Faithless Electors--Trump's Endgame?

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
So the well rehearsed pivot to the cheating narrative...I suspected it would be smooth, and it was. I think most will soon come, or have already realized the obvious conclusion..the only way Trump is going to win is through faithless electors. This will be the straw to which they will cling to the very end....IMO.

The last time it worked..sort of:

Usually, faithless electors act alone, although on occasion a faithless elector has attempted to induce other electors to change their votes in concert, usually with little if any success. One exception was the 1836 election, in which all 23 Virginia electors acted together, altering the outcome of the electoral college vote but failing to change the outcome of the overall election. The Democratic ticket won states with 170 of the 294 electoral votes, but the 23 Virginia electors abstained in the vote for vice president, meaning the Democratic nominee, Richard M. Johnson, got only 147 votes, exactly half of the electoral college (one short of being elected). Johnson was subsequently elected vice president by the U.S. Senate.

Of course..this was just one of the steps to civil war--but a step, nonetheless.

Last edited:
So the well rehearsed pivot to the cheating narrative...I suspected it would be smooth, and it was I think most will soon come, or have already realized the obvious conclusion..the only way Trump is going to win is through faithless electors. This will be the straw to which they will cling to the very end....IMO.

Usually, faithless electors act alone, although on occasion a faithless elector has attempted to induce other electors to change their votes in concert, usually with little if any success. One exception was the 1836 election, in which all 23 Virginia electors acted together, altering the outcome of the electoral college vote but failing to change the outcome of the overall election. The Democratic ticket won states with 170 of the 294 electoral votes, but the 23 Virginia electors abstained in the vote for vice president, meaning the Democratic nominee, Richard M. Johnson, got only 147 votes, exactly half of the electoral college (one short of being elected). Johnson was subsequently elected vice president by the U.S. Senate.

Of course..this was just one of the steps to civil war--but a step, nonetheless.
Well it was obvious what approach libbers would take given the virus hoax mail in ballot excuse. The perfect situation and then the stopping the count, seeing the deficit, and creating what you needed in two critical cheater states to get the job done. Everyone knows libbers are too tired from rioting all night to actually show up and vote in person, especially if made to show any form of ID.

So the well rehearsed pivot to the cheating narrative...I suspected it would be smooth, and it was. I think most will soon come, or have already realized the obvious conclusion..the only way Trump is going to win is through faithless electors. This will be the straw to which they will cling to the very end....IMO.

That's not going to happen.

The same thing was said when trump won in 2016. That some electors might not vote for trump. They did.

It will be no different this time.

That's not going to happen.

The same thing was said when trump won in 2016. That some electors might not vote for trump. They did.

It will be no different this time.
You may well be right..But I'd caution you not make the mistake of comparing 2016 and now. Now the narrative is cheating..and the play is to use the indignation provoked by alleged "cheating" to leverage Republican Statehouses into picking Trump owned electors--this..this is the civil war scenario--were it to happen.

Trump won't care about all that though..if he has a legal fig leaf....he'll go for it.

So the well rehearsed pivot to the cheating narrative...I suspected it would be smooth, and it was I think most will soon come, or have already realized the obvious conclusion..the only way Trump is going to win is through faithless electors. This will be the straw to which they will cling to the very end....IMO.

Well it was obvious what approach libbers would take given the virus hoax mail in ballot excuse. The perfect situation and then the stopping the count, seeing the deficit, and creating what you needed in two critical cheater states to get the job done. Everyone knows libbers are too tired from rioting all night to actually show up and vote in person, especially if made to show any form of ID.
They mailed their votes in..and stamped "Return to Sender" on Trump's forehead.

1604622304566.jpeg

I doubt electors who tout the democrat line "win at any, and all costs - no matter the consequence" will be voting for Trump. They are probably IN the plot if something.

Trump may win by a simple recount though - mail in gets thrown out and that's that.

And here ya go..you're going to see a lot of this suggestion in the coming weeks.

Anyone who thinks this is not being discussed is fooling themselves.

If the election comes in at 270 Biden, 268 Trump, Faithless electors could swing it.

If Biden takes Pennsylvania or Georgia, this thread is moot

And here ya go..you're going to see a lot of this suggestion in the coming weeks.

Love how Republicans accuse Democrats of stealing the election.....as they steal the election

Love how Republicans accuse Democrats of stealing the election.....as they steal the election
Well..as they attempt to steal it...looking more and more like that dog ain't going to hunt.

Well..as they attempt to steal it...looking more and more like that dog ain't going to hunt.
Trumps ace in the hole is he thinks he owns the courts and they will rubber stamp any crazy theory he comes up with.

They will just laugh at him and send him packing

Faithless electors is stealing the election. I can see him getting one or two faithless electors, but not the 75 that he needs

New Topics

Forum List

Back