Fake vaccination documents starting to appear.

Did you ever think that there's a reason this does not affect the young?? and that the young should not take it.
Their so pissed they haven't given the green light on under 12 yrs old.

Now the teachers union control this. These schools should have never shut down after the initial 4 months

Parents are really freaking out. We have to start taking BLMs way of doing things

Not surprising at all. Over time as travel restrictions, and even recreational events require proof of being vaccinated, this will become more of a regular offense. It's already happening.

This is an excellent idea.

I've been vaxed for months but I say I'm not to certain people I know.....Chuckles

They disappoint me. They seem to be fascists in ways. Can you imagine someone that is a real hardliner taking the reigns as Trudeau is a rank amateur of privilege and people are being denied rights.
I'm starting to say I'm not vaxed even though I have been for months.....

Wat a funny disaster Biden created.No wonder people are hesitant

Two Americans have been arrested in Canada with fake vaccination documents and fined $20,000 each.

If they found two, how many did they miss? How much if a crime should this be? In certain circumstances it could be considered very serious, people will die if they were infected and spread the virus.

Hey you lying pos about the vaxes. Low income areas ARE WAY BEHIND in getting vaxes you lying scum bag.

These are the bulk of the people you control freaked ass holes. You fuckers are murdering people in the streets you tatted up freak show

Most sane people are not fond of "filth".

How it is defined, however is a moving target depending upon the individual, because it exists in all walks of life.
Well since I've had a career where you have to size up people quick, it is very very simple.

Just by sight...........People having their faces all stapled up. More tats showing than skin (immediately think Hep C and nasal droplets are problematic) Men with whacky hair colors and styles. Women with whacky hair colors. People who support Obama

Well since I've had a career where you have to size up people quick, it is very very simple.

Just by sight...........People having their faces all stapled up. More tats showing than skin (immediately think Hep C and nasal droplets are problematic) Men with whacky hair colors and styles. Women with whacky hair colors. People who support Obama

Not always that simple. Prior to retiring, I was in charge of a marketing division comprised of nearly 3,000 people and of them, 160 were my direct reports, mostly senior managers and directors.

Never had to be concerned about stapled faces, purple hair, or superficial issues like dress code. As far as the political positions of people, that was not a subject that was discussed in the workplace.

Needless to say, in some cases, people who appeared to be consummate professionals, in their dress, speech, and overall knowledge, turned out to be self entitled degenerates who believed that they were above clearly established policies and guidelines.

Did you ever think that there's a reason this does not affect the young?? and that the young should not take it.

I was watching one expert explain this. The cells the virus clings to have hooks on them. These hooks are not developed in young children so there is nothing for the virus to attach itself to when they run into somebody that has it. That doesn't mean all children, it means about 99% of them. Just like some boys will start shaving at 13 and some girls start forming breasts at 10, everybody is different when it comes to maturing, so a very small fraction of children can get the virus, but certainly not nearly enough of them to require all kids get the vaccine.

I tell everyone to just say you are vaxed even if you are not. I highly approve of fake cards.

I see your grip on society is loosening and you'll do anything to keep it. You'll even target peoples lives if you so wish.

You have a country ready to explode you GD idiot. But it is really going to explode in the shit holes and I'm happy for you

Creepy Chang is a CCP troll. The GOAL of China is for America to explode into civil war. Crepitus is here to foment strife and create conflict. He wants America gone. Sparking a civil war, rather fanning the flames of the current civil war to increase the violence and undermine individual liberty is what he get's his daily bowl of rice to do.

They are planning to insert tracking devices into us or use facial recognition technology that it will prove if you have been vaxxed. And it will lead to other things like purchasing food products or any other necessities. That only the vaxxed or those who goes along wit the status quo will be the only ones that can purchase or sell products.

They are planning to insert tracking devices into us or use facial recognition technology that it will prove if you have been vaxxed. And it will lead to other things like purchasing food products or any other necessities. That only the vaxxed or those who goes along wit the status quo will be the only ones that can purchase or sell products.

You gotta cell phone, kid?

Hey you lying pos about the vaxes. Low income areas ARE WAY BEHIND in getting vaxes you lying scum bag.

These are the bulk of the people you control freaked ass holes. You fuckers are murdering people in the streets you tatted up freak show
How many times are you gonna quote the OP with another response? It makes you look wishy-washy and indecisive.

Pick an excuse and stick with it.

Creepy Chang is a CCP troll. The GOAL of China is for America to explode into civil war. Crepitus is here to foment strife and create conflict. He wants America gone. Sparking a civil war, rather fanning the flames of the current civil war to increase the violence and undermine individual liberty is what he get's his daily bowl of rice to do.
No, you're just a fuckin' moron.

Forum List

Back