Fall of Kabul is crowning achievement of Biden’s political career

Has America - that is in serious trouble - had enough of the Communist Left? Are Patriots going to make their move?

Yes? No?

Do they want more?

Because if America wants more shit from the Left, no problem......there is plenty of it waiting to be delivered by the Rats.

1629167346047.png

Last edited:
So Biden stole Trump's idea?
No. Trump had already made a deal with the Taliban to pull American troops out of that shithole. The pullout was supposed to happen by the end of May 2021, if I remember correctly.

That gave Biden a way to call the troops home. But the way it was handled was pathetic. It turned out to be a nightmare. The memory of this mess will follow Biden forever.

No. Trump had already made a deal with the Taliban to pull American troops out of that shithole. The pullout was supposed to happen by the end of May 2021, if I remember correctly.

That gave Biden a way to call the troops home. But the way it was handled was pathetic. It turned out to be a nightmare. The memory of this mess will follow Biden forever.
Did the Senate ink the withdrawal date, if not it wasn't set in stone.
Trump also had a package in place that the Taliban had to meet for the USA to exit.
This is 100% on Biden, he owns it and even the msm confirms it.

Did the Senate ink the withdrawal date, if not it wasn't set in stone.
Trump also had a package in place that the Taliban had to meet for the USA to exit.
This is 100% on Biden, he owns it and even the msm confirms it.

I think you misread the intent of my post. I'm not trying to support or protect Biden's screwup in the way this troop pullout was handled. (Mishandled, actually).

Hell, I hate both Trump AND Biden. I think they're both worthless.

biden is far more worried about keeping a dry depends
he is the best thing to ever to promote GOP

There are going to be thousands of people murdered and raped over Bidens fuck up.
Republicans in 2001 on Afghanistan invasion: yay Bush! Nation build!

Republicans in 2009 on surge: Boo Obama! Gotta get outta there.

Republicans in 2015 on troop drawdown: Boo Obama! Leaving too early.

Republicans in 2020 on Trump signing "peace" treaty that frees 5000 Taliban fighters and sets a date for withdrawal: Yay Trump! He getting us outta there.

Republicans in July 2020 on Biden withdrawing troops: Trump gets all the credit! His plan. Shoulda done it 1 month ago.

Republicans in August 2021 after troop withdrawal: Boo Biden! Shoulda kept troops there.

Media: repeat whatever Republicans are saying.

Republicans in 2001 on Afghanistan invasion: yay Bush! Nation build!

Republicans in 2009 on surge: Boo Obama! Gotta get outta there.

Republicans in 2015 on troop drawdown: Boo Obama! Leaving too early.

Republicans in 2020 on Trump signing "peace" treaty that frees 5000 Taliban fighters and sets a date for withdrawal: Yay Trump! He getting us outta there.

Republicans in July 2020 on Biden withdrawing troops: Trump gets all the credit! His plan. Shoulda done it 1 month ago.

Republicans in August 2021 after troop withdrawal: Boo Biden! Shoulda kept troops there.

Media: repeat whatever Republicans are saying.
You are delusional babe---I'm an independent who hates both parties.........the libs are just the worst of the two.

You are delusional babe---I'm an independent who hates both parties.........the libs are just the worst of the two.

Notice how most on the Left are extreme moral narcissists.
No matter how glaringly wrong they are....no matter how far off they are......
They just keep deflecting and pointing and blaming someone else......but NEVER.....EVER under ANY circumstance admitting they were wrong

Collectively a rotting heap of mental illness and soul-less heathens.
No nation can survive with that kind of rotten influence

Forum List

Back