Fake vaccination documents starting to appear.

Wow, you post some stupid shit, but wow - you've outdone yourself.
I was commenting on the stupid shit your posting.

What happens when you go to the border?

They ask for your papers dipshit. Got a problem with it or are you pro-open borders?

I was commenting on the stupid shit your posting.

What happens when you go to the border?

They ask for your papers dipshit. Got a problem with it or are you pro-open borders?

You were and are a bumbling fool .

post hoc, ergo propter hoc

But as I've often observed, if not for fallacy, you morons would have no connection to logic whatsoever.

You were and are a bumbling fool .

post hoc, ergo propter hoc

But as I've often observed, if not for fallacy, you morons would have no connection to logic whatsoever.
Can you just admit that you and your meme is idiotic and go away?

I've seen this work of fiction by NBCCP before. We never do see police being assaulted. The Goebbels show tear gas being launched by Capitol Police and then dishonestly cut to a claim of fireworks by the protesters. Disjointed clips with dishonest commentary.
You did not watch the video. Pull it out .. Pronto!

1627832229218.jpeg

No cops died in the dc riots. That was democrat/media lies. HOWEVER, two of the rally participants were murdered.. Women to be exact, by DC cops.....Rosanne Boyland and Ashli Babbitt. This is wrong. There is no excuse. There is no justice.

No cops died in the dc riots. That was democrat/media lies. HOWEVER, two of the rally participants were murdered.. Women to be exact, by DC cops.....Rosanne Boyland and Ashli Babbitt. This is wrong. There is no excuse. There is no justice.
Boyland was murdered by Trump supporters, not police.

And Rightists crush, bludgeon and beat Capitol Cops within an inch of their lives.
So you know :icon_rolleyes:
Correct and they are assholes for doing so. But if not for the BLM riots that took place all summer with little to no repercussions the Jan 6th riot doesn't happen IMO. Zealots are bad no matter what side of the aisle they are on.

Boyland was murdered by Trump supporters, not police.

cops were pushing protestors and she went down. THEY continued to push other people onto the fallen. They knew what they were doing. Tecnically you are right...but they were not willing participants...the cops were. They were the authority. They are not concerned with protecting life..especially if you do not hold their political views.

Let me remind you of the cops' weakness and willingness to be chased down the street, with their tails between their legs, by radical leftist Blm and Antifa.

stark contrast heh?

Correct and they are assholes for doing so. But if not for the BLM riots that took place all summer with little to no repercussions the Jan 6th riot doesn't happen IMO. Zealots are bad no matter what side of the aisle they are on.
I call them the Antfi/ Anarchist/ Proud Boy Riots. 93% of BLM marches were peaceful.

So you REALLY believe 1/6 wouldn’t have happened were it not for a few opportunistic thugs? I don’t

cops were pushing protestors and she went down. THEY continued to push other people onto the fallen. They knew what they were doing.
If someone dies accidentally as a result of people committing a crime (attempting to break into the Capitol) the criminals are responsible for that death.

No one would have been shoving anyone in Boyland if they had been following the law.

I call them the Antfi/ Anarchist/ Proud Boy Riots. 93% of BLM marches were peaceful.

So you REALLY believe 1/6 wouldn’t have happened were it not for a few opportunistic thugs? I don’t
Correct. Mostly peaceful is an awful media term. If you and I are in a room for 23 hour and 55 minutes and we are cordial and then you punch me in the face and throw me out a window. Yes, we were mostly peaceful but then the last five minutes is what is relevant not the first 23 hours and 55 minutes. Black men burned down the Minneapolis police station. They were not Proud Boys or Antifa. They were just bad people regardless of color. Stores were looted, small businesses destroyed, people hurt, autonomous zones formed, with very few repercussions. So the zealots on the other side decided to try their luck.

Forum List

Back