Fact Check: Biden Ordered FBI to Make Unannounced Home Visits of Over 100K Trump Supporters?

Tunafish

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2023
Well what do we have here? Can't say True, can't say False :confused:. You know the truth. The most corrupt administration. So corrupt, it makes Obama look like a Saint.
Cocaine, nibbling on babies, kickbacks, trannies, etc. I see the proof.

Claim:

U.S. President Joe Biden ordered the FBI to make unannounced "knock and talk" visits to the homes of over 100,000 supporters of former U.S. President Donald Trump.

Rating:

Rating: Unfounded

On Sept. 30, 2023, a user on X posted a purported shocking news development: U.S. President Joe Biden allegedly ordered the FBI to make unannounced "knock and talk" visits to the homes of hundreds of thousands of supporters of former U.S. President Donald Trump.

A rumor claimed that US President Joe Biden had ordered the FBI to make knock and talk visits to the homes of more than 100,000 Trump supporters.

A rating of "True" or "False" cannot be applied in a case where there's not a shred of documentation or other proof.
We created a fact-check rating named "Unfounded" for claims just like this one. Such claims typically originate as hearsay, speculation or groundless rumor.

Well what do we have here? Can't say True, can't say False :confused:. You know the truth. The most corrupt administration. So corrupt, it makes Obama look like a Saint.

Claim:

U.S. President Joe Biden ordered the FBI to make unannounced "knock and talk" visits to the homes of over 100,000 supporters of former U.S. President Donald Trump.

Rating:

On Sept. 30, 2023, a user on X posted a purported shocking news development: U.S. President Joe Biden allegedly ordered the FBI to make unannounced "knock and talk" visits to the homes of hundreds of thousands of supporters of former U.S. President Donald Trump.

A rumor claimed that US President Joe Biden had ordered the FBI to make knock and talk visits to the homes of more than 100,000 Trump supporters.

A rating of "True" or "False" cannot be applied in a case where there's not a shred of documentation or other proof.
We created a fact-check rating named "Unfounded" for claims just like this one. Such claims typically originate as hearsay, speculation or groundless rumor.

I don't know about 100k, but they have been doing it to a lot of people.

Our country is FUCKED, and I mean FUCKED thanks today's Democrats. You want to talk election interference, they're going after Trump anyway they can and will stop at nothing to prevent him from running in some or all States.

Doesn't that just describe Democrack's to a tee? First they say our democracy is under threat, and then they make that happen.

If a Democrat is speaking, it's a distraction, projection, antonym and/or confession.

If you're brain dead.
I leave that to you. Why would anyone be surprised if the most corrupt administration in history sent thugs out to intimidate voters? As this so-called administration has said, I see no reason not to believe it.

Claim:

Rating:

Once again i refer to the guy who called the cops when an ATF thug showed up and wanted to look at the guys "guns". Let the locals have a fun time with an imposter posing as FBI agents..

Forum List

Back