Failed Lefty Gun Control Argument

Obamanation

Silver Member
Sep 6, 2012
They always want to look at England --- why? Because they are FOOLS!!!

meanwhile, across the pond...

A householder is attacked by a violent burglar every 30 minutes. . .

The folly of British gun control

In a knee-jerk reaction to a pair of high-profile shootings, the British government enacted strict gun control at the national level. These anti gun laws went as far as to ban the .22 target pistols used by the British Olympic Pistol Team, forcing those athletes to go to Switzerland and France to practice their sport.

However, the gun ban laws didn’t stop criminals from acquiring and misusing guns. Instead, British criminals buy their guns the black market, or simply manufacture their own illegal guns. Crime statistics reflect this fact, showing a 40% increase in handgun related crime in the first two years after the gun ban took effect, and a doubling of gun-related crime in the first decade after the gun ban took effect.

Ouch!!!

Why are liberals obtuse?

Keep this in mind when Comparing the US to other countries.
You cannot compare the United States directly to any other country.

We have a reigning governmental structure known as FEDERALISM.

The laws and Constitution of each State is vastly DIFFERENT from the laws and Constitution of every other State.

Also, within each State, the laws of each city and town are moderately DIFFERENT from the laws of every other city and town.

Also, keep in mind, that many federal laws (that are govern the whole nation), are executed differently in different states, especially when significant devolution procedures have been written into that law.

Countries, like the UK, are UNITARY governments. The variance in local laws are microscopic in places like the UK. Moderate differences in law are only seen between rural and urban regions.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This means, when you compare the laws of a UNITARY government, to the laws of the United States, are you no better off comparing Apples to a Smorgasbord.

In order to compare a UNITARY government to the United States, you should only consider Cities and towns that are governed by the same or very similar laws. Sometimes you MIGHT be able to compare them to an entire State, however, you can NEVER compare them to the entire Union.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy!

Last edited:
No one really knows why liberals are obtuse. Some say that liberalism simply attracts the obtuse. Others believe that liberalism eventually makes one obtuse. Queries made in surverys are worthless because replies from liberals surveyed are, of course, obtuse.

The cause may a combination of factors, idiots graduating from schools of education and spreading obtuseness among the populace, a president who becomes tongue-tied without the use of teleprompters, the magical belief that government holds the answer to all problems, smoking marijuana and watching Dancing With the Stars on TV.

It is likely that the true cause will remain shrouded in mystery since liberals are too inarticulate to shed any light on the problem, being too obtuse to communicate coherent thoughts.

Last edited:
Who wants to ban guns? Point to those Strawmen and lets give them a proper beating huzaa!

Who wants to ban guns? Point to those Strawmen and lets give them a proper beating huzaa!
Do a google search. A man whose wife was diagnosed with anxiety had his guns confiscated.

there are thousands of examples of gun registration laws, along with weapons bans, being used to take guns.

In addition, a ban on a certain type of weapon is confiscating My right to have that gun. I am a law abiding citizen who has never used a gun illicitly, nor have I a criminal record. You have confiscated that weapon.

The strawman is yours.

How many criminals will use a background check?

Oh, wait.......I suppose that is a strawman argument as well.

No gun legislation passed to date will prevent another Sandy Hook.

Not a one.

They always want to look at England --- why? Because they are FOOLS!!!

meanwhile, across the pond...

A householder is attacked by a violent burglar every 30 minutes. . .

The folly of British gun control

But they're not being shot just stabbed or beaten to death. That's why it's better.

New York State... NYSP & Erie County Clerk Pointing Fingers Over SAFE Act Mistake | wgrz.com

The article you posted cited a mistake made by the police and handed off to the state for enforcement. I thought someone wants to ban guns? this is, according to your article, a mistake made by the police.

No, wanting of banning there
I see you didn't respond to the mountain of evidence found in the Google search I posted.

The fact that The Obama, and His useful idiots, want to ban guns is irrefutable.

How many criminals will use a background check?

Oh, wait.......I suppose that is a strawman argument as well.

No gun legislation passed to date will prevent another Sandy Hook.

Not a one.

What a great idea. Do nothing. Did it take you long to come up with that?

Forum List

Back