Fake News. The Media Story that Trump Had Rioters Tear Gassed to Get to the Church is False According to Park Police.

I don't normally like to use the F word but in this case it is warranted...

Fuck BLM, ANTIFA and the sorry ass Negro looters and pukey stupid White Guilt Moon Bat pussies.

Fuck the horrendous bad leadership of the Democrats in the big city city shitholes.

Fuck entitlement mentality Negroes.

Fuck weak minded and confused Liberals that think they have to kiss the ass of the entitlement mentality Negroes.

Fuck the Liberals for creating the entitlement mentality for the Negroes.

They are all screwing this country big time and they don't give a shit.
Fuck entitlement mentality Negroes.
IKR. How dare they demand liberty and justice for all. Who do they think they are? American citizens or sumthin?

It was criminal to use teargas on peaceful Americans protesting.
They were not peaceful. MSM lie. Why doesn't MSM interview law enforcement who would tell them the truth.
Lying un-American -- there's video. It proves the protest that day in DC was peaceful until the police cleared out protesters who had a right to be there.

Why do you hate America and the rights we enjoy here?
that is the most "i'm a fucking doosh and have nothing left to say" statement assholes on either side could ever make.
LOL

Fuck you too, ijit.

That aside, that un-American piece of shit was against giving folks the right to marry the person of their choice while cheering for those protesters having their rights squashed by the government. If you agree with denying Americans' rights, then you're a piece of shit un-American too.

NO, FUCK YOU you lying sack of shit little yellow coward. Protesters have not had their rights squashed you moron. Your precious looter seems and rioters are getting their asses handed to them by REAL Americans. You were all for the illegal stay at home lockdowns the Dim dictators put in, but now you scream about violating rights? Looks like YOU are the Un-American piece of shit little yellow coward. You are bitch slapped. And dismissed.

Boy, somebody sure is triggered!!! You're not dancing and singing about how butthurt liberals at all. You've been waiting for a chance to kick some liberal butt. Where are you?

Gassing and fireing rubber bullets on a peaceful protestors is a violation of the First Amendment right to protest and seek redress from the government for their grievances. Killing unarmed black people is the grievance, which the President has refused to address.

As a matter of record, the media story that Trump had rioters tear gassed so he could go to the church in D.C. is also false. The Park Police said they had no idea Trump was coming. They asked the rioters three times to leave as they were violating curfew, destroying property, and attacking law enforcement. They did not leave so the Park service took the action they did.

Completely fake news the media keeps repeating.

Key quote from the story: "But on Tuesday morning, Park Police sources told WTOP that this was not the case, arguing that the protesters were not all peaceful, that tear gas was not used, and that officers did not know of Trump’s visit to the house of worship. The outlet went on to report that the crowd was pushed back when officers were being hit with water bottles and that protesters had climbed onto the top of a structure at the north end of Lafayette Square that had been attacked and burned a day earlier.”

Very close to one hundred percent of news reported by all mainstream networks is false, or it is spun so violently it might as well be pure lies. The modern man, woman and child lives in a petri dish experiment conducted by one government power that claims to be divided into and representing two very different ideologies. In truth there is no difference between America's two dominant political parties. We're they're test subjects. They enrage, terrify, excite, incite or inspire us at their leisure and for their pleasure and to increase their fortunes. Democide for television ratings is their new "in" game.

And the ONLY way the MSM can supposedly fight back is to continue to attack Trump. Now why ?
Read this study!!!

In 2016, a study by the Center for Public Integrity showed that 96% of campaign donations by journalists went to Hillary Clinton,
compared to just 3.5% which went to Trump.
While coverage of President Obama included 59% favorable content among the 10 news outlets compared to 41% negative,
coverage of President Trump has included a whopping 80% of reporting that is negative in tone, with just 20% that is positive.

So people don't like Trump. Whose fault is that? If he wants people to like him, he should quit being a spoiled ass hole.
You think Trump wants people to like him? Oh my gosh, that's hilarious.

Yes, more than anything he wants people to like and praise him. If they don't, he does it himself.
People do like and appreciate the President. That's not his primary goal, though. If that's what you believe then you're missing it. That's understandable. Many people don't get him or his supporters, and we don't give a damn.

Oh most people DO get Trump and his asshole supporters. They didn’t at the beginning but they do now.

Your kind is going to be sent back to the rocks your slithered out from under. You’re done.

Do tell, dragonklunt? Just whom is going to do that? You and your safe space seeking faggots and fans of the the lgbtqrstuv??? You are even dumber than you are ugly if you think we are going to give this country over to you commie fucks without bloodshed.....capiche'?

Come on Dale. Your threat would be more scary if you promised to hold your breath till you passed out. At least you would have a chance of actually doing that one.
So you support looting and arson. Cool.

Never have been before, but in your case, I might consider them.
Come and get it. I'll introduce you to my little friend.
s

Would that be your imaginary friend who lives in your head?

As a matter of record, the media story that Trump had rioters tear gassed so he could go to the church in D.C. is also false. The Park Police said they had no idea Trump was coming. They asked the rioters three times to leave as they were violating curfew, destroying property, and attacking law enforcement. They did not leave so the Park service took the action they did.

Key quote from the story: "But on Tuesday morning, Park Police sources told WTOP that this was not the case, arguing that the protesters were not all peaceful, that tear gas was not used, and that officers did not know of Trump’s visit to the house of worship. The outlet went on to report that the crowd was pushed back when officers were being hit with water bottles and that protesters had climbed onto the top of a structure at the north end of Lafayette Square that had been attacked and burned a day earlier.”

Very close to one hundred percent of news reported by all mainstream networks is false, or it is spun so violently it might as well be pure lies. The modern man, woman and child lives in a petri dish experiment conducted by one government power that claims to be divided into and representing two very different ideologies. In truth there is no difference between America's two dominant political parties. We're they're test subjects. They enrage, terrify, excite, incite or inspire us at their leisure and for their pleasure and to increase their fortunes. Democide for television ratings is their new "in" game.

And the ONLY way the MSM can supposedly fight back is to continue to attack Trump. Now why ?
Read this study!!!

In 2016, a study by the Center for Public Integrity showed that 96% of campaign donations by journalists went to Hillary Clinton,
While coverage of President Obama included 59% favorable content among the 10 news outlets compared to 41% negative,
coverage of President Trump has included a whopping 80% of reporting that is negative in tone, with just 20% that is positive.

So people don't like Trump. Whose fault is that? If he wants people to like him, he should quit being a spoiled ass hole.

Yes, more than anything he wants people to like and praise him. If they don't, he does it himself.
People do like and appreciate the President. That's not his primary goal, though. If that's what you believe then you're missing it. That's understandable. Many people don't get him or his supporters, and we don't give a damn.

Oh most people DO get Trump and his asshole supporters. They didn’t at the beginning but they do now.

Your kind is going to be sent back to the rocks your slithered out from under. You’re done.

Do tell, dragonklunt? Just whom is going to do that? You and your safe space seeking faggots and fans of the the lgbtqrstuv??? You are even dumber than you are ugly if you think we are going to give this country over to you commie fucks without bloodshed.....capiche'?

Come on Dale. Your threat would be more scary if you promised to hold your breath till you passed out. At least you would have a chance of actually doing that one.

Do tell, Bulldog? Have I ever hid behind the anonymity of this forum unlike yourself? I am without a doubt the most transparent poster here. I use my own pics, my name. I have posted pics of me and my daughter, music I have played, where I live right down to the intersections. What about you, punkinpuss? So, when I say that me and millions of others are not going to allow you commie fucks to get away with your thuggish tactics without repercussions, you can bank on it.

Read this study!!!

Do tell, Bulldog? Have I ever hid behind the anonymity of this forum unlike yourself? I am without a doubt the most transparent poster here. I use my own pics, my name. I have posted pics of me and my daughter, music I have played, where I live right down to the intersections. What about you, punkinpuss? So, when I say that me and millions of others are not going to allow you commie fucks to get away with your thuggish tactics without repercussions, you can bank on it.

I have no doubt that you actually believe that, even though there is no reason why a sane person would believe the same thing. I'm kinda doubtful that you can be positive that all those millions agree with you unless they live on the same street corner as you do. That would have to be one hell of a big apartment complex.

Read this study!!!

The American voters, dipshit. The Americans who are now marching through the streets, singing and cheering and holding hands together. Tear gas and rubber bullets, against peaceful protestors. Even the military officers and the Republican leaders are turning on him.

What is it about conservative idiots. Threatening violence at every turn. You don't have the brains to find your own asshole given a flashlight and a full length mirror. Your threats have no teeth, and no meaning. I strongly doubt you're allowed guns or sharp objects where you are. Now take your meds and go back to fantasizing about those thousands of crisis actors pulling off the Kovid Konspiracy.

You mean the George Soros funded radicals that are burning down buildings after looting them? The same POS that are attacking anyone in packs that they believe is opposing them? What is it about stupid commie fucks like yourself that believe you can change hearts and minds by laying waste to anything your kind come in contact with and then claim it's "the will of the people"? You REALLY believe that people are going to cower and acquiesce to your commie agenda? I wouldn't bet much on that one. Of course an old commie keyboard warrior hag will never put her fat ass on the line and join the fray. So go fuck yourself, dragonklunt.

Read this study!!!

I have no doubt that you actually believe that, even though there is no reason why a sane person would believe the same thing. I'm kinda doubtful that you can be positive that all those millions agree with you unless they live on the same street corner as you do. That would have to be one hell of a big apartment complex.

You should stop exposing the fact that you have an upper, though double digit I.Q score, Bulldog. It's not a good look for ya.

Read this study!!!

The American voters, dipshit. The Americans who are now marching through the streets, singing and cheering and holding hands together. Tear gas and rubber bullets, against peaceful protestors. Even the military officers and the Republican leaders are turning on him.

What is it about conservative idiots. Threatening violence at every turn. You don't have the brains to find your own asshole given a flashlight and a full length mirror. Your threats have no teeth, and no meaning. I strongly doubt you're allowed guns or sharp objects where you are. Now take your meds and go back to fantasizing about those thousands of crisis actors pulling off the Kovid Konspiracy.

You mean the George Soros funded radicals that are burning down buildings after looting them? The same POS that are attacking anyone in packs that they believe is opposing them? What is it about stupid commie fucks like yourself that believe you can change hearts and minds by laying waste to anything your kind come in contact with and then claim it's "the will of the people"? You REALLY believe that people are going to cower and acquiesce to your commie agenda? I wouldn't bet much on that one. Of course an old commie keyboard warrior hag will never put her fat ass on the line and join the fray. So go fuck yourself, dragonklunt.

How does that work? Do they punch a time clock, or do they get paid by the job? If they are hired for a riot that is out of their area, can they deduct out of town expenses? Can they receive unemployment insurance during times of no unrest?

Read this study!!!

You should stop exposing the fact that you have an upper, though double digit I.Q score, Bulldog. It's not a good look for ya.

I never met a smart person who felt the need to discuss or defend their IQ.

Read this study!!!

How does that work? Do they punch a time clock, or do they get paid by the job? If they are hired for a riot that is out of their area, can they deduct out of town expenses? Can they receive unemployment insurance during times of no unrest?
And there it is, we're at the playing dumb part.

Read this study!!!

Should be easy enough for you to answer. Just concentrate on the first question and ignore the rest if that is easier for you. How does that work?

They were not peaceful. MSM lie. Why doesn't MSM interview law enforcement who would tell them the truth.
Lying un-American -- there's video. It proves the protest that day in DC was peaceful until the police cleared out protesters who had a right to be there.

that is the most "i'm a fucking doosh and have nothing left to say" statement assholes on either side could ever make.
LOL

Fuck you too, ijit.

That aside, that un-American piece of shit was against giving folks the right to marry the person of their choice while cheering for those protesters having their rights squashed by the government. If you agree with denying Americans' rights, then you're a piece of shit un-American too.
NO, FUCK YOU you lying sack of shit little yellow coward. Protesters have not had their rights squashed you moron. Your precious looter seems and rioters are getting their asses handed to them by REAL Americans. You were all for the illegal stay at home lockdowns the Dim dictators put in, but now you scream about violating rights? Looks like YOU are the Un-American piece of shit little yellow coward. You are bitch slapped. And dismissed.
LOLOL

PussyBitch be like, nuh-uh, fuck you back!
The true pussy bitch pawn the little yellow racist coward doesn't even address the total destruction of his pathetic argument. Your forfeit is recorded. Another loss in a life full of them for the little yellow coward.

LOL

Fuck you too, ijit.

Boy, somebody sure is triggered!!! You're not dancing and singing about how butthurt liberals at all. You've been waiting for a chance to kick some liberal butt. Where are you?

Gassing and fireing rubber bullets on a peaceful protestors is a violation of the First Amendment right to protest and seek redress from the government for their grievances. Killing unarmed black people is the grievance, which the President has refused to address.
Fuck off ypu ignorant uneducated bitch. Dispersing a crowd is not violating their rights idiot. Pointing out your side's blatant lies isn't being triggered. Try blocking the street in front of real Americans and see what happens to you. Oh that's right, you'll hide in Canada and scream powerlessly. Dismissed.

The commie agenda never works. That's why they lie, rig elections, take away people's guns, and prevent people from leaving the shit holes they create (Soviet Union for one).

America was built on individual rights and responsibilities. The commie boi's hate that shit. A well armed and informed populace is their biggest fear.

Read this study!!!

Should be easy enough for you to answer. Just concentrate on the first question and ignore the rest if that is easier for you. How does that work?
That's a trolling game. You know as well as I do that these riots are organized.

Read this study!!!

That's a trolling game. You know as well as I do that these riots are organized.

I'm sure that is what you believe, I just doubt you have any reason to believe that other than what Hannity told you. Of course there was some planning for the protests, but where is anything to show the riots were choreographed?

Read this study!!!

I'm sure that is what you believe, I just doubt you have any reason to believe that other than what Hannity told you. Of course there was some planning for the protests, but where is anything to show the riots were choreographed?
I don't watch Hannity. I'm 71 years old and I have experienced this shit my entire life. It's organized. Funded, and trained.

Read this study!!!

I never met a smart person who felt the need to discuss or defend their IQ.

You surround yourself with like-minded thinking morons that "glad hand" each other and pat each other on the back. You are a lost cause but when the SHTF? You are going to wish you had paid more attention. As you sit on the curb waiting for "gubermint" to come and save you? Spare me a thought because you had apt warning.

(snicker)

LOL

Fuck you too, ijit.

Rightards control the Executive branch and the Senate and hold a majority on tne U.S. Supreme Court... you'd think they'd be happy. :dunno:

Forum List

Back