Fake vaccination documents starting to appear.

Correct. Mostly peaceful is an awful media term. If you and I are in a room for 23 hour and 55 minutes and we are cordial and then you punch me in the face and throw me out a window. Yes, we were mostly peaceful but then the last five minutes is what is relevant not the first 23 hours and 55 minutes. Black men burned down the Minneapolis police station. They were not Proud Boys or Antifa. They were just bad people regardless of color. Stores were looted, small businesses destroyed, people hurt, autonomous zones formed, with very few repercussions. So the zealots on the other side decided to try their luck.
That wasn’t the criteria on study. 93% were entirely peaceful over a 24 hour period of time.

Trump’s mob would have been there with or without. They were ordered to by Donald and his henchmen.

If someone dies accidentally as a result of people committing a crime (attempting to break into the Capitol) the criminals are responsible for that death.

No one would have been shoving anyone in Boyland if they had been following the law.

They were led by the nose by capitol police and other undercover, if you will bad actors. Your double standard is very telling. I expect it so don't be alarmed. I think most americans are recognizing the duplicitousness and deception of the left at this point.

That wasn’t the criteria on study. 93% were entirely peaceful over a 24 hour period of time.

Trump’s mob would have been there with or without. They were ordered to by Donald and his henchmen.
Say you're right. I'd like to see a link. If there were a 1000 protests that means that 70 were violent. That is a lot. 7% is a huge number and I do not believe the 93% tBH.

They were led by the nose by capitol police and other undercover, if you will bad actors. Your double standard is very telling. I expect it so don't be alarmed. I think most americans are recognizing the duplicitousness and deception of the left at this point.
No one led them into that tunnel and if they truly didn’t want to be there, they’d have left.

Trump supporters are responsible for her death. They chose to break the law and her death is a direct consequence.

yeah yeah yeah.... you can say that all you want. Doesn't change the fact that the dc cops are corrupt bastards. and in this case murderers. You either know this or you don't. You either ignore it or you don't.

Say you're right. I'd like to see a link. If there were a 1000 protests that means that 70 were violent. That is a lot. 7% is a huge number and I do not believe the 93% tBH.

Try to understand Portland and Seattle. They’ve been Anarchist hotbeds for several decades. These people aren’t particularly political. They are more transactional (like Trump)

The violence we saw night after night in these cities was mostly unrelated to any planned BLM marches. These people just enjoy showing up and fucking stuff up (like Trump ;-)

Try to understand Portland and Seattle. They’ve been Anarchist hotbeds for several decades. These people aren’t particularly political. They are more transactional (like Trump)

The violence we saw night after night in these cities was mostly unrelated to any planned BLM marches. These people just enjoy showing up and fucking stuff up (like Trump ;-)
But that is not how the media covered it and BLM signs were everywhere and businesses were terrified with many putting up signs stating "we support BLM". If that is not terrorism I am not sure what is? Guilting people online to put up black squares and then coercing private companies for monies or else they get shamed on social media. Eventually the zealots on the other side had enough and punched back. A zealot on either side is bad.

No..., my Obama-phone doesn't work anymore. Because It is made in Mexico.

Why would a fine, upstanding, independent, conservative type like you have an Obama phone? (That's really a Reagan phone but I'm sure you don't realize it)

That's a fucking lie. but most of what you post is.

Boyland initially was reported to have been trampled after the crowd panicked after Babbitt was summarily executed. But it turned out that she had a meth overdose.
Funny how you target your ire at me and not the poster who said she was killed by cops.

Trump supporters are meth heads. Not surprised.

THAT is SO disingenuous. Leftists have been name calling and encouraging violence against the right. The right has been remarkably restrained on their part. Don't think it is not evident what the goal is......to force the right to do something to justify a hard Gov't comedown ON the right. The 'nazi' behavior is from the left. Inciting violence, name calling trump supporters, falsely accusing them of the VERY THINGS the LEFT is doing all through this nation. IT IS NOT the right that is burning, looting, rioting, destroying public and private property, threatening lives of normal americans, burning lafayette park, leaving filth, garbage, abandoned animals and dead bodies in their wake. And then you blame it on the right. PURE. NAZI. Tactics.

Right wing media is pushing an account of the guy who died next to her, claiming she was crushed. It’s been all over recently.

After Babbitt was slaughtered, the crowd did panic. Of course if that were an insurrection, the crowd would have killed all the police and started hunting down congress,

But you Nazis are just lying about the insurrection shit.

After Babbitt was slaughtered, the crowd did panic. Of course if that were an insurrection, the crowd would have killed all the police and started hunting down congress,

But you Nazis are just lying about the insurrection shit.
I’m sure the crowd would have done more damage but given they were filled with overweight meth addicts, their efficacy was limited.

No one led them into that tunnel and if they truly didn’t want to be there, they’d have left.

Trump supporters are responsible for her death. They chose to break the law and her death is a direct consequence.
Non Progs doing business in Prog cities deserve their fate.

Will the hypocrisy never end? President Biden authorizes thousands of illegal aliens to enter the U.S. from the south while our neighbors to the north micro manage vaccination certificates and arrest and fine Americans.

Forum List

Back