Fallon Show humiliates Bachmann with misogynistic song

Now, I have to say I really don't know where to go from here. Because staying above the fray is not working.

They won't back off on their dirty games.

I'm thinking (and you can really see it in my latest posts) that if we are going to go for it, not only do we get into the mud we freaking smoke them, made them wish they'd died as a child and roundhouse these slime buckets from Chicago so bad that they are crying for a cage match with Kane than get into a pissing contest with another conservative.

Now, I have to say I really don't know where to go from here. Because staying above the fray is not working.

They won't back off on their dirty games.

I'm thinking (and you can really see it in my latest posts) that if we are going to go for it, not only do we get into the mud we freaking smoke them, made them wish they'd died as a child and roundhouse these slime buckets from Chicago so bad that they are crying for a cage match with Kane than get into a pissing contest with another conservative.

Well, eventually you hard core righties are going to have to come to a simple realization:

No one fucking likes Michelle Bachmann.

Not even people in her own party, where she is polling behind a dead possum.

Every person on the planet doesn't like Bachmann?

That's fucking retarded.

Well, eventually you hard core righties are going to have to come to a simple realization:

And that excuses it?

What would you play for Sarah Palin????

"Why don't we do it in the road"?????

Last edited:

Oh well that just justifies everything.

Nancy Pelosi blows dead bears and Harry Reid is a nancy boy.

See how stupid that is you idiot?

But hey. Game on. And your mama blows dead bears too.:lol: just thought I'd throw that in because you hard core lefties will have to come to a simple realization that no one likes your mother.

Man what a stupid justification you gave for this idiotic move. Glad Fallon apologized.

That's fucking retarded.

No. There are a few chuckleheads in every group. That's why God created statistics.

But by all statistical counts, the GOP doesn't like Bachmann. She's toast. It was a good move on her part to run. She upped her capital, but this will be her high water mark for national office. She doesn't have the "right stuff". Maybe she can platform this into a Senate run or a Secretary spot (if she's lucky).

At any rate, continue with the feaux outrage over an obvious slight on a late night comedy show.

I guess I could rant and rave about how classless it was, but you get what you paid for. In Bachmann's case, she needs some traction so she went on Fallon's show and they made fun of her.

And, since I don't fucking like Bachmann, I think it's hilarious.

too funny.......

the roots are awesome........

And I'm sure that you would just laugh your ass off every time someone played "Fat Bottom Girls" every time the First Lady and the kids came off Air Force One right?

I would, because that would be friggin' hilarious. Comedy has no color other than "off color". Comedy has no political leaning, everyone is fair game. If you can't laugh at yourself...I'll do it for you.:lol:

That's fucking retarded.

No. There are a few chuckleheads in every group. That's why God created statistics.

But by all statistical counts, the GOP doesn't like Bachmann. She's toast. It was a good move on her part to run. She upped her capital, but this will be her high water mark for national office. She doesn't have the "right stuff". Maybe she can platform this into a Senate run or a Secretary spot (if she's lucky).

At any rate, continue with the feaux outrage over an obvious slight on a late night comedy show.

I guess I could rant and rave about how classless it was, but you get what you paid for. In Bachmann's case, she needs some traction so she went on Fallon's show and they made fun of her.

Wow.

:booze:

But hey. Game on. And your mama blows dead bears too.:lol: just thought I'd throw that in because you hard core lefties will have to come to a simple realization that no one likes your mother.

Man what a stupid justification you gave for this idiotic move. Glad Fallon apologized.

Just had the "Family" rule pointed out to me yesturday. Family is off limits according to the rules. Just sayin'.

I find it hilarious that those who shit themselves and label any legitimate criticism of Obama's policies racist, defend this which is truly shitty behavior.

Actually, if it had happened to a Democrat, the GOP would be defending Fallon's right to free speech and then would sweep it under the rug.

Wanna talk about the Obama witch doctor posters, or Obamabucks?

"Justifies"? What is this? A court of law?

You guys are hilarious.

It was a pretty stupid insult. You can do better.

My "mama" isn't running for public office. What, do you guys still adhere to this notion that those who seek the highest office in this land should be spared the slings and arrows of outragious fortune?

You would like my "mama" if you ever met her. Me on the other hand? Total dick.

I haven't justified anything. I never claimed it's fair. I claimed I didn't give a fuck. You see, if you possessed some reading comprehension skills, you would understand that I am impervious to the retarded rightwing calls for castigation of someone elses actions.

Fallon apologized because his show sucks and he still needs to try and book guests.

I find it hilarious that those who shit themselves and label any legitimate criticism of Obama's policies racist, defend this which is truly shitty behavior.

If that was directed at me, feel free to find any instance where I have labed any "legitimate" criticism of Obama's policies as racist.

I can save you the time. I haven't. In regards to Obama, the only people who oppose him I think are "racists" are the fucking idiotic birthers.

That's fucking retarded.

Wow.

:booze:

I have not yet begun to drink.

Keep up your feaux outrage though. I find it fucking hilarious.

OK, I just found the clip in question...

Jimmy Fallon Show Band Plays 'Lyin' Ass Bitch' To Intro Michele Bachmann - YouTube

You know, I never heard of the song nor the band and I didn't get it until after the fact. There are no derogatory lyrics to it, at least none in that part of the song that they played during the intro. Clearly Michelle was as clueless as I was.

It's a lil sketchy, but I don't think I'd get bent up outta shape over it.

Gotcha. We'll play it for Michele Obama.

too funny.......

the roots are awesome........

And I'm sure that you would just laugh your ass off every time someone played "Fat Bottom Girls" every time the First Lady and the kids came off Air Force One right?

I would, because that would be friggin' hilarious. Comedy has no color other than "off color". Comedy has no political leaning, everyone is fair game. If you can't laugh at yourself...I'll do it for you.:lol:

The family is not to be fair game. Not at all and I'm only taking extremist positions here to point this out.

No wife or no child voluteers to be running and in the public eye. You people were so vicious against Palin you had web sites and still have web sites dedicated to Todd being the father of Bristol's baby.

How's this? How would you like me to set up a website dedicated solely to Michelle pretending to have had both daughters even though the daughters were the product of Michelle being raped by her father and Obama just covered for it?

Lord almighty I want to bazooka barf at the thought of spreading that lie, but I guess it's the only way to top you guys.

Come on. Those whackos are going to be out there, but you should be condeming this not endorsing this.

Gotta love Fallon adopting the NYTimes "Alienate any potential customer to the right of Stalin" Business plan.

Genius!

Pure genius!

CaféAuLait;4447428 said:
On Fallon Show, Bachmann Zings Perry, Gets Zinged By Song

GOP presidential contender Rep. Michele Bachmann pithily zinged competitor Gov. Rick Perry on “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon,” but little did she know she too was the victim of a joke on the part of the house band.

As Bachmann walked across the stage to sit next to Fallon for the show that aired Monday night, house band the Roots played a refrain from the Fishbone song “Lyin’ Ass Bitch

Though the lyrics refer to a woman as a “slut trash can bitch,” the band only sang the “la, la, la” of the refrain

The band’s drummer Questlove, sent a tweet prior to the show clueing viewers in on the song choice, writing: “late night walkon song devotees: you love it when we snark: this next one takes the cake. ask around cause i aint tweeting title.”

Later, he retweeted a fan’s reaction: “perfect entry song for her.”

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politic...how-bachmann-zings-perry-gets-zinged-by-song/

I would not vote for Bachmann but this is wrong on so many levels, it is not funny. Not to mention ABC thinks it is quite hilarious given the above article.

People are upset a MO being 'booed' and I have seen some say it is because of her race, but to sing a song which is meant to put someone down, call her a lying ass bitch and a song that refers to one as a "slut trash can bitch" is awful IMO.

Consider the source/sources.. that explains everything. and I mean everything.

Forum List

Back