FACT, Not 'Conspiracy Theory' - 3rd Georgia County Finds 'MISSING' Votes Durnig Recount

You indicated earlier that you thought vote fraud was limited to 176 votes. Clearly this is wrong.

You misunderstood me. I didn't say that. Let me be as clear as I can so that you don't misunderstand me again.

- I think there were likely more than 176 fraudulent votes.

- I don't think we have a failing election system due to what I would consider a relatively small amount of fraud.
Okay, but it doesn’t matter what you think. If millions think it’s rigged, there will be consequences.

Millions of people will think it's rigged entirely because their candidate lost.

Not much that can be done about that. We have a lot of very stupid people in this country.

We have a lot of very stupid people in this country.

By continually derailing the thread, you prove to be one of them.

Maybe you should stick to spamming funny ratings instead of trying to sound clever.

Maybe you should stick to the topic in the OP, instead of derailing the thread.

OR, start your OWN thread.

You indicated earlier that you thought vote fraud was limited to 176 votes. Clearly this is wrong.

You misunderstood me. I didn't say that. Let me be as clear as I can so that you don't misunderstand me again.

- I don't think we have a failing election system due to what I would consider a relatively small amount of fraud.
Okay, but it doesn’t matter what you think. If millions think it’s rigged, there will be consequences.

Millions of people will think it's rigged entirely because their candidate lost.

Not much that can be done about that. We have a lot of very stupid people in this country.

Maybe you should stick to spamming funny ratings instead of trying to sound clever.

The topic was started because the OP wants to claim that there are massive amounts of fraud. I don’t believe this is true.

If you don’t think that’s on topic enough for you, then that’s your problem.

The topic was started because the OP wants to claim that there are massive amounts of fraud. I don’t believe this is true.

You MIGHT want to go back and read your posts.

Now, stop bothering me.

(if I were still a mod, your ass would have been kicked off the thread on the first page)

You MIGHT want to go back and read your posts.

Now, stop bothering me.

(if I were still a mod, your ass would have been kicked off the thread on the first page)

Me stop bothering you? You replied to me with your drive-by “Ur dumb” comment.

Go take your own advice and discuss the topic, not me. Might want to drop the unprovoked personal insults as well. Thanks in advance.

The demleftists and their media allies seem to have forgotten the word disenfranchised this election. They haven't shut up about it since Algore and his pregnant chads.

This thread, once again, has nothing to do with Trump's chances of still winning and EVERYTHING to do with spotlighting the continued election problems we have seen all over the country as well as highlighting one of the main reasons almost every other country besides the US has OUTLAWED mail in ballots.

'A third county in Georgia has found a batch of missing votes during the statewide recount that ends Wednesday night. Walton County reportedly found a scanner that had 284 uncounted ballots. President Trump gained 225 votes, Joe Biden 49 votes and Jo Jorgensen 10 votes, netting Trump a gain of 176 vote on Biden’s statewide lead of just under 13,000.'

At this point, Iraq's 1st election after Dictator Saddam Hussein was removed from power looks FAR SUPERIOR to the US 2020 election.

During that election the voting process consisted of every person / voter showing up to vote in person: 1 person - 1 vote, ensured by each voter having to dip their finger in powerful dye that would not come off for days after the election.

Unless America just WANTS to be seen by the rest of the world as a corrupt 3rd World Banana Republic changes need to be made:

1. Like almost every other nation in the world, the US must outlaw the Mail-In Ballot process.

2. Americans should be required to vote IN PERSON.

3. It should be Federal Law that anyone who wants to vote by Absentee Ballot should have to officially request one, that this should be officially tracked - paired to Voter Registration - instead of millions of blank ballots mailed out.
-- In some cases during this election it was reported that some voters received as many as 18 ballots in the mail.

4. Official Voter Registration Lists should be verified / updated / purged prior to EVERY new election (Mandatory - dead people and people who are no longer residents of states voting in those states, as discovered in this election, is exactly why this must be done, no matter how hard Democrats attempt to fight this. )

5. Signatures must be required on all ballots, and every signature should have to match the signature on the voter registrations!

6. It should be Federal Law that Election Day is Election DAY, that all precincts / results from each state must be turned in at the end of THAT DAY. No more BS Election WEEKS. backdated postmarks, and / or no postmarks at all.
-- Why is it that the precincts / districts with the most reported election fraud / issues only in these critical swing states are the ones with incompetent / slow election workers who can't secure, count , & tally ballots...who it takes several weeks to do what other states / precincts can do in just 1 day?!

7. ANYONE caught perpetrating criminal Election Fraud should be prosecuted as a FELON and be permanently stripped of their right to ever vote in ANY election again, local / state / federal! If you criminally abuse your right to vote and attempt to rob others of their voice (1 person, 1 vote) you should permanently lose 'yours'. Anyone caught committing election fraud should also be barred for life from ever working as an election worker / official, from being a poll worker, supervisor, monitor, etc...

This would be a minimum requirement and a good start, as millions of Americans have completely lost faith in our govt and election process after this...not to mention the world is watching, some shocked & some laughing, at how the US has now regressed into some 3rd World Banana Republic ...

You lost. Get over it.
"netting Trump a gain of 176 vote on Biden’s statewide lead of just under 13,000."

:lol:

Small victory I guess. Keep crying, Trumpster. You lost.
Dumb responses and most divisive.

As the OP stated, the topic is our failing election system. If you truly believe this was a fair election without fraud as the corporate media proclaims, you haven’t paid attention.

Your guy won so you ignore the fraud and now belittle your opponent. This could have terrible consequences.

I agree and you can bet your ass if Biden were in the position Trump is in they would be screaming election fraud at the top of their lungs.

What a pack of imbecilic hypocrites.

I agree and you can bet your ass if Biden were in the position Trump is in they would be screaming election fraud at the top of their lungs.

What a pack of imbecilic hypocrites.
Is that what happened 2016?

No.

This thread, once again, has nothing to do with Trump's chances of still winning and EVERYTHING to do with spotlighting the continued election problems we have seen all over the country as well as highlighting one of the main reasons almost every other country besides the US has OUTLAWED mail in ballots.

'A third county in Georgia has found a batch of missing votes during the statewide recount that ends Wednesday night. Walton County reportedly found a scanner that had 284 uncounted ballots. President Trump gained 225 votes, Joe Biden 49 votes and Jo Jorgensen 10 votes, netting Trump a gain of 176 vote on Biden’s statewide lead of just under 13,000.'

At this point, Iraq's 1st election after Dictator Saddam Hussein was removed from power looks FAR SUPERIOR to the US 2020 election.

During that election the voting process consisted of every person / voter showing up to vote in person: 1 person - 1 vote, ensured by each voter having to dip their finger in powerful dye that would not come off for days after the election.

Unless America just WANTS to be seen by the rest of the world as a corrupt 3rd World Banana Republic changes need to be made:

1. Like almost every other nation in the world, the US must outlaw the Mail-In Ballot process.

2. Americans should be required to vote IN PERSON.

3. It should be Federal Law that anyone who wants to vote by Absentee Ballot should have to officially request one, that this should be officially tracked - paired to Voter Registration - instead of millions of blank ballots mailed out.
-- In some cases during this election it was reported that some voters received as many as 18 ballots in the mail.

4. Official Voter Registration Lists should be verified / updated / purged prior to EVERY new election (Mandatory - dead people and people who are no longer residents of states voting in those states, as discovered in this election, is exactly why this must be done, no matter how hard Democrats attempt to fight this. )

5. Signatures must be required on all ballots, and every signature should have to match the signature on the voter registrations!

6. It should be Federal Law that Election Day is Election DAY, that all precincts / results from each state must be turned in at the end of THAT DAY. No more BS Election WEEKS. backdated postmarks, and / or no postmarks at all.
-- Why is it that the precincts / districts with the most reported election fraud / issues only in these critical swing states are the ones with incompetent / slow election workers who can't secure, count , & tally ballots...who it takes several weeks to do what other states / precincts can do in just 1 day?!

7. ANYONE caught perpetrating criminal Election Fraud should be prosecuted as a FELON and be permanently stripped of their right to ever vote in ANY election again, local / state / federal! If you criminally abuse your right to vote and attempt to rob others of their voice (1 person, 1 vote) you should permanently lose 'yours'. Anyone caught committing election fraud should also be barred for life from ever working as an election worker / official, from being a poll worker, supervisor, monitor, etc...

This would be a minimum requirement and a good start, as millions of Americans have completely lost faith in our govt and election process after this...not to mention the world is watching, some shocked & some laughing, at how the US has now regressed into some 3rd World Banana Republic ...
Millions more have not lost faith. You didn't get a hard on about a 176 vote, net gain for trump did you? Wow. Keep tissues handy, dude.

This and many other things simply shows that there is a premise to investigate. Where there is smoke there is fire. With the door barely propped open, we can’t see all the smoke and we don’t know how big the fire is. Open the door(investigation) and check it out. Democrats want absolutely no part of that because they are terrified of what will likely be found.

Forum List

Back