Fair & Balanced My Ass

Part 2:

This picture was taken on Friday, March 19, 2010 at 2:56 PM.

View attachment 9773

Also, massive amounts of irony if you look to the right and see the Census advertisement. :cool:

I think you're flogging a dead horse with these points to illustrate that Fox is not fair and balanced. Of course it's not fair and balanced. It's hugely partizan.

The only way the word balance could be applied to Fox is that to an extent it serves to balance the bias towards the other side of the aisle shown by other 'news' organizations like CNN and MSNBC.

I think you're flogging a dead horse with these points to illustrate that Fox is not fair and balanced. Of course it's not fair and balanced. It's hugely partizan.

The only way the word balance could be applied to Fox is that to an extent it serves to balance the bias towards the other side of the aisle shown by other 'news' organizations like CNN and MSNBC.

Perhaps.

I actually posted that one because of the Census Advertisement. :lol:

Truth,

You're wasting your time with them.

They are quite happy where they are...

head-in-the-sand.gif

Let them be.

One has to keep up hope that at least some of them will warm to the truth after awhile

What a cute avatar, A dipshit that wore glasses because he thought it would make him look intelligent........ I knew a negro back in junior high that did the same thing....... he just wore the frames though, he didn't go as far as your ass wipe did. X marks the idiot.

OK I get who you are now.

You are a complete asshole who is also a racist.

DING! DING! DING!

Claim your prize behind curtain number 1.

The Honorable Brother Minister X would eat that Racist Neo-Con's lunch, dinner and spit him out for breakfast on an off day.

Physically, mentally and spiritually.

That's why he's online whining, moaning and disparaging a fallen soldier.

LOL!!

roflmao.gif

He's with his Allah molesting little boys in hell. I'm sure you're a Che Guevara worshiper also. Malcolm was a low life imbecile like his follower Loopey Louis Farrakhunt.

Fox "news" spouts lies daily.

They change clips and label Rs Dems when they get cuaght doing somnething.

The other stations could have whatever bias they want as long as they dont spout lies like fox does.
They dont.
You people on the right dont care about the lies.

You seem to defend the lies every time they are outed as liars.

That is why Fox is comepletely by its self on the side of lies.

Jane Akre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Fox went to court and proved a news station can lie all it wants.

They won the case and have happily lied ever since.

They are still the ONLY major news station to SUE its reporters for trying to tell the American people the truth.

FOX the station of LIES.

Fox paid good money to have the right to lie to the American people and they use it every day.

As a person who's also familiar with the case, I can tell you why the cons DON'T or WON'T respond to your FACTS. Because they KNOW its TRUE. FOX. LIES! Period.

And yes folks, anytime you counter with "but, MSNBC, CNN, et al...that's defending." Fact of the matter is....NO other news station or does what FOX does....ever. FOX is a league all by themselves.

And this nonsensical poll about FOX being the most truested is hogwash, they clearly have the so-called conservatives brainwashed, witch is at least half the nation off the bat, the other half is divided by all the other sane networks. They chalk that up as being "the most trusted" because they have the most viewers by default.

Let another truly conservative and truly news reporting network spring up and watch some magic.

You cons are really a piece of work.

Seriously.

* :rolleyes:
SMH

Nice posts and comments, I am a conservative and I hate Fox, I dont watch Fox, on occasion I will catch something on it but at the most once a month.

Thats the problem with people and your posts apply to both sides, people are so hung up on being either republican or conservative they fight like cats and dogs.

Fox calls itself conservative and everyone believes them, same goes on the other three letter words.

Is not Fox have a major portion owned by a Saudi prince.

I would LOVE to see the republican party return to the decent party it used to be when Ike was president.

I am sick to death of this current party of Rovian LIES.

I would LOVE to see the republican party return to the decent party it used to be when Ike was president.

Maybe the Democrat Party could return to when they were more open and forthcoming with their true racist views, remember Democrat poster boy Governor George C. Wallace? Now they pretend to care when all of their policies hurt the poor more and pigeon hole minorities into a dependence on big government, great way to continue to get elected but is nothing but racism, pure and simple ......... Ted Kennedy was the biggest of them all(literally).... the only blacks he knew were the servants in his house.

If you're a democrat, you are probably a racist homophobe. You have no problem using the people you hate to stay in power, and you make sure they have no other option than to keep electing you......great system you guys have created.

Maybe the Democrat Party could return to when they were more open and forthcoming with their true racist views, remember Democrat poster boy Governor George C. Wallace? Now they pretend to care when all of their policies hurt the poor more and pigeon hole minorities into a dependence on big government, great way to continue to get elected but is nothing but racism, pure and simple ......... Ted Kennedy was the biggest of them all(literally).... the only blacks he knew were the servants in his house.

If you're a democrat, you are probably a racist homophobe. You have no problem using the people you hate to stay in power, and you make sure they have no other option than to keep electing you......great system you guys have created.

Is that why your party is failing?

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Cs4Gj7JsET4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Cs4Gj7JsET4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Forum List

Back