Fake Claims About Dominion Voting Systems

Dominion Voting Machines and other "competitor" computers need to be fully audited in open forums.

Until the Left allows that, they are suspected and empirically proven to be easily rigged to swing elections.

All paper ballot elections should be law, but the Left likes to cheat and steal elections, so they won't allow any audits, and hence the crooked anti-American machines will continue to switch American votes.

Thanks for that show of stupid your own statement says the difference and why a difference in chain of custody. See, if one doesn’t request one, then one doesn’t know one is coming and anyone can use it.
Even with a requested ballot, one doesn't know one is coming. They are sent out, or not sent out at the discretion of the election commission.

And absentee ballots have the same exact legal protections from someone else using them as mail in ballots do.

This is no different from how the government handles a drivers license, or a cars registration. Most have changed from having the person having to apply for license or registration renewal, to sending the renewal forms out automatically.

Do you see fraud in drivers license or registration renewal because they're handled like mail in, instead of like absentee?

. Absentee ballots are requested dumb ass.
The chain starts with the request.

hey stupid, learn what chain of custody is

How does your state renew drivers licenses, and automobile registrations? Do you have to send in a request for the renewal application, or do they automatically mail you your renewal application?

Be honest.

Nope . If one doesn’t request one, one doesn’t know one didn’t come when it’s stolen or used by another.
Like a drivers license renewal, or automobile registration renewal?

Are they getting stolen and used by other people?

Actually scores of judges, from state to federal to the supreme court to judges Trump personally appointed, all said your claim: All the law suits filed in federal and state court by Trump lawyers also had ample supporting documentation.
Prove your claim. Document it.

You aren't telling me anything new. All the law suits filed in federal and state court by Trump lawyers also had ample supporting documentation. Hopefully they will get a fair shake this time and have their cases presented
before being shot down preemptively by biased judges who won't even let their side be heard.

Actually scores of judges, from state to federal to the supreme court to judges Trump personally appointed, all said your claim: All the law suits filed in federal and state court by Trump lawyers also had ample supporting documentation.

Was false.
They never heard evidence because the judges threw them out

Nope . If one doesn’t request one, one doesn’t know one didn’t come when it’s stolen or used by another.

Indeed. In fact, unemployment fraud is rather large at this moment and it happened to me. Thank you HR dude

speaking of constitution, only a state legislature can change federal voting rules. There’s that fraud, and again judges ignoring rule of law.
Your problem is you think that statement is true.
A state legislate can't change federal voting rules. The supremacy clause of the constitution prevents that.

Dominion Voting Machines and other "competitor" computers need to be fully audited in open forums.

Until the Left allows that, they are suspected and empirically proven to be easily rigged to swing elections.

All paper ballot elections should be law, but the Left likes to cheat and steal elections, so they won't allow any audits, and hence the crooked anti-American machines will continue to switch American votes.
The dominion machines produce paper ballots.

Prove your claim. Document it.
Do you want one example?

The State of Texas’s motion for leave to file a bill of complaint is denied for lack of standing under Article III of the Constitution. Texas has not demonstrated a judicially cognizable interest in the manner in which another State conducts its elections. All other pending motions are dismissed as moot. Statement of Justice Alito, with whom Justice Thomas joins: In my view, we do not have discretion to deny the filing of a bill of complaint in a case that falls within our original jurisdiction. See Arizona v. California, 589 U. S. ___ (Feb. 24, 2020) (Thomas, J., dissenting). I would therefore grant the motion to file the bill of complaint but would not grant other relief, and I express no view on any other issue.

Indeed. In fact, unemployment fraud is rather large at this moment and it happened to me. Thank you HR dude
I wasn't talking about unemployment, I was talking about drivers license and automobile registration renewal forms, which in many states is routinely mailed out without the person requesting them, or given notice of their being sent out.

Are they subject to fraud?

speaking of constitution, only a state legislature can change federal voting rules. There’s that fraud, and again judges ignoring rule of law.
A state legislate can't change federal voting rules. The supremacy clause of the constitution prevents that.
Hmm, justice Thomas just said so in his dissent

I wasn't talking about unemployment, I was talking about drivers license and automobile registration renewal forms, which in many states is routinely mailed out without the person requesting them, or given notice of their being sent out.

Are they subject to fraud?
What’s the difference, it’s identity fraud. The fk, you never heard of that? Please stop playing stupid

. Absentee ballots are requested dumb ass.
The chain starts with the request.

hey stupid, learn what chain of custody is

How does your state renew drivers licenses, and automobile registrations? Do you have to send in a request for the renewal application, or do they automatically mail you your renewal application?

Be honest.
They post dates on the documents for renewal. You know when either is expired! Again, stop playing stupid you’re embarrassing yourself

Hmm, justice Thomas just said so in his dissent
You're confused.
How?

Forum List

Back