Fact Check: First Lady's False Fairy Tale of Struggle

That is the kind of comment that makes us so happy that you are here as one of the best representatives of the true heart and mind of modern American conservatism.

LOL

imagesfirst-butts.jpg

And?

far left Princess Letizia
middle Carla Bruni
far right Jack Lambert

Last edited:
OK, boys.....
I have a question.

If her hubby instituted plans that were successful in returning prosperity, endorsing American exceptionalism, and was representative of conservative values....

....would you guys care if the First Lady looked like Rosie O'Donnell and Madeleine Albright rolled into one?

OK, boys.....
I have a question.

If her hubby instituted plans that were successful in returning prosperity, endorsing American exceptionalism, and was representative of conservative values....

....would you guys care if the First Lady looked like Rosie O'Donnell and Madeleine Albright rolled into one?

Clearly you are able to rise above it PC. You support that guy Coulter.

OK, boys.....
I have a question.

you keep forgetting we use our brains for fixing things.

wos32925.jpg

OK, boys.....
I have a question.

Clearly you are able to rise above it PC. You support that guy Coulter.

The larger point that I was aiming at was that it is generally the Left that uses the ad hominem rather than a debate of facts....

....and right on cue (enter stage Left), BoringFriendlessGuy steps in it, with a slur of one of the most accomplished, astute, and, as a result, affluent, political observers on scene.

Bravo, my loyal foil!!

OK....dismissed.

OK, boys.....
I have a question.

wos32925.jpg

I know....I know.....right now your brain is as hard as a rock.

OK, boys.....
I have a question.

wos32925.jpg

I know....I know.....right now your brain is as hard as a rock.

not anymore .I finished.

I'm going to fall asleep now

'Poverty increasing'....only if you accept the hypothetical and totally bogus figures put out in order to support a burgeoning welfare-cottage-industry.

Poverty means no home, no heat, no food.

Can you show that happening, much less increasing.

Try to think for yourself.

What makes your source legit?:cool:

To what source or fact do you refer?

Whatever source you think is providing you the upper hand!?!:confused:

Assuming arguendo that the figures in post #100 are correct, with a family income well over $300,000 in 2012 dollars, why wouldn't it be just as correct to reverse the two figures in your cartoon?

Takes the sting out of the Leftist propaganda that wealth should be held against anyone, doesn't it.

Where is this supposed left propaganda that wealth should be held against anyone?

Making shit up?
You've been out of the country for a few years???

That's funny I was about to ask you the same.:badgrin:

Is that bs you posted what you consider as proof or supportive?

To what source or fact do you refer?

Whatever source you think is providing you the upper hand!?!:confused:

What are you asking??

Would you like a list of books on economics??

Have you read Sowell or Ferrara or Walter Williams???

I make it my business to study every day...how about you?

I learn and have been learning all 53 years of my life which is EXACTLY why I now lean democratic. Not that it matters, but I also hold a Bachelor of Science and was one year away from a Master's.

One thing I have noticed in this thread is that most if not all con lovers here seem to have a hang up with ones appearance, as though it somehow matters in the grand scheme of things. Sad!!

Forum List

Back