Fact check: Reporter on CNN busts open new ad lie. Wife had iinsurance.

And now Team Obama is trying to claim they didn't know anything about the superpac ad...

BUT

y REID J. EPSTEIN |
8/8/12 2:13 PM EDT

When President Obama’s aides said they weren’t familiar with former Missouri steelworker Joe Soptic’s life story, all they had to do was check their own campaign archives.

Soptic, laid off from Bain Capital-owned GST Steel, stars in a Priorities USA Action spot this week in which he tells of how his wife died without health insurance after he lost his job.

Soptic also appeared, wearing what appears to be an identical shirt, in a May television ad for the Obama campaign.

Liars every single one and I hope that Soptic pays a price for lying and accusing Romney of killing his wife.

Just disgusting. Poor Soptic says he doesn't want to do any more interviews. I bet. He's been caught out as a national liar for the Liar in Chief.

Team Obama denies knowing story of man in its TV ad, call - POLITICO.com

Even Politifact call the Dems 'pants on fire'. :eusa_whistle:

CNN are abandoning the party line. :eusa_eh:

The "truth" team is failing. :lol:

fuck politifact

Its not a lie

You are as stupid as the day is long....

No worries with the avg IQ of a democrat at 95, should be good times............

Average IQ is 100. 95 is just slightly less than average and could be considered statistically the same.

In other words, you are not really insulting democrats.

So did you guys find the dead womans healthcare sign up sheet from Savers yet?

So you only like superpacks who work for you?
So your ok with a superpac lying as along as it's a Obama one? Superpacs on both sides will be putting out lies and misleading ads the left will be sure to point those from the right out and be assured the right will do the same with those from the left like this one.

thats why i wont vote for either one of these assholes.....yes Truth Obama is just as much of an Asshole as Romney......ill be voting for this guy.....Rufas T. Firefly you wont find any dirt on him....

So Obama is a liar and supports the lies that get him elected. This is hardly news.

The link noted for all to hear that the ad was produced by a SuperPAC. Those who supported the CU v. FEC ruling by the conservative five on the USSC should understand that this ruling paved the way for this ad and others from both sides of the aisle.

While the thrust of the ad appears false, the fact remains Bain bought a steel mill, closed it, and put a 30 year employee out of work without health insurance. Predatory capitalism whether Romney was in charge or not.

The fact is this is what Romney is proud of, providing profits to investors at the expense of the workers.

Calling Obama a liar may make Leweman feel good, but as usual his conclusion is biased based and lacking substance.

30 years is quite a run at one company don't you think? I got laid off after 13 years at my last private employer, I got the temp cobra and had to buy my own till I got another job like he did and his wife had coverage at her employer too...

all that aside, after 30 years this guy never ever thought ahead? and his wife dies 7 years later, this is nobodys fault but........fill in the blank_________________.....

did you know that Bain bought that company in 93?

only in Unicorn land, do jobs and companies last that long...how many companies last 30 years? how many steel companies?

oh wait they all got gobbled up by Bain:rolleyes: no, we let China and India dump steel here and they drove them to the point where in the union labor had to give in, many didn't and....they died.

There is no amount of Unicorns that can shit cash in enough volume to keep companies solvent when they pay 4-5 times the labor cost(s) of their competitors.......see how that works?

So you only like superpacks who work for you?
So your ok with a superpac lying as along as it's a Obama one? Superpacs on both sides will be putting out lies and misleading ads the left will be sure to point those from the right out and be assured the right will do the same with those from the left like this one.

thats why i wont vote for either one of these assholes.....yes Truth Obama is just as much of an Asshole as Romney......ill be voting for this guy.....Rufas T. Firefly you wont find any dirt on him....

hes dead

Wow lying about woman dying of cancer for political gain.

Just plain sad.

Time for the nation to move past this.

Forum List

Back