What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fake vaccination documents starting to appear.

colfax_m

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You cry foul when your own words are turned back on you.
As I already pointed out. They aren’t my own words.

You lied.

You can’t to call Trump’s riot mostly peaceful? Sure okay. Go for it.

But the word “mostly” was missing from your previous post. Which means that too was a lie.

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Well...i think America might be waking up!

"
Under federal law no one has to tell you if they have been vaccinated.

The only honor system that failed is the public health system that Wen and the rest created.

The very first thing Tony the Traitor Fauci told us was a travel ban won't work.

Then he told "60 Minutes," "There's no reason to be walking around with a mask."

Wen and the rest of the medical bureaucracy know cloth masks don't work. They also know social distancing is a joke.

They demanded to shut down the economy for a couple of weeks to slow the spread of the virus, and that became a permanent situation in California and elsewhere.

All their talk and orders for the past 16 month have failed. We were told if we did everything they said we should do, there would be 200,000 deaths.

More than 3 times as many people died.

Wen, Fauci, and all the rest of them do not know what they are doing. Rather than admit that truth, they insist on masks that don't work and promote an unproven social distancing protocol.

What they lack in knowledge they make up in vanity. Fauci preens on CNN and sneers at the public for daring to ask, doc, why does none of this work?

The only mistake the public has made is in trusting public health officials.

The public owes them nothing. No one should be forced to be vaccinated, and no one should have to tell any government official if he has been vaccinated. It is called freedom.

NBC reported, "At least 125,000 fully vaccinated Americans have tested positive for Covid and 1,400 of those have died, according to data collected by NBC News."

The Washington Post reported, "CDC study shows three-fourths of people infected in Massachusetts covid-19 outbreak were vaccinated."

Wen is blaming the unvaccinated for the failure of her and the rest of the public health administrator industry to handle covid calmly and rationally. Instead we get all sorts of different advice depending in what the politics are that day.

Remember those clap on/clap off light switches?

Public health administrators are doing mask on/mask off.

The unvaccinated are the new Jews, scapegoats for the failure of Faucism to protect the masses. Yes, you probably should get vaccinated. I did. But it is your choice.

The unvaccinated are not the problem. The problem is her and all the other Sisters Mary Elephant who were so cocksure about the virus -- and so dead wrong.

No one should trust them at all."

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The Vaxxed are busy pushing their morally superior attitudes on the rest of us. They got the prick, in some cases 2 pricks...and they are now shown to be as likely to catch covid and twice as likely to pass it on to others. They want the passport to show they're pricked (and still infectious) so what is the point. Some of us are pricks...some aren't.

OP
Crepitus

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Reaction score

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Two Americans have been arrested in Canada with fake vaccination documents and fined $20,000 each.

If they found two, how many did they miss? How much if a crime should this be? In certain circumstances it could be considered very serious, people will die if they were infected and spread the virus.

I got mine way back in January. LOL

Rye Catcher

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Two Americans have been arrested in Canada with fake vaccination documents and fined $20,000 each.

If they found two, how many did they miss? How much if a crime should this be? In certain circumstances it could be considered very serious, people will die if they were infected and spread the virus.

Life without parole. This is tantamount to attempted murder one.

Rye Catcher

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Reaction score
Life without parole. This is tantamount to attempted murder one.

I know.

Since the Trump vaccine doesn't work, this endangers you. If the vaccine did work, then you being vaccinated would protect you. But since the vaccine doesn't work them not having the vaccine that doesn't work endangers you because the vaccine does nothing to protect you and you can catch the Wuhan Designer Virus®. So you Nazis should totally kill anyone who doesn't have the vaccine that doesn't work.

You Nazis sure are smart.

Who_Me?

Platinum Member
Reaction score
All I know is that J&J was the placebo.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$166.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List