What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fake vaccination documents starting to appear.

OP
Crepitus

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Did the Little boy get his feelings hurt again?
I don't know anything about your little boy, Ma'am. I'm not sure why you keep telling me about him.

struth

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Two Americans have been arrested in Canada with fake vaccination documents and fined $20,000 each.

If they found two, how many did they miss? How much if a crime should this be? In certain circumstances it could be considered very serious, people will die if they were infected and spread the virus.

nice to see Canada taking this seriously with foreigners. When will Xiden and Harris? Should they be prosecuted for knowingly allowing illegals in the country unvaccinatedx and untested? why aren’t they taking it as serious as Canada?

DrLove

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Projection or fail at humor? Which is it? At least try to be original. Leftists burn down police stations. You’re a leftist. See how that works? Are you going to swear again? LOL
And Rightists crush, bludgeon and beat Capitol Cops within an inch of their lives.
So you know :icon_rolleyes:

GWV5903

Gold Member
Reaction score
I don't know anything about your little boy, Ma'am. I'm not sure why you keep telling me about him.
The Little Boy is you dumb dumb….

But you know this…

Ray From Cleveland

Diamond Member
Reaction score
And Rightists crush, bludgeon and beat Capitol Cops within an inch of their lives.
So you know

Right, and so what is the ratio now, like 100 to 1?

Ray From Cleveland

Diamond Member
Reaction score
My gosh, that sounds awful.

Other than that guy Sidnick. . . who else?

Sidnick was not beaten. He had a double stroke once he returned to the station which had nothing to do with the Capital attack at all.

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Reaction score
Lmao!! You wouldn't recognize irony if it was made out of actual iron and landed on your toes.

I'd think you were drunk, but with your poor performance I can't imagine you ever earning more than your daily bowl of rice. Certainly not alcohol. That is reserved for effective trolls....

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
People do not want to be forced into taking a substance into their bodies. THAT They Do NOT want and for a virus that has a 99 plus % recovery rate. There are national and international Laws AGAINST THAT VERY THING.

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Reaction score
So you know :icon_rolleyes:

Ohhh look, a Nazi is flat out lying.

Another demon got his horns.

Hang on sloopy

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Two Americans have been arrested in Canada with fake vaccination documents and fined $20,000 each.

If they found two, how many did they miss? How much if a crime should this be? In certain circumstances it could be considered very serious, people will die if they were infected and spread the virus.

I tell everyone to just say you are vaxed even if you are not. I highly approve of fake cards.

I see your grip on society is loosening and you'll do anything to keep it. You'll even target peoples lives if you so wish.

You have a country ready to explode you GD idiot. But it is really going to explode in the shit holes and I'm happy for you

Hang on sloopy

Diamond Member
Reaction score
People do not want to be forced into taking a substance into their bodies. THAT They Do NOT want and that has a 99 plus % recovery rate. There are national and international Laws AGAINST THAT VERY THING.
These people have gone nuts and need frightening push back

Just say you are vaxed if you are not. No problem. Get a fake vax card. I just googlied it...lolol

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Did you ever think that there's a reason this does not affect the young?? and that the young should not take it.

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Reaction score

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I know young men going into college/universties where they are required to have the vaxx. They are applying for exemptions for religious beliefs. I hope that works. If not, i'm sending them fake vaxx documents.

Hang on sloopy

Diamond Member
Reaction score

People aren't dying you crazy mother fucking inked up freak. You lying control freak POS.

People aren't dying.We've had the lowest monthly death toll yet you lying slime.

Your grip is loosening you absolute pos tatted up freak show

22lcidw

Gold Member
Reaction score
yeah but it's 20K Canadian so that's like $7.50.

Canadians are disgusting statists who take after their slave masters the English.
They disappoint me. They seem to be fascists in ways. Can you imagine someone that is a real hardliner taking the reigns as Trudeau is a rank amateur of privilege and people are being denied rights.

katsteve2012

Platinum Member
Staff member
Reaction score

Not surprising at all. Over time as travel restrictions, and even recreational events require proof of being vaccinated, this will become more of a regular offense. It's already happening.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$166.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List