Fake News. The Media Story that Trump Had Rioters Tear Gassed to Get to the Church is False According to Park Police.

As a matter of record, the media story that Trump had rioters tear gassed so he could go to the church in D.C. is also false. The Park Police said they had no idea Trump was coming. They asked the rioters three times to leave as they were violating curfew, destroying property, and attacking law enforcement. They did not leave so the Park service took the action they did.

Completely fake news the media keeps repeating.

Key quote from the story: "But on Tuesday morning, Park Police sources told WTOP that this was not the case, arguing that the protesters were not all peaceful, that tear gas was not used, and that officers did not know of Trump’s visit to the house of worship. The outlet went on to report that the crowd was pushed back when officers were being hit with water bottles and that protesters had climbed onto the top of a structure at the north end of Lafayette Square that had been attacked and burned a day earlier.”

Very close to one hundred percent of news reported by all mainstream networks is false, or it is spun so violently it might as well be pure lies. The modern man, woman and child lives in a petri dish experiment conducted by one government power that claims to be divided into and representing two very different ideologies. In truth there is no difference between America's two dominant political parties. We're they're test subjects. They enrage, terrify, excite, incite or inspire us at their leisure and for their pleasure and to increase their fortunes. Democide for television ratings is their new "in" game.

And the ONLY way the MSM can supposedly fight back is to continue to attack Trump. Now why ?
Read this study!!!

In 2016, a study by the Center for Public Integrity showed that 96% of campaign donations by journalists went to Hillary Clinton,
compared to just 3.5% which went to Trump.
While coverage of President Obama included 59% favorable content among the 10 news outlets compared to 41% negative,
coverage of President Trump has included a whopping 80% of reporting that is negative in tone, with just 20% that is positive.

So people don't like Trump. Whose fault is that? If he wants people to like him, he should quit being a spoiled ass hole.
You think Trump wants people to like him? Oh my gosh, that's hilarious.

Yes, more than anything he wants people to like and praise him. If they don't, he does it himself.
People do like and appreciate the President. That's not his primary goal, though. If that's what you believe then you're missing it. That's understandable. Many people don't get him or his supporters, and we don't give a damn.

Oh most people DO get Trump and his asshole supporters. They didn’t at the beginning but they do now.

Your kind is going to be sent back to the rocks your slithered out from under. You’re done.

Do tell, dragonklunt? Just whom is going to do that? You and your safe space seeking faggots and fans of the the lgbtqrstuv??? You are even dumber than you are ugly if you think we are going to give this country over to you commie fucks without bloodshed.....capiche'?

The American voters, dipshit. The Americans who are now marching through the streets, singing and cheering and holding hands together. Tear gas and rubber bullets, against peaceful protestors. Even the military officers and the Republican leaders are turning on him.

What is it about conservative idiots. Threatening violence at every turn. You don't have the brains to find your own asshole given a flashlight and a full length mirror. Your threats have no teeth, and no meaning. I strongly doubt you're allowed guns or sharp objects where you are. Now take your meds and go back to fantasizing about those thousands of crisis actors pulling off the Kovid Konspiracy.

You mean the George Soros funded radicals that are burning down buildings after looting them? The same POS that are attacking anyone in packs that they believe is opposing them? What is it about stupid commie fucks like yourself that believe you can change hearts and minds by laying waste to anything your kind come in contact with and then claim it's "the will of the people"? You REALLY believe that people are going to cower and acquiesce to your commie agenda? I wouldn't bet much on that one. Of course an old commie keyboard warrior hag will never put her fat ass on the line and join the fray. So go fuck yourself, dragonklunt.

How does that work? Do they punch a time clock, or do they get paid by the job? If they are hired for a riot that is out of their area, can they deduct out of town expenses? Can they receive unemployment insurance during times of no unrest?
And there it is, we're at the playing dumb part.

Should be easy enough for you to answer. Just concentrate on the first question and ignore the rest if that is easier for you. How does that work?
That's a trolling game. You know as well as I do that these riots are organized.

I'm sure that is what you believe, I just doubt you have any reason to believe that other than what Hannity told you. Of course there was some planning for the protests, but where is anything to show the riots were choreographed?

Hmmm.... where did these bricks come from and in the middle of the street, no less?
View attachment 345975

View attachment 345978
This has been debunked...

NO the pile of bricks I put up, see below was NOT what YOU "supposedly debunked"!
The video you supplied was Ft Myers,FL.
View attachment 346041

I posted 2 videos showing 3 different piles of bricks or rocks in different cities, all of which turned out to have been placed there for valid reasons and before the riots.

If you think this pile you're showing was planted by protesters or by others to be used by rioters, you have to prove it.

NO I don't have to! Because if you think oh wait YOU don't think do you... that the people that put those bricks in the middle of the street in Manhattan would admit they did??? Really... Hey faun... I have a pile of bricks I'd be happy to sell you!

Pallets of bricks 'randomly' appear during protests in NYC, Kansas City, Dallas and North Carolina sparking theories they were planted by cops or extremists to stoke violence

So let's ask a simple question. Why would the cops plant bricks that will be USED to hurt Cops??????
Really???

Who the fuck said cops "planted" bricks?

You're out of your fucking mind, ya cretin. :cuckoo:

Now stop spreading misinformation.
[/QUOTE
]
YOU DIDN"T READ the above link did you???
The Dailymail Newspaper wrote that headline... so BLAME them!!
Pallets of bricks 'randomly' appear during protests in NYC, Kansas City, Dallas and North Carolina sparking theories they were planted by cops or extremists to stoke violence
here once again...

You'll have to post words here if you want me know what you talking about. Even if I were a mind reader, you don't have a mind to read.

ARE YOU truly NUTS???
YOU wrote the following:
"Who the fuck said cops "planted" bricks? You're out of your fucking mind, ya cretin. :cuckoo: Now stop spreading misinformation."

You never read the article much less go to the link did you dummy?

I use to think you had a brain... HERE to help you since your READING comprehension is NILL>>>>
From the Dailymail newspaper AND I QUOTE their headline Dumb shit!!!
"Pallets of bricks 'randomly' appear during protests in NYC, Kansas City, Dallas and North Carolina sparking theories they were planted by cops or extremists to stoke violence"

FAUN!!! You dummy! I AM doing as YOU said.."You'll have to post words here if you want me know what you talking about"
I am not talking... HEY FAUN wake up!!! The DailMail wrote those exact words you wanted me to POST!!
Please do NOT criticize what YOU asked me to do... POST the words ... I DID! WORDS from the DAILYMAIL! Do you NOW understand????
My goodness do you have any comprehension of how stupid you appear when YOU say.."You'll have to post words here"
after I've done it now several times!!!

Idiot, no, I did not read your article. I only got as far as you hysterically claiming you don't have to prove what you post and then dismissed everything after that bit of nonsense.

AND DUMMY!!!!!! Where did I claim I don't have to prove?
AND then you say you haven't read the article? IDIOT!!
YOU don't even have to read the article... READ the headline I submitted!
"Pallets of bricks 'randomly' appear during protests in NYC, Kansas City, Dallas and North Carolina sparking theories they were planted by cops or extremists to stoke violence"

Come on Faun you are just digging yourself deeper!
A) As I said before I DIDN"T make the claim... Dailymail did!
B) You didn't even read the headline because you said YOU never went to the link!
You are proving over and over again, people of your ilk are just not capable of admitting errors...that you are mistaken.
So simple. I've done that several times on this forum WHEN I WAS TRULY WRONG!!! I guess I'm a bigger person than you are!

As a matter of record, the media story that Trump had rioters tear gassed so he could go to the church in D.C. is also false. The Park Police said they had no idea Trump was coming. They asked the rioters three times to leave as they were violating curfew, destroying property, and attacking law enforcement. They did not leave so the Park service took the action they did.

Key quote from the story: "But on Tuesday morning, Park Police sources told WTOP that this was not the case, arguing that the protesters were not all peaceful, that tear gas was not used, and that officers did not know of Trump’s visit to the house of worship. The outlet went on to report that the crowd was pushed back when officers were being hit with water bottles and that protesters had climbed onto the top of a structure at the north end of Lafayette Square that had been attacked and burned a day earlier.”

Very close to one hundred percent of news reported by all mainstream networks is false, or it is spun so violently it might as well be pure lies. The modern man, woman and child lives in a petri dish experiment conducted by one government power that claims to be divided into and representing two very different ideologies. In truth there is no difference between America's two dominant political parties. We're they're test subjects. They enrage, terrify, excite, incite or inspire us at their leisure and for their pleasure and to increase their fortunes. Democide for television ratings is their new "in" game.

And the ONLY way the MSM can supposedly fight back is to continue to attack Trump. Now why ?
Read this study!!!

In 2016, a study by the Center for Public Integrity showed that 96% of campaign donations by journalists went to Hillary Clinton,
While coverage of President Obama included 59% favorable content among the 10 news outlets compared to 41% negative,
coverage of President Trump has included a whopping 80% of reporting that is negative in tone, with just 20% that is positive.

So people don't like Trump. Whose fault is that? If he wants people to like him, he should quit being a spoiled ass hole.

Yes, more than anything he wants people to like and praise him. If they don't, he does it himself.
People do like and appreciate the President. That's not his primary goal, though. If that's what you believe then you're missing it. That's understandable. Many people don't get him or his supporters, and we don't give a damn.

Oh most people DO get Trump and his asshole supporters. They didn’t at the beginning but they do now.

Your kind is going to be sent back to the rocks your slithered out from under. You’re done.

Do tell, dragonklunt? Just whom is going to do that? You and your safe space seeking faggots and fans of the the lgbtqrstuv??? You are even dumber than you are ugly if you think we are going to give this country over to you commie fucks without bloodshed.....capiche'?

The American voters, dipshit. The Americans who are now marching through the streets, singing and cheering and holding hands together. Tear gas and rubber bullets, against peaceful protestors. Even the military officers and the Republican leaders are turning on him.

What is it about conservative idiots. Threatening violence at every turn. You don't have the brains to find your own asshole given a flashlight and a full length mirror. Your threats have no teeth, and no meaning. I strongly doubt you're allowed guns or sharp objects where you are. Now take your meds and go back to fantasizing about those thousands of crisis actors pulling off the Kovid Konspiracy.

You mean the George Soros funded radicals that are burning down buildings after looting them? The same POS that are attacking anyone in packs that they believe is opposing them? What is it about stupid commie fucks like yourself that believe you can change hearts and minds by laying waste to anything your kind come in contact with and then claim it's "the will of the people"? You REALLY believe that people are going to cower and acquiesce to your commie agenda? I wouldn't bet much on that one. Of course an old commie keyboard warrior hag will never put her fat ass on the line and join the fray. So go fuck yourself, dragonklunt.

How does that work? Do they punch a time clock, or do they get paid by the job? If they are hired for a riot that is out of their area, can they deduct out of town expenses? Can they receive unemployment insurance during times of no unrest?

Should be easy enough for you to answer. Just concentrate on the first question and ignore the rest if that is easier for you. How does that work?
That's a trolling game. You know as well as I do that these riots are organized.

I'm sure that is what you believe, I just doubt you have any reason to believe that other than what Hannity told you. Of course there was some planning for the protests, but where is anything to show the riots were choreographed?

Hmmm.... where did these bricks come from and in the middle of the street, no less?
View attachment 345975

View attachment 345978
This has the makings of urban myths that’ll never die.

Because it’s so easy to put out the conspiracy theory, and do hard to debunk. But let’s try. The photo on the bottom is from Fayetteville NC. The bricks weren’t in the middle of the street. They were there prior to any protest.

Read this study!!!

View attachment 345975

View attachment 345978

Because it’s so easy to put out the conspiracy theory, and do hard to debunk. But let’s try. The photo on the bottom is from Fayetteville NC. The bricks weren’t in the middle of the street. They were there prior to any protest.

So you take the word of some one on the street that WAS not responsible for putting the bricks there.
Who put them there? But more importantly, if there were no bricks then what was being thrown?
Screen Shot 2020-06-05 at 4.24.50 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-06-05 at 4.24.38 PM.png

Last edited:

Read this study!!!

View attachment 345975

View attachment 345978

So you take the word of some one on the street that WAS not responsible for putting the bricks there.
Who put them there?
There’s video evidence that the bricks were there prior to Floyds death. They were clearly intended to be used to repair some masonry.

Read this study!!!

View attachment 345975

View attachment 345978

NO the pile of bricks I put up, see below was NOT what YOU "supposedly debunked"!
View attachment 346041

I posted 2 videos showing 3 different piles of bricks or rocks in different cities, all of which turned out to have been placed there for valid reasons and before the riots.

If you think this pile you're showing was planted by protesters or by others to be used by rioters, you have to prove it.

NO I don't have to! Because if you think oh wait YOU don't think do you... that the people that put those bricks in the middle of the street in Manhattan would admit they did??? Really... Hey faun... I have a pile of bricks I'd be happy to sell you!

So let's ask a simple question. Why would the cops plant bricks that will be USED to hurt Cops??????
Really???

[/QUOTE
]
here once again...

You'll have to post words here if you want me know what you talking about. Even if I were a mind reader, you don't have a mind to read.

ARE YOU truly NUTS???
YOU wrote the following:
"Who the fuck said cops "planted" bricks? You're out of your fucking mind, ya cretin. :cuckoo: Now stop spreading misinformation."

I use to think you had a brain... HERE to help you since your READING comprehension is NILL>>>>

FAUN!!! You dummy! I AM doing as YOU said.."You'll have to post words here if you want me know what you talking about"
I am not talking... HEY FAUN wake up!!! The DailMail wrote those exact words you wanted me to POST!!
Please do NOT criticize what YOU asked me to do... POST the words ... I DID! WORDS from the DAILYMAIL! Do you NOW understand????
My goodness do you have any comprehension of how stupid you appear when YOU say.."You'll have to post words here"

Idiot, no, I did not read your article. I only got as far as you hysterically claiming you don't have to prove what you post and then dismissed everything after that bit of nonsense.

B) You didn't even read the headline because you said YOU never went to the link!
You are proving over and over again, people of your ilk are just not capable of admitting errors...that you are mistaken.
So simple. I've done that several times on this forum WHEN I WAS TRULY WRONG!!! I guess I'm a bigger person than you are!

"AND DUMMY!!!!!! Where did I claim I don't have to prove? "

LOL

Faun: If you think this pile you're showing was planted by protesters or by others to be used by rioters, you have to prove it.

healthmyths: NO I don't have to!

Next stupid denial ... ?

Read this study!!!

View attachment 345975

View attachment 345978

Who put them there? But more importantly, if there were no bricks then what was being thrown?
View attachment 346164View attachment 346165

Just LOOK at those White Supremacists

Read this study!!!

View attachment 345975

View attachment 345978

View attachment 346041

Really???

[/QUOTE
]
here once again...

ARE YOU truly NUTS???
YOU wrote the following:

"You are proving over and over again, people of your ilk are just not capable of admitting errors...that you are mistaken."

LOL

As far as you saying Biden hadn't said anything about the case... When I went back to find that post in order to repost it here, I realized it was another poster who said that. That's my mistake and on me for which I apologize.

When do you stop behaving like a 4 year old child?

Read this study!!!

View attachment 345975

View attachment 345978

View attachment 346041

Really???

[/QUOTE
]
here once again...

ARE YOU truly NUTS???
YOU wrote the following:

"You are proving over and over again, people of your ilk are just not capable of admitting errors...that you are mistaken."

LOL

As far as you saying Biden hadn't said anything about the case... When I went back to find that post in order to repost it here, I realized it was another poster who said that. That's my mistake and on me for which I apologize.

The moment you do I'd guess.

Read this study!!!

View attachment 345975

View attachment 345978

View attachment 346041

Really???

[/QUOTE
]
here once again...

ARE YOU truly NUTS???
YOU wrote the following:

LOL

You got me! I am a 4 year old child and I've been using the Internet FOREVER! Consequently when dumb shits like you accuse me of
something so glaringly obviously STUPID as you stating I made up the brick issue WHEN I put the headline again for others that may just
following think you are an intelligent person... FAUN said I made the brick claim... I made no such claim. But Faun being the dummy he is
didn't read closely the simple headline I supplied from the DailyMail.."Pallets of bricks 'randomly' appear during protests in NYC, Kansas City, Dallas and North Carolina sparking theories they were planted by cops or extremists to stoke violence"
Faun just won't admit to a 4 year old like me he was f...king wrong!

Read this study!!!

View attachment 345975

View attachment 345978

LOL

Dumbfuck, no one said there weren't bricks there. No one said bricks were not thrown. What has been shown is that the bricks were already there for legitimate reasons.

You should seek help for your mental condition and stop spreading misinformation on the Internet.

Read this study!!!

View attachment 345975

View attachment 345978

View attachment 346041

Really???

[/QUOTE
]
here once again...

ARE YOU truly NUTS???
YOU wrote the following:

LOL

LOL

Oh, nooo's ... another rightie stretches its mighty wit and comes up with the equivalent of, I know you are but what am I.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Read this study!!!

View attachment 345975

View attachment 345978

LOL

Dumbfuck, no one said there weren't bricks there. No one said bricks were not thrown. What has been shown is that the bricks were already there for legitimate reasons.

You should seek help for your mental condition and stop spreading misinformation on the Internet.
FAUN... I DIDN"T make this headline..."Pallets of bricks 'randomly' appear during protests in NYC, Kansas City, Dallas and North Carolina sparking theories they were planted by cops or extremists to stoke violence"
Why are you blaming me for what was clearly the DailyMail article?

Read this study!!!

View attachment 345975

View attachment 345978

View attachment 346041

Really???

[/QUOTE
]
here once again...

ARE YOU truly NUTS???
YOU wrote the following:

LOL

LOL

Oh, nooo's ... another rightie stretches its mighty wit and comes up with the equivalent of, I know you are but what am I.

:abgg2q.jpg:

I truly must be getting at Faun! He is now making NO sense what soever. It's so simple Faun. You accused me of spreading stories about
the bricks. I DIDN"T make that up. The DailyMail wrote the headline "Pallets of bricks 'randomly' appear during protests in NYC, Kansas City, Dallas and North Carolina sparking theories they were planted by cops or extremists to stoke violence"

It was criminal to use teargas on peaceful Americans protesting.
They were not peaceful. MSM lie. Why doesn't MSM interview law enforcement who would tell them the truth.
Lying un-American -- there's video. It proves the protest that day in DC was peaceful until the police cleared out protesters who had a right to be there.

Why do you hate America and the rights we enjoy here?
that is the most "i'm a fucking doosh and have nothing left to say" statement assholes on either side could ever make.
LOL

Fuck you too, ijit.

That aside, that un-American piece of shit was against giving folks the right to marry the person of their choice while cheering for those protesters having their rights squashed by the government. If you agree with denying Americans' rights, then you're a piece of shit un-American too.
NO, FUCK YOU you lying sack of shit little yellow coward. Protesters have not had their rights squashed you moron. Your precious looter seems and rioters are getting their asses handed to them by REAL Americans. You were all for the illegal stay at home lockdowns the Dim dictators put in, but now you scream about violating rights? Looks like YOU are the Un-American piece of shit little yellow coward. You are bitch slapped. And dismissed.
LOLOL

PussyBitch be like, nuh-uh, fuck you back!
The true pussy bitch pawn the little yellow racist coward doesn't even address the total destruction of his pathetic argument. Your forfeit is recorded. Another loss in a life full of them for the little yellow coward.
LOL

PussyBitch be like, I'm rubber, you're glue!
Little yellow coward bitch still can’t refute the facts that destroy his lies. Biggest pussy here. Go play in traffic coward.

America is drowning in Yellow Journalism

Read this study!!!

View attachment 345975

View attachment 345978

View attachment 346041

Really???

[/QUOTE
]
here once again...

ARE YOU truly NUTS???
YOU wrote the following:

LOL

You got me! I am a 4 year old child and I've been using the Internet FOREVER! Consequently when dumb shits like you accuse me of
something so glaringly obviously STUPID as you stating I made up the brick issue WHEN I put the headline again for others that may just
following think you are an intelligent person... FAUN said I made the brick claim... I made no such claim. But Faun being the dummy he is
didn't read closely the simple headline I supplied from the DailyMail.."Pallets of bricks 'randomly' appear during protests in NYC, Kansas City, Dallas and North Carolina sparking theories they were planted by cops or extremists to stoke violence"
Faun just won't admit to a 4 year old like me he was f...king wrong!

Dumbfuck, I didn't say you're a 4 year old -- I said you behave like one. Now stop.

As far as what you said, when someone denied the riots were organized, you said...

View attachment 345975

View attachment 345978

To which I posted, "debunked," along with the videos showing those bricks were put there for legitimate purposes.

You responded to that by saying...

View attachment 346041

See that ^^^ ? Still no article from you at that point.

Read this study!!!

View attachment 345975

View attachment 345978

LOL

FAUN... I DIDN"T make this headline..."Pallets of bricks 'randomly' appear during protests in NYC, Kansas City, Dallas and North Carolina sparking theories they were planted by cops or extremists to stoke violence"
Why are you blaming me for what was clearly the DailyMail article?
Dumbfuck, you were posting about the bricks before you posted a link to that article. I'm blaming you for what you posted. Which as always coming from you, was idiotic.

Forum List

Back