going to help hard core in a couple of Senate and House races where I can push an R over the edge.

I'm just talking about basic civility.

Now here is what libs have done to me and the way I think and the way I want to proceed in life because I truly believe unless we strike back they will continue.

So now according to your new rules Roots the band entered the fray and are now fair game to insult including their wives, children and other family members who actually never had anything to do with the band insulting Michelle.

I've no problem. I'm pretty vicious when it comes to politics. I keep tryng to keep everyone playing nice, but I'm losing.

So God help every one else.
Oh boy, we're all in trouble once you unleash the beast within huh?

You're gonna huff n' puff, n blow they're houses down aren't you?

The libs don't know what kinda trouble they got coming do they?

LoLzzz :lol:

Why is it that the same people who proudly brag about how un-"politicially correct" they are are the same people who can't stop whining when someone says something mean about their side?

I know right? It's their M.O. If they didn't have a double standard, RepubliCON$ would have no standard at all.

If any show on any major network played that about Michelle Obama, heads would roll.

Immediately.
As they should. You see, that's the FIRST LADY you're talking about now. Not some two-bit wanna-be campaigner from the podunks. Respect for the Office you see.

Oh, and would you look at that. NBC buckled.

News from The Associated Press
Well, they got their apology, that should be that. :clap2:

OK, I just found the clip in question...

Jimmy Fallon Show Band Plays 'Lyin' Ass Bitch' To Intro Michele Bachmann - YouTube

You know, I never heard of the song nor the band and I didn't get it until after the fact. There are no derogatory lyrics to it, at least none in that part of the song that they played during the intro. Clearly Michelle was as clueless as I was.

It's a lil sketchy, but I don't think I'd get bent up outta shape over it.

But you did get bent out of shape cause some one boo'ed the First lady right? Bet you even claimed it was racist.
See my previous post above. The First Lady and some huckleberry podunk country queen from the sticks are two TOTALLY different things.

Fallon usually plays a song that relates to the guest. For example when George Clooney came out to promote his new movie, The Ides of March...the band played Iron Maiden's song called "The Ides of March". Obviously that's not a big deal, but Fallon's band does play songs that somehow relates to the guest on a regular basis.

edit: So playing lying ass bitch is in pretty poor taste.

Aye accurate, but poor taste...

BULLSHIT!

There is no scum lower than a CON$ervative.

Admit it, you crybabies can dish it out but whine like little sissies when the Golden Rule bites you in your America-hating asses.

Oct 18, 2010
RUSH: Michelle (My Butt) -- uh, Michelle (My Belle) Obama is out there talking about nutrition. You can't eat that, you shouldn't eat that.

Nov 2, 2010
RUSH: His wife, Michelle (My Butt) -- uh, uh, Michelle (My Belle) Obama, she's out there, and she's not drawing big crowds and she's not happy

Nov 8, 2010
RUSH: The premise held up: On his 'convenience store diet' --" now, remember, this is what Michelle (My Butt) -- uh, that's the second time I've ...

November 02, 2011
RUSH: So the First Linebacker... (sigh). The First Lady and the Bamster are now gonna have to go out to Colorado and lecture them for being greedy.

October 28, 2011
RUSH: Well, the first linebacker is -- ah, First Lady is on the campaign trail.

Now you want us to make excuses for Rush??

I don't like it when he does that.

If I could get through on his show I'd tell him that.

Course the left is notorious for blaming shit on Rush that they did. One of them is the LA Times story about the Magic Negro.

So what's your point????

Also, I have learned from experience to NEVER trust Ed's Rush quotes as he has so far been unwilling to put them into any kind of context so that we can see if Rush really is saying things like that or if the Left is falsely accusing Rush. If you ask him to, he simply goes to whatever hateful leftwing site he is getting them from and posts pages more of them. And most, I believe, are entirely bogus or taken so far out of context as to completely change the meaning.

When RCP posts a Limbaugh quote, however, you can take it to the bank. So he definitely was out of line with his joke re the First Lady. And I have told him so via e-mail.
What could POSSIBLY be the context of those Rush quotes? Or any of his other racist and reprehensible quotes for that matter?

Course the left is notorious for blaming shit on Rush that they did. One of them is the LA Times story about the Magic Negro.

So what's your point????

Also, I have learned from experience to NEVER trust Ed's Rush quotes as he has so far been unwilling to put them into any kind of context so that we can see if Rush really is saying things like that or if the Left is falsely accusing Rush. If you ask him to, he simply goes to whatever hateful leftwing site he is getting them from and posts pages more of them. And most, I believe, are entirely bogus or taken so far out of context as to completely change the meaning.

When RCP posts a Limbaugh quote, however, you can take it to the bank. So he definitely was out of line with his joke re the First Lady. And I have told him so via e-mail.
What could POSSIBLY be the context of those Rush quotes? Or any of his other racist and reprehensible quotes for that matter?

Sometimes Rush really is over the top and in poor taste, but I don' believe even Rush would have said those Ed has posted. I think it just wouldn't be something Rush would say. Most of the Rush quotes Ed uses are taken out of context--they might be something somebody else said and they're trying to make it look like something Rush said, but in this case, I'm pretty sure they are fabricated out of thin air. When you aren't provided the context there is no way to check. Ed just pulls them off of leftist "I hate Rush" sites and posts pages of them and has yet to provide a verifiable in context link for any of them.

Last edited:
Since "white guilt" is a myth fabricated by unapologetic CON$ervative racists, the premise of the "magic negro" is pure bullshit.

"Ehrenstein was born in New York City. His father was a secular Jew with Polish ancestors, and his mother was of African American and Irish descent.[1] His mother raised him in her religion, Roman Catholicism.[1] He attended the High School of Music and Art (different from the Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts)[1] and then Pace College (now Pace University). He now lives in Los Angeles.

In March 2007, Ehrenstein wrote an opinion piece on Barack Obama, in which he used the archetype of the magical negro to describe Obama, who was then an Illinois senator and candidate for the Democratic Party's nomination for President. The title of the piece, "Obama the 'Magic Negro'", was later used in a musical parody called Barack the Magic Negro by conservative satirist Paul Shanklin. This piece of music caused some controversy in late December, 2008, when compact discs featuring the song were distributed by Tennessee political activist Chip Saltsman (a candidate for chairman of the Republican National Committee) to various Republican Party activists as Christmas gifts. Part of Saltsman's response to the controversy was that the song was actually a parody of Ehrenstein's "irresponsible" column itself, rather than a parody of Obama. Ehrenstein responded to the controversy in a post on his blog in late December."
David Ehrenstein - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
So how does a black CON$ervative failure, a critic, who is insanely jealous of successful Liberal blacks, make the CON$ervative myth of white guilt real?????

There's an old saying, "Those who can - do. Those who can't - write books. And those who can't write books - become critics."

Those that can't "write books"? Seriously? Have you ever tried to write a book?

Of all the lame, ridiculous things to say. This is why the right wants "leaders who aren't readers". It explains the last 20 years of their disastrous history and the damage they've caused this country. Worse, it also explains why they can't learn. Not from history, not from facts.

It's time for all to admit, as Gauche inadvertently did, that poor behavior is a resume enhancement on the Left.

These folks are a notch...or a degree of magnitude below us. Accept it.
BULLSHIT!

There is no scum lower than a CON$ervative.

Admit it, you crybabies can dish it out but whine like little sissies when the Golden Rule bites you in your America-hating asses.

Oct 18, 2010
RUSH: Michelle (My Butt) -- uh, Michelle (My Belle) Obama is out there talking about nutrition. You can't eat that, you shouldn't eat that.

Nov 2, 2010
RUSH: His wife, Michelle (My Butt) -- uh, uh, Michelle (My Belle) Obama, she's out there, and she's not drawing big crowds and she's not happy

Nov 8, 2010
RUSH: The premise held up: On his 'convenience store diet' --" now, remember, this is what Michelle (My Butt) -- uh, that's the second time I've ...

November 02, 2011
RUSH: So the First Linebacker... (sigh). The First Lady and the Bamster are now gonna have to go out to Colorado and lecture them for being greedy.

October 28, 2011
RUSH: Well, the first linebacker is -- ah, First Lady is on the campaign trail.

So what's your point????

No one has to listen to Rush. All you have got to do is start a thread with his name and the Left will quote something he says. They seem to listen to him more than those on the right does,

There's no such old saying. "Those who can, do. Those who can't, teach."

THAT'S the old saying you just morphed for your own writing pleasure.

By the way - why is nobody asking what happened to Michele's self-proclaimed titanium spine? Maybe we should just add that lie to all the rest she's told.

Most people that watch the news are aware of Fallon's disgusting welcome of Michelle Bachmann on his show, playing 'Lyin' A** B****' as she walked on stage. Talk about classless...whatever

But if you look up who the fall guy is for that song, they're blaming "Ahmir Khalid Thompson" the drummer, who has been "reprimanded" If you go to Ahmir's facebook page, libs are running to his defense. Oh well, right?

"[Ayanna Smith] Who do I need to cut??? The Bachmann chick? I have a brand new box of razor blades and some fresh lemon juice! Cause apparently a civil, artistic protest is not enough..."

Civil artistic protest? No rebuke, Ahmir is not deleting her post or the dozens applauding what he has done...wow no regrets I guess

Conservative talk show hosts would never stoop to this kind of attack
and their audiences wouldn't put up with it if they did. I'm just curious...are the average libs really that low? Do you agree with this kind of crud? Is there any class to the left whatsoever? Are there any democrats on this board that have a problem with this?

Rush intros Michelle Obama to "I Like Big Butts".

Rush did not intro Michelle Obama that way.

He said, WHAT IF Michelle Obama were introduced that way?

He was pointing out the hypocrisy of the left.

But AS USUAL, this is going to be hung on him as if this was something which sprang spontaneously out of his head, just like with the Magic Negro song. Rush makes fun of liberals' misogyny and liberals' racism, but liberals conveniently clip out any context which would damn them and pin it all on their preconceived notions of Rush.

Last edited:
There's no such old saying. "Those who can, do. Those who can't, teach."

THAT'S the old saying you just morphed for your own writing pleasure.

By the way - why is nobody asking what happened to Michele's self-proclaimed titanium spine? Maybe we should just add that lie to all the rest she's told.

Guess that explains Obama's lecturer career.... :eusa_whistle:

He has proved to be a disaster as an executive :clap2:

Rush did not intro Michelle Obama that way.

He said, WHAT IF Michelle Obama were introduced that way?

He was pointing out the hypocrisy of the left.

But AS USUAL, this is going to be hung on him as if this was something which sprang spontaneously out of his head, just like with the Magic Negro song. Rush makes fun of liberals' misogyny and liberals' racism, but liberals conveniently clip out any context which would damn them and pin it all on their preconceived notions of Rush.

He knows how to tweek the lefties and I love him for it!

:lol:

Forum List

Back