Fact Check: Biden Ordered FBI to Make Unannounced Home Visits of Over 100K Trump Supporters?

like tuna
^^wipes her boogers under the table to dry out for a snack at a later date.
oh, yeah, she hates the USA as well. :confused: "the happiest day of my life was 09/11/2001"

Well what do we have here? Can't say True, can't say False :confused:. You know the truth. The most corrupt administration. So corrupt, it makes Obama look like a Saint.
Cocaine, nibbling on babies, kickbacks, trannies, etc. I see the proof.

Claim:

U.S. President Joe Biden ordered the FBI to make unannounced "knock and talk" visits to the homes of over 100,000 supporters of former U.S. President Donald Trump.

Rating:

Rating: Unfounded

On Sept. 30, 2023, a user on X posted a purported shocking news development: U.S. President Joe Biden allegedly ordered the FBI to make unannounced "knock and talk" visits to the homes of hundreds of thousands of supporters of former U.S. President Donald Trump.

A rumor claimed that US President Joe Biden had ordered the FBI to make knock and talk visits to the homes of more than 100,000 Trump supporters.

A rating of "True" or "False" cannot be applied in a case where there's not a shred of documentation or other proof.
We created a fact-check rating named "Unfounded" for claims just like this one. Such claims typically originate as hearsay, speculation or groundless rumor.

You would think a fact-check.org at a agency like yahoo would have more important things to fact check then some random post on tweeter

Answer, have a nice day and close the door.

Nobody is going around knocking on doors. Tunafish is a conspiracy crackpot. I know him from another site, they called him the Kraken boy because he fell for Sidney Powell's kraken bullshit

You would think a fact-check.org at a agency like yahoo would have more important things to fact check then some random post on tweeter
seems like they put in a lot of effort to discredit it...

Nobody is going around knocking on doors. Tunafish is a conspiracy crackpot. I know him from another site, they called him the Kraken boy because he fell for Sidney Powell's kraken bullshit

So you consider the question you asked totally irrelevant, guess I'll do the same.

If some asshat from the govt showed up at my door saying 'You haven't done anything wrong yet" my immediate response is " I know, now get the fuck off my property".

"I don't know about 100k, but they have been doing it to a lot of people."
The FBI knocking on people's door? A lot of people?
Well, sure.
It is what they are supposed to do.....if they are investigating anything at all?
I would be mildly surprised if most of the forum did not recognize that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
"Brandon limited it to 99,999."
And then the suggestion from the OP that Biden ordered it, ordered it for 100,000 people, and poster BAgain contributing to that assertion of near 100K.....well, guys, OK ..... will you show the forum the order?
Show.
Or go.

------------------------------------------------------------
"The FBI is behind some of the child-sex-trafficking that's going on."

"Behind"....meaning what?
Is good poster Mudwhistle alleging that the FBI is perpetrating child-sex-trafficking?
If that is what Mudwhistle is stating....well, let us ask him to.....to......well to prove it.

Will you, poster Mudwhistle?
Can you?

Show us.
If you cannot or will not....then you make MAGA-types look bad.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

And then the suggestion from the OP that Biden ordered it, ordered it for 100,000 people, and poster BAgain contributing to that assertion of near 100K.....well, guys, OK ..... will you show the forum the order?
Show.
Or go.

------------------------------------------------------------
Chilliconfuzed ain’t the brightest bulb. 😂🤣

Real firm grasp on sarcasm for that chucklehead.

If some asshat from the govt showed up at my door saying 'You haven't done anything wrong yet" my immediate response is " I know, now get the fuck off my property".
They don't have the resources or the manpower to do stuff like that

"Real firm grasp on sarcasm..."
Ummm, 'sarcasm'?

So.... NOW.....poster BAgain is claiming his full-throated approval of MAGA conspiracist Tunafish was.....sarcasm?

Sure, poster, you go with that.
No one is judging you here.

Forum List

Back