Fair & Balanced My Ass

Come on you Fox defenders NAME ONE OTHER STATION that FOUGHT for the right to lie in court?

Yeah DOGbert, you hypocritical sack of SHIT!!! You partisan hack!!!

Maybe you should follow a good, BIPARTISAN example like YURT and write threads that bash both the LIBERAL media and the CONSERVATIVE media.

I will give you some examples of Yurt's MSNBC-bashing and FNC-bashing posts in a few minutes....

I really don't know where the guy gets off trying to play hypocrite cop.

I think he just has a crush on Dogbert and wants attention.

so then when people post to other posters, it is because they have a crush and want attention. i had no idea you were so jealous of others debating with dogbert. if you like, i will put him back on ignore. i took him off after talking with another mod, but since you view it as problem, let me know.

Of course, I didn't say that but good attempt at trying to frame my position.

:thup:

When someone obsessively posts at another poster like you do with Dogbert it's fair to make the observation that you got a thing for the lad.

wow, dumbest thread of the week...

apparently dogbert can't fend for himself and has to send his boyfriends xotoxi and A15 to his rescue when he is shown that his excuses are bullshit.

i had no idea dogbert was so sensitive and in need of protection. perhaps i should put him back on ignore, because it obviously bothers you guys.

I don't have boyfriends. I do have a bromance though.

Note: It's the guy on the right.

$,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,tvguide.jpg

:)lol:)

This is the second time you said "perhaps I should put him back on ignore."

Either do it or stop bitching about it. I won't miss you. :)

When someone obsessively posts at another poster like you do with Dogbert it's fair to make the observation that you got a thing for the lad.

It's a good thing I'm over 18 now, otherwise Chris Hansen might be paying USMB a visit. :eek: :lol:

I could not agree with that last statment more.

PDF of full results...

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/PPP_Release_National_126.pdf

Majority of People on both sides do not trust Fox. Fox News has such a high trust rate with Republicans and a decent number with Democrats (who much of the time are Conservatives themselves) that of course they're going to be considered the "most trusted."

However, the day anyone compares Walter to Fox News, Walter will be spinning in his grave.

Fox the news station that sues its own employees for insisting on telling the truth.

LOL

greatest excuse evah...unfortunately for dogbert, reality doesn't comport with his wussy whiny excuse

others create enough posts about fox all the time too, yet you still create threads about posts about fox

Maybe you should follow a good, BIPARTISAN example like YURT and write threads that bash both the LIBERAL media and the CONSERVATIVE media.

I will give you some examples of Yurt's MSNBC-bashing and FNC-bashing posts in a few minutes....

apparently dogbert can't fend for himself and has to send his boyfriends xotoxi and A15 to his rescue when he is shown that his excuses are bullshit.

i had no idea dogbert was so sensitive and in need of protection. perhaps i should put him back on ignore, because it obviously bothers you guys.

I'm not protecting Dogbert, you perfectly round ball of shit!

I'm agreeing with you! Dogbert is a hypocrite for only calling out FoxNews.

I was trying to find some examples of your posts, where you called out MSNBC and CNN and FoxNews.

(I'm having a hard time finding these posts...can you help me out?)

I'm not protecting Dogbert, you perfectly round ball of shit!

I'm agreeing with you! Dogbert is a hypocrite for only calling out FoxNews.

I was trying to find some examples of your posts, where you called out MSNBC and CNN and FoxNews.

(I'm having a hard time finding these posts...can you help me out?)

uh huh....nice try, your sarcasm was dripping and your intent clear and now lying about it makes you look stupid...you were clearing bashing me and that i am the hypocrite because you don't think i have posts callign out news stations

newsflash - i never made the claim that i don't do so because others do so

and genius, i never even said one thing about bias of any news station i this thread....your always ready defense of poor dogbert is humorous

I really don't know where the guy gets off trying to play hypocrite cop.

I think he just has a crush on Dogbert and wants attention.

so then when people post to other posters, it is because they have a crush and want attention. i had no idea you were so jealous of others debating with dogbert. if you like, i will put him back on ignore. i took him off after talking with another mod, but since you view it as problem, let me know.

i don't post obsessively to him. i post to numerous posters...you're just a jealous bitch because dogbert has other posters debating with him....he gets maybe 1% of my posts and you bring this shit....seriously, you and dogbert are fucked up, i put him on ignore for some time because everytime i debated him, he called me obsessed. i think you two just can't handle honest debate so you throw out false accusations like obsession because it sure it easier than actually debating.

either show my post number percentage and explain how it is obsessive or be honest and admit you lied. can you do that? or are you going to continue to be a lying asshole?

i notice dogbert still hasn't shown where i defended fox like he claimed. i also notice he hasn't shown one single thing from that picture that is a talking point.

how embarrassing for dogbert. he can't prove his OP premise, he lies about what i said and his two boyfriends have to come to his rescue and deflect from the issue presented in the OP and start talking about obsessions and my others posts about news stations. too bad you can't man up and admit you were wrong and lied about what i said dogbert. but i am sure your boyfriends A15 and xotoxi will be right along to deflect from your major thread fail.

uh huh....nice try, your sarcasm was dripping and your intent clear and now lying about it makes you look stupid...you were clearing bashing me and that i am the hypocrite because you don't think i have posts callign out news stations

newsflash - i never made the claim that i don't do so because others do so

and genius, i never even said one thing about bias of any news station i this thread....your always ready defense of poor dogbert is humorous

:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

i don't post obsessively to him. i post to numerous posters...you're just a jealous bitch because dogbert has other posters debating with him....he gets maybe 1% of my posts and you bring this shit....seriously, you and dogbert are fucked up, i put him on ignore for some time because everytime i debated him, he called me obsessed. i think you two just can't handle honest debate so you throw out false accusations like obsession because it sure it easier than actually debating.

either show my post number percentage and explain how it is obsessive or be honest and admit you lied. can you do that? or are you going to continue to be a lying asshole?

Tell me, Yurt, what motivated you to originally reply to this thread?

i notice dogbert still hasn't shown where i defended fox like he claimed. i also notice he hasn't shown one single thing from that picture that is a talking point.

how embarrassing for dogbert. he can't prove his OP premise, he lies about what i said and his two boyfriends have to come to his rescue and deflect from the issue presented in the OP and start talking about obsessions and my others posts about news stations. too bad you can't man up and admit you were wrong and lied about what i said dogbert. but i am sure your boyfriends A15 and xotoxi will be right along to deflect from your major thread fail.

I figured you had put me back on ignore. Like you said you were going to, three times now.

You want me to try and prove a negative twice, what a fool. :lol:

And what's with you and calling Xo and Art my boyfriends? Are you jealous or something that I'm not socially awkward to the point that I believe if someone talks to me then they must like me? :rofl:

Fox is the ONLY news station I know of that SUED its own reporters to keep them from telling the truth.

Fox won the right to Lie and the right to FIRE an employee for telling the truth.

Name me any other station with that record?

Looks like someone didn't like his crush getting brought up in public.

Nice deflecting.

Now if you can find in my OP where I defended any of those stations, you might have a point. Otherwise, all you're doing is trying to defend Faux.

You sure don't spend time creating threads criticizing those other stations, do you?

Here's a bit of a suggestion: Don't like FOXNews? Don't watch it. If enough feel it's not worth watching then it will fade away into nothing...

I just don't get the constant whining about FNC...

Like MSNBC?

Fox is the ONLY news station I know of that SUED its own reporters to keep them from telling the truth.

Fox won the right to Lie and the right to FIRE an employee for telling the truth.

Name me any other station with that record?

yet you dishonestly don't mention the other news networks supported the lawsuit...why don't you talk about the other media companies who filed amicus briefs?

care to point out just one GOP talking point in the OP pic? all you have is to repeat ad nauseam your false claims?

Forum List

Back