FACT, Not 'Conspiracy Theory' - 3rd Georgia County Finds 'MISSING' Votes Durnig Recount

Oh really? Well let's give you a little test.Who do you think the winner of this election will be? Go on and answer the question. Let's see how in tune you are with reality.

Nice continued attempt to hijack the thread, but once again, is it intentional or are you just a retard? What part of "This thread, once again, has nothing to do with Trump's chances of still winning and EVERYTHING to do with spotlighting the continued election problems we have seen all over the country as well as highlighting one of the main reasons almost every other country besides the US has OUTLAWED mail in ballots" do you NOT understand?

Oh really? Well let's give you a little test.Who do you think the winner of this election will be? Go on and answer the question. Let's see how in tune you are with reality.

Nice continued attempt to hijack the thread, but once again, is it intentional or are you just a retard? What part of "This thread, once again, has nothing to do with Trump's chances of still winning and EVERYTHING to do with spotlighting the continued election problems we have seen all over the country as well as highlighting one of the main reasons almost every other country besides the US has OUTLAWED mail in ballots" do you NOT understand?

You can't even say that Biden will be the president, can you?

And you think I'm the reality-denying retard. :lol:

Say it with me. Biden will be your president.

You realize that we can both be correct, right?I claim that the amount of fraud is minimal. You claim that it's more than 176. Those aren't mutually exclusive.
In this case, NO, you both are NOT right. You keep repeating the same talking point that has been debunked thoroughly, but, as you say, whatever helps you sleep at night, snowflake.

Dumb responses and most divisive.

As the OP stated, the topic is our failing election system. If you truly believe this was a fair election without fraud as the corporate media proclaims, you haven’t paid attention.

Your guy won so you ignore the fraud and now belittle your opponent. This could have terrible consequences.

176 net vote change. I'd hardly call that a failing election system.
So you think that’s the extent of the vote fraud. Lol. Do you watch CNN exclusively?

No. But I think the amount of fraud is minimal.

Enlighten us. How much fraud is there?
I don’t know, but I do know it’s more than 176 votes.

You realize that we can both be correct, right?

I claim that the amount of fraud is minimal. You claim that it's more than 176. Those aren't mutually exclusive.

I'd hardly call that a failing election system when there is minimal fraud and you can't even tell me how much of it there is.

Are you one of those idealistic "there shouldn't be any fraud" types? Because that's not realistic in my opinion. It's also not realistic to throw out the baby with the bath water.
You indicated earlier that you thought vote fraud was limited to 176 votes. Clearly this is wrong.

I’m not a Trumper and I don’t give a shit who is potus. However if millions of Americans believe our elections are rigged, shit will happen.

You realize that we can both be correct, right?I claim that the amount of fraud is minimal. You claim that it's more than 176. Those aren't mutually exclusive.
In this case, NO, you both are NOT right. You keep repeating the same talking point that has been debunked thoroughly, but, as you say, whatever helps you sleep at night, snowflake.

Debunked thoroughly to you, I'm sure. But you're not very bright.

Biden will be your president regardless of what you think you debunked. Sucks for you, huh?

I have never denied Biden will be out President, but once again for the snowflake retards determined to hijack the thread at all costs...

What part of "This thread, once again, has nothing to do with Trump's chances of still winning and EVERYTHING to do with spotlighting the continued election problems we have seen all over the country as well as highlighting one of the main reasons almost every other country besides the US has OUTLAWED mail in ballots" do you NOT understand?

This thread is not about the fact that Biden is going to be the next President and has everything to do with 'ELECTION FRAUD'. Now, did you understand that, or do you need a special ed instructor to help, too?

Lies / propaganda are never debunked just for SOME people - they either are or they are not. Keep digging that hole you're in snowflake. The more you post the more you look like a Trump-hating retard incapable of talking about anything else other than 'I hate Trump'. :p

You indicated earlier that you thought vote fraud was limited to 176 votes. Clearly this is wrong.

You misunderstood me. I didn't say that. Let me be as clear as I can so that you don't misunderstand me again.

- I think there were likely more than 176 fraudulent votes.

- I don't think we have a failing election system due to what I would consider a relatively small amount of fraud.

Lies / propaganda are never debunked just for SOME people - they either are or they are not. Keep digging that hole you're in snowflake. The more you post the more you look like a Trump-hating retard incapable of talking about anything else other than 'I hate Trump'. :p

You talk of lies and propaganda while linking us to Gateway Pundit lol.

Keep crying. You're just upset that you lost.

:itsok:

You misunderstood me. I didn't say that. Let me be as clear as I can so that you don't misunderstand me again.

- I don't think we have a failing election system due to what I would consider a relatively small amount of fraud.
Okay, but it doesn’t matter what you think. If millions think it’s rigged, there will be consequences.

The only voter fraud was done by Tramp!

Once again, retard, STOP TRYING TO HIJACK THE THREAD....or are you really this stupid?

What part of "This thread, once again, has nothing to do with Trump's chances of still winning and EVERYTHING to do with spotlighting the continued election problems we have seen all over the country as well as highlighting one of the main reasons almost every other country besides the US has OUTLAWED mail in ballots" do you NOT understand?

...but don't feel too bad - as long as Ed keeps posting everyone knows you are not the dumbest snowflake on the board.

Okay, but it doesn’t matter what you think. If millions think it’s rigged, there will be consequences.

Millions of people will think it's rigged entirely because their candidate lost.

Not much that can be done about that. We have a lot of very stupid people in this country.

Once again, retard, STOP TRYING TO HIJACK THE THREAD....or are you really this stupid?

...but don't feel too bad - as long as Ed keeps posting everyone knows you are not the dumbest snowflake on the board.

You're hijacking your own thread, retard.

The fact that you tried to revive your conspiracy theory garbage just shows how stupid you are.

At this point, Iraq's 1st election after Dictator Saddam Hussein was removed from power looks FAR SUPERIOR to the US 2020 election.

During that election the voting process consisted of every person / voter showing up to vote in person: 1 person - 1 vote, ensured by each voter having to dip their finger in powerful dye that would not come off for days after the election.
0307-IraqElec3.jpg

Notice that she isn't required to wear a niqab on her face.

Millions of people will think it's rigged entirely because their candidate lost.

Not much that can be done about that. We have a lot of very stupid people in this country.
No. Americans don’t think like that, except for the dumb ones.

No. Americans don’t think like that, except for the dumb ones.

Then we're in agreement. Dumb Americans think like that.

We have a lot of very stupid people in this country.

By continually derailing the thread, you prove to be one of them.

We have a lot of very stupid people in this country.

By continually derailing the thread, you prove to be one of them.

Maybe you should stick to spamming funny ratings instead of trying to sound clever.

Forum List

Back