Failed Lefty Gun Control Argument

I said we don't need nearly as many. And we already have Background Check Laws on the books. So in the end, the only result will be an increased Government intrusion on Citizens' privacy. Criminals will not be hurt at all by these new laws. They will have merely punished good law-abiding Citizens once again. But disarming all Citizens is their real agenda, so it's not surprising.

Yes they will, again, a gun control law will act just like every other. It will punish the criminals who get caught breaking it

Bullshit, almost 15,000 criminals bought/attempted to buy guns last year, on 44 were prosecuted and only 13 were punished.

LOL! Where'd that come from? Bullshit University?

I, personally would like to see every military type weopon that is in the hands of someone that cannot pass the background check for ownership of a fully automatic weapon confiscated and destroyed.

However, I would settle for a law that made it illegal to have said weapon outside of your own property without such a license. These weapons are the favored peices for the crazies, and they have no use as a hunting gun.

Background checks. Absolutely. If you cannot pass a background check, more than likely, you really should not have that gun, for your own and your neighbors safety.

It is a more than weekly occurance to read of a child getting his hands on a carelessly stored or handled weapon, and that child or someone else getting shot. Laws should be that your gun is carelessly stored or handled, someone is hurt or killed, you are charged with the crime, whether or not you pulled the trigger. Time for some accountability for those that own guns. Spoken as a gun owner for nearly 60 years.
and i want to see a background check for anyone who wants to vote.
I want to see a $500 tax levied on everyne that wants to vote.

there is nothing in the constitution that prohibits it, so why not

How's that working out in Chicago, smart guy?

What? Laws?

Fine, why?

Well, any non left wing hack knows Chicago has a lot more gun violence than many other places where gun laws aren't nearly as strict, maybe you should change your name to ClosedMinded?....... :thup:

And that means what?
you-can-do-it.jpg

Progressives just need to appear useful and. caring...........despite the outcome
Especially concering guns, their arguments are based on emotion, ignorance and dishonesty; you cannot convince them with sound reasoning as they simply refuse to be convinced.

especially when you do such a piss poor job of being logical or having an arguement

What? Laws?

Fine, why?

Well, any non left wing hack knows Chicago has a lot more gun violence than many other places where gun laws aren't nearly as strict, maybe you should change your name to ClosedMinded?....... :thup:

And that means what?
you-can-do-it.jpg

Gun laws do not stop gun violence, all gun laws do is make whiney, knee jerk liberals like you feel like they did something. Nice fail at humor with that picture though.... :thup:

And that means what?
you-can-do-it.jpg

Gun laws do not stop gun violence, all gun laws do is make whiney, knee jerk liberals like you feel like they did something. Nice fail at humor with that picture though.... :thup:

Another smart guy here. NO laws prevent anything, smarty. So why do we have laws in the first place?

And that means what?
you-can-do-it.jpg

Another smart guy here. NO laws prevent anything, smarty. So why do we have laws in the first place?

Exactly, so why doesn't your beloved administration try something crazy like, I don't know, ummm, actually enforcing the existing gun laws? Can't do that though, that doesn't spark any fear mongering in which to use for purposes of eroding the 2nd amendment, right comrade? .... :thup:

Forum List

Back