Fake News. The Media Story that Trump Had Rioters Tear Gassed to Get to the Church is False According to Park Police.

It was criminal to use teargas on peaceful Americans protesting.
They were not peaceful. MSM lie. Why doesn't MSM interview law enforcement who would tell them the truth.
They were not peaceful. MSM lie. Why doesn't MSM interview law enforcement who would tell them the truth.
We get that you don't know any better.
Virtually every media outlet is reporting this because they had people on the ground.
I personally had the tv on for several hours on monday afternoon. I saw many updates with reporters on the ground. At no point were the protests near the WH violent. Other than intemittent chants it was largely quiet. It was right around 6:30 pm when all hell broke loose from the police. The reporter was in mid sentence when the flashbangs started. Another reporter several blocks away in the direction the police were pushing the crowd interviewed people who obviously were having the after affects of irritants.
Trump desperately wants this narrative to go away but it won't. It was too well documented for that to ever happen.

"according to the Police"...who DID the gassing

Oh

Of course the pastor of the damn church says otherwise

LOLOLOL

That woman is almost as crazy as you are, delusional Dale.

Almost.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Race had nothing to do with Floyd death.

Un-American dumbfuck, I said absolutely nothing about race. Don't you think it's about time you started using your brain??

I'm pro- American superpatriot. Civil unrest,crime and mob rule are anti-American.

LOL

Your posts belie you false claims of being pro-American. You chide people for getting rights while you cheer for others losing rights.

I don't like groups of freaks that degrade our nation.

Sure you do. Trump has more to degrade the nation than any President since Hoover.

View attachment 345289

Wow! That must be a huge operation if they're doing it by breaking one twenty at a time. :laugh2:

I had a similar thought. I wonder how many fake Jacksons have passed through my hands.

We get that you don't know any better.
Virtually every media outlet is reporting this because they had people on the ground.
I personally had the tv on for several hours on monday afternoon. I saw many updates with reporters on the ground. At no point were the protests near the WH violent. Other than intemittent chants it was largely quiet. It was right around 6:30 pm when all hell broke loose from the police. The reporter was in mid sentence when the flashbangs started. Another reporter several blocks away in the direction the police were pushing the crowd interviewed people who obviously were having the after affects of irritants.
Trump desperately wants this narrative to go away but it won't. It was too well documented for that to ever happen.
There were TWENTY Episcopalian priests in the crowd. It's a dwindling profession. LOL

While the national embarrassment that is FOX news screams "hoax!", the entire world looks on in shame and concern at our unfit, mentally ill president.

Numerous news reporters who personally covered the DC protests on Monday night directly pushed back on the claim from an anonymous U.S. Park Police sources that tear gas was never deployed to sweep protestors out of Lafayette Park across from the White House.

I don't normally like to use the F word but in this case it is warranted...

Fuck BLM, ANTIFA and the sorry ass Negro looters and pukey stupid White Guilt Moon Bat pussies.

Fuck the horrendous bad leadership of the Democrats in the big city city shitholes.

Fuck entitlement mentality Negroes.

Fuck weak minded and confused Liberals that think they have to kiss the ass of the entitlement mentality Negroes.

Fuck the Liberals for creating the entitlement mentality for the Negroes.

They are all screwing this country big time and they don't give a shit.

The proof...

Fuck BLM, ANTIFA and the sorry ass Negro looters and pukey stupid White Guilt Moon Bat pussies.

Fuck the horrendous bad leadership of the Democrats in the big city city shitholes.

Fuck weak minded and confused Liberals that think they have to kiss the ass of the entitlement mentality Negroes.

As long as they get that Fat Orange Fuck the Fuck out, it's good.

...and put in the worthless corupt piece of shit rapist Biden??? LOL!

A question for you stupid Moon Bats.

If that asshole Biden is elected President (heaven forbid) will he put in an executive order banning White guys from wearing Hawaiian shirts?

Lying un-American -- there's video. It proves the protest that day in DC was peaceful until the police cleared out protesters who had a right to be there.

Why do you hate America and the rights we enjoy here?
that is the most "i'm a fucking doosh and have nothing left to say" statement assholes on either side could ever make.
LOL

Fuck you too, ijit.

That aside, that un-American piece of shit was against giving folks the right to marry the person of their choice while cheering for those protesters having their rights squashed by the government. If you agree with denying Americans' rights, then you're a piece of shit un-American too.
NO, FUCK YOU you lying sack of shit little yellow coward. Protesters have not had their rights squashed you moron. Your precious looter seems and rioters are getting their asses handed to them by REAL Americans. You were all for the illegal stay at home lockdowns the Dim dictators put in, but now you scream about violating rights? Looks like YOU are the Un-American piece of shit little yellow coward. You are bitch slapped. And dismissed.

As a matter of record, the media story that Trump had rioters tear gassed so he could go to the church in D.C. is also false. The Park Police said they had no idea Trump was coming. They asked the rioters three times to leave as they were violating curfew, destroying property, and attacking law enforcement. They did not leave so the Park service took the action they did.

Completely fake news the media keeps repeating.

Key quote from the story: "But on Tuesday morning, Park Police sources told WTOP that this was not the case, arguing that the protesters were not all peaceful, that tear gas was not used, and that officers did not know of Trump’s visit to the house of worship. The outlet went on to report that the crowd was pushed back when officers were being hit with water bottles and that protesters had climbed onto the top of a structure at the north end of Lafayette Square that had been attacked and burned a day earlier.”

Very close to one hundred percent of news reported by all mainstream networks is false, or it is spun so violently it might as well be pure lies. The modern man, woman and child lives in a petri dish experiment conducted by one government power that claims to be divided into and representing two very different ideologies. In truth there is no difference between America's two dominant political parties. We're they're test subjects. They enrage, terrify, excite, incite or inspire us at their leisure and for their pleasure and to increase their fortunes. Democide for television ratings is their new "in" game.

And the ONLY way the MSM can supposedly fight back is to continue to attack Trump. Now why ?
Read this study!!!

In 2016, a study by the Center for Public Integrity showed that 96% of campaign donations by journalists went to Hillary Clinton,
compared to just 3.5% which went to Trump.
While coverage of President Obama included 59% favorable content among the 10 news outlets compared to 41% negative,
coverage of President Trump has included a whopping 80% of reporting that is negative in tone, with just 20% that is positive.

So people don't like Trump. Whose fault is that? If he wants people to like him, he should quit being a spoiled ass hole.
You think Trump wants people to like him? Oh my gosh, that's hilarious.

Yes, more than anything he wants people to like and praise him. If they don't, he does it himself.
People do like and appreciate the President. That's not his primary goal, though. If that's what you believe then you're missing it. That's understandable. Many people don't get him or his supporters, and we don't give a damn.

Oh most people DO get Trump and his asshole supporters. They didn’t at the beginning but they do now.

Your kind is going to be sent back to the rocks your slithered out from under. You’re done.

Do tell, dragonklunt? Just whom is going to do that? You and your safe space seeking faggots and fans of the the lgbtqrstuv??? You are even dumber than you are ugly if you think we are going to give this country over to you commie fucks without bloodshed.....capiche'?

The American voters, dipshit. The Americans who are now marching through the streets, singing and cheering and holding hands together. Tear gas and rubber bullets, against peaceful protestors. Even the military officers and the Republican leaders are turning on him.

What is it about conservative idiots. Threatening violence at every turn. You don't have the brains to find your own asshole given a flashlight and a full length mirror. Your threats have no teeth, and no meaning. I strongly doubt you're allowed guns or sharp objects where you are. Now take your meds and go back to fantasizing about those thousands of crisis actors pulling off the Kovid Konspiracy.
Oh, for sure. It's Republicans that are throwing rocks, molotov cocktails, stopping traffic and looting, huh. Idiot.
Could be...

...and put in the worthless corupt piece of shit rapist Biden??? LOL!
LOLOL

Rapist? Who did he rape? You??

Lying un-American -- there's video. It proves the protest that day in DC was peaceful until the police cleared out protesters who had a right to be there.

Why do you hate America and the rights we enjoy here?
that is the most "i'm a fucking doosh and have nothing left to say" statement assholes on either side could ever make.
LOL

Fuck you too, ijit.

That aside, that un-American piece of shit was against giving folks the right to marry the person of their choice while cheering for those protesters having their rights squashed by the government. If you agree with denying Americans' rights, then you're a piece of shit un-American too.
NO, FUCK YOU you lying sack of shit little yellow coward. Protesters have not had their rights squashed you moron. Your precious looter seems and rioters are getting their asses handed to them by REAL Americans. You were all for the illegal stay at home lockdowns the Dim dictators put in, but now you scream about violating rights? Looks like YOU are the Un-American piece of shit little yellow coward. You are bitch slapped. And dismissed.
LOLOL

PussyBitch be like, nuh-uh, fuck you back!

Forum List

Back