Facebook Upholds Trump Ban

It's okay, folks. Y'all are too brainwashed to see it, but don't worry. Those of us who are clear eyed will keep you safe, just like those mean parents that won't let you play in the street. We won't let fascism take over this country.

Until a week or two ago, I had you on ignore
I suspect OldLady has anyone who even resembles an alpha male on ignore

And that includes most trump supporters simply by guilt by association

It's okay, folks. Y'all are too brainwashed to see it, but don't worry. Those of us who are clear eyed will keep you safe, just like those mean parents that won't let you play in the street. We won't let fascism take over this country.

Facebook has also banned and deleted poster who reposted Trump's tweets.. saying it was an effort to evade Trup's banishment.

Facebook has also banned and deleted poster who reposted Trump's tweets.. saying it was an effort to evade Trup's banishment.
Do you doubt it?

Do you doubt it?

Trump is still trying to get even and promote violence.

Do you doubt it?

Trump is still trying to get even and promote violence.
Based on what he's been saying recently, there is no reason at all to allow him back on FB. I don't know what is giving Zuck pause here.

They shouldnt be posting trumps words! They should stick to muzzie terrorists and them threatening genocide.

They shouldnt be posting trumps words! They should stick to muzzie terrorists and them threatening genocide.

Trump’s New Online Platform Makes Everyone Remember Creed ...

1 day ago · Four months after getting kicked off Twitter and Facebook. former President Donald Trump has launched his own online platform. Here’s the thing: it’s solely for Trump …

snip

Of course, the only one actually speaking is Trump himself. So, with that description in mind, people drew comparisons between the former president and the Dunder Mifflin employee immediately. “This is close to when Ryan told Creed that his word doc was a blog,” Tim Fullerton tweeted.

Until a week or two ago, I had you on ignore

I know. I could tell. You always have run from anything you could not win.

I've heard that tripe from 100 of you idiots. Still waiting for just one of you to back it up with any proof AT ALL that the hundreds of fraud cases are all wrong or lies.

If there had been evidence of a malfunction of voting machines nationwide or a Democratic conspiracy to stuff mail in ballots and 60 judges bribed to ignore it, it would have been the biggest news story of the century

I don't know that the machines counted wrong or were rigged, but it is a distinct likelihood in some cases, and it is already a given that the courts all declined Trump's cases not for lack of evidence but because they didn't want to get involved in the middle of being accused of partisanly changing a national election! Simple as that, and I can't say I wholly blame them. That still leaves about a hundred cases of inexplicable, wild, statistically impossible events no one can explain, and BEYOND THAT, apparently you missed the Time article where a whole bunch of leftwing orgs and individuals proudly admitted that they systematically organized to swing the election for Biden to STOP Trump's reelection! Funny how all you lefties always leave that one out.

Bottom line: where there are reasonable doubts, ANY election should be verified. You did it to the NINES in 2017 when you thought Russia stole the election, spent millions and millions of taxpayer money, funny now that just at the very mention of any doubt this time, you all oppose spending even a dime and all double down that there is nothing to see here and how everyone needs to just ACCEPT IT ALL and just move on! You can go get stuffed--- ain't gonna happen. I will be exploring and exposing the issue in DEPTH one of these weeks here, soon.

and every news organization in the country would have been all over it. They'd sell their grandmothers for a story like that.

News organizations which would sell their grandmother to expose that Bidden didn't really win a legitimate election making all his actions illegal, null and void I can count on one hand:
  • Fox
  • Rush (dead)
  • OAN
Whoops! I have fingers left over!

Maybe I will print it all out on FB or Twitter! Whoops, nope, not there either, they will BAN ME for "wrong" thinking.

And as to your ad hominem attack on me personally questioning my intelligence, baglady, because you really can't address the ISSUE, all I'll say to that is months ago when I gave you a simple electrical and mechanical analysis of your broke car window to fix it yourself, you couldn't even understand it, got mad, and so excoriated me for trying to "show off" (not sure to who though) with entry level year one electromechanical diagnostics!

Nuff said.

See ya in the Funny Papers, OddLady!

You're not fooling me--I know exactly what he said both during the speech and afterward via video and tweet.

Baglady, if you REALLY knew what he said, you wouldn't be claiming he told a crowd of thousands to go down to the Capitol, storm it, break in, and end up getting people killed.

They announced it this morning. trump can't go back to Facebook.

They have the right to decide who can be on their site. trump violated the rules over and over again. He made very bad choices so he should take personal responsibility, bad consequences comes with bad choices. He should have been taught that as a child.

Good, this will hurt Facebook. Im surprised they were dumb enough to do it, but you lefties are as dumb as they get.
Yeah, how dare a private firm decide what's in their best interest. Private enterprise...bah humbug.

I guess that doesn't apply to bakeries though if they happen to be Christian. And I never knew a business where it was "in their interest" to ban millions of accounts from speaking an opinion in a free society-- -- -- especially one that not one of them can prove is wrong.
You don't like that the law that bans bakeries from discriminating against a group of citizens? What part of the 14th Amendment of the US Constitution don't you get? And no...banning Rump isn't discrimination. Look up the term.

Right-wingers are so funny. They scream night and day that they love the Constitution and the laws of the land until it goes against them! LOL
It wasn't against the law for CITIZENS (key word) to not want to conduct their private property as they see fit.
In fact, PA laws trample on several constitutional rights for CITIZENS (again, key word)
Do you understand now?
facebook isnt private property,, its a public accommodation,,,
Whats the difference
my house is private property,, facebook is open to the public my house isnt,,
Public accommodations. ie a horseshit excuse for government intervention.
well corps. are a creation of government,,

Yes, yes. "You didn't build that". We all owe our left nut to the government. Sorry, no.
when did I say that??

when you sign a contract with the government there are strings attached,,

thats why I like the free market system better and have worked in it for 30 yrs,,
You're parroting the same excuses liberals use when they try to justify government intervention. If you don't like the corporate charter, we can talk. That can be changed. But for fuck's sake don't use it as an excuse for Big Brother.
I'd rather not have government intervention,, if FB would say they dont allow conservative POV then I would be fine with it,, but even their own people said they violated their own rules in banning trump,,
For those who don't remember what the ban was about,

In 2015 when he was still only a candidate for the Republican presidential nomination, Mr Trump posted a video calling for a ban on Muslims entering the US.
Facebook refused to take it down and created the “newsworthiness” policy that allowed posts which broke their own guidelines to remain up because of public interest.
During 2020 Mr Trump used Facebook to post a string of misleading information about Covid-19 and attacked racial justice protesters as “thugs.”
With criticism of the company’s approach to Mr Trump deepening, Facebook announced in June 2020 that it would put labels on posts that violated hate speech and other policies, even if they were from politicians such as Mr Trump.
And they committed to remove any posts which incited violence or voter suppression, regardless of newsworthiness.

But it was Mr Trump’s response to his own supporters attacking the Capitol on 6 January, in an attempt to block the certification of Joe Biden’s election victory, that finally brought about his ban.

Five people, including a police officer died, in the MAGA riot, and Mr Trump eventually posted a video on Facebook and Instagram urging his supporters to leave the Capitol and go home.

But infamously Mr Trump also took the opportunity to tell them: “We love you, you’re very special.”
After the video was posted, Facebook immediately suspended Mr Trump for 24 hours, and Mr Zuckerberg announced on 7 January that the ban was indefinite.
“We believe the risks of allowing the President to continue to use our service during this period are simply too great,” he said.

This is no noble fight to express your truth. T**** repeatedly violated the posting guidelines, he was warned, his posts were flagged, he responded by going to war over Section 230 of the Communications Act to get payback.

He's just an asshole troll.
Calling rioters "thugs" and telling people to "peacefully make their voices heard" isnt a violation of their policy. They said it was a violation, but obviously that isnt a violation. This clear bias and unfair treatment is why they will face extreme repercussions from the GOP the moment they have the power in Congress to do so. Anyone who thinks otherwise is fucking delusional.
You're not fooling me--I know exactly what he said both during the speech and afterward via video and tweet. He was adding fuel to the fire and he deserved to have his accounts suspended
Then post it. Show us what you think is a banible offense.

They have the right to decide who can be on their site. trump violated the rules over and over again. He made very bad choices so he should take personal responsibility, bad consequences comes with bad choices. He should have been taught that as a child.

Good, this will hurt Facebook. Im surprised they were dumb enough to do it, but you lefties are as dumb as they get.
Yeah, how dare a private firm decide what's in their best interest. Private enterprise...bah humbug.

I guess that doesn't apply to bakeries though if they happen to be Christian. And I never knew a business where it was "in their interest" to ban millions of accounts from speaking an opinion in a free society-- -- -- especially one that not one of them can prove is wrong.
You don't like that the law that bans bakeries from discriminating against a group of citizens? What part of the 14th Amendment of the US Constitution don't you get? And no...banning Rump isn't discrimination. Look up the term.

Right-wingers are so funny. They scream night and day that they love the Constitution and the laws of the land until it goes against them! LOL
It wasn't against the law for CITIZENS (key word) to not want to conduct their private property as they see fit.
In fact, PA laws trample on several constitutional rights for CITIZENS (again, key word)
Do you understand now?
Whats the difference

Yes, yes. "You didn't build that". We all owe our left nut to the government. Sorry, no.
when did I say that??

thats why I like the free market system better and have worked in it for 30 yrs,,
You're parroting the same excuses liberals use when they try to justify government intervention. If you don't like the corporate charter, we can talk. That can be changed. But for fuck's sake don't use it as an excuse for Big Brother.
I'd rather not have government intervention,, if FB would say they dont allow conservative POV then I would be fine with it,, but even their own people said they violated their own rules in banning trump,,

In 2015 when he was still only a candidate for the Republican presidential nomination, Mr Trump posted a video calling for a ban on Muslims entering the US.
Facebook refused to take it down and created the “newsworthiness” policy that allowed posts which broke their own guidelines to remain up because of public interest.
During 2020 Mr Trump used Facebook to post a string of misleading information about Covid-19 and attacked racial justice protesters as “thugs.”
With criticism of the company’s approach to Mr Trump deepening, Facebook announced in June 2020 that it would put labels on posts that violated hate speech and other policies, even if they were from politicians such as Mr Trump.
And they committed to remove any posts which incited violence or voter suppression, regardless of newsworthiness.

But it was Mr Trump’s response to his own supporters attacking the Capitol on 6 January, in an attempt to block the certification of Joe Biden’s election victory, that finally brought about his ban.

Five people, including a police officer died, in the MAGA riot, and Mr Trump eventually posted a video on Facebook and Instagram urging his supporters to leave the Capitol and go home.

But infamously Mr Trump also took the opportunity to tell them: “We love you, you’re very special.”
After the video was posted, Facebook immediately suspended Mr Trump for 24 hours, and Mr Zuckerberg announced on 7 January that the ban was indefinite.
“We believe the risks of allowing the President to continue to use our service during this period are simply too great,” he said.

This is no noble fight to express your truth. T**** repeatedly violated the posting guidelines, he was warned, his posts were flagged, he responded by going to war over Section 230 of the Communications Act to get payback.

Calling rioters "thugs" and telling people to "peacefully make their voices heard" isnt a violation of their policy. They said it was a violation, but obviously that isnt a violation. This clear bias and unfair treatment is why they will face extreme repercussions from the GOP the moment they have the power in Congress to do so. Anyone who thinks otherwise is fucking delusional.
You're not fooling me--I know exactly what he said both during the speech and afterward via video and tweet. He was adding fuel to the fire and he deserved to have his accounts suspended
If you've been living on a deserted island for the past year, I suggest you google it and get caught up. I'm not the research librarian around here.

Do you understand now?
Whats the difference

when did I say that??

She thinks "protest peacefully" is ban worthy because she is racist against orange people

Do you understand now?
Whats the difference

when did I say that??

If you've been living on a deserted island for the past year, I suggest you google it and get caught up. I'm not the research librarian around here.
Ive seen it, and so have you, which is why youre refusing to post his words because, you know how stupid your argument is going to sound once they are laid out for everyone to see. He never said anything that he should have been banned for.

A bannable offense is Trump claiming that he won an election that he clearly lost. Most democracies would have that 'put down' with one well placed bullet.

Leave it to rot and fester and America becomes at risk of losing its police to fascism.

Many police officers are already a risk of being swayed by a would-be fascist leader. Many became police officers because the job offers a possibility of acting out their tendencies toward violence.

Gun owners with a license to use them to kill people.

Look no further than the police or the military.
And fwiw, if you're looking for an arsonist, start looking at your local fire department.

A bannable offense is Trump claiming that he won an election that he clearly lost. Most democracies would have that 'put down' with one well placed bullet.

Leave it to rot and fester and America becomes at risk of losing its police to fascism.

Many police officers are already a risk of being swayed by a would-be fascist leader. Many became police officers because the job offers a possibility of acting out their tendencies toward violence.

And fwiw, if you're looking for an arsonist, start looking at your local fire department.
Dude is talking about being against fascism and says trump should have been killed for making unproven claims.
And OL thanked it.
Goddamn, you cant make this shit up :lol:

You leftists might be the antithesis of liberty and liberalism but you guys sure are hilarious.
The lack of intelligence, honesty and integrity makes a great laugh.
Thanks guys!
:lol:

Dude is talking about being against fascism and says trump should have been killed for making unproven claims.
And OL thanked it.
Goddamn, you cant make this shit up :lol:
The world would have perhaps avoided a world war if some brave German citizen been able to put a bullet in Hitler's head in 1936.

Once fascism is given the opportunity to get it's evil message being praised by millions, it's too late to stop fascism.

Biden has to move fast and he has to move big!

At least he understands what it's going to take to bring the American people back from the edge!
It's only a question of whether Trump's GOP confederates can stop Biden?

Does the rest of the world care? That's not any easy question. Sometimes, as with Nazi Germany, rock bottom must be reached first.

Do you understand now?
Whats the difference

when did I say that??

Bag Lady, everybody fools you. It was a noble act to stand up in defense of honest and fair elections. Never thought I'd live to see a presidential election defrauded. Kudos to the heroes at the Capitol who took it on the chin for liberty and integrity. Unlike you, I think my vote counts! I WANT my vote to count. I'd rather lose honestly than win by cheating, lying and stealing like you democrats-- -- worse, to put a brainless corrupted career twat like Bidden in office?
Until a week or two ago, I had you on ignore, but it doesn't surprise me one bit that you swallowed T****'s bullshit whole. Always knew you weren't as smart as you claim.

Trump lost fair and square. If there had been evidence of a malfunction of voting machines nationwide or a Democratic conspiracy to stuff mail in ballots and 60 judges bribed to ignore it, it would have been the biggest news story of the century and every news organization in the country would have been all over it. They'd sell their grandmothers for a story like that. IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.
Uh this is 2021 not 1960 etc. We have been compromised badly, but you choose to place your head in the laps of your Democrat handlers, uh in hopes that they will rock you to sleep while speaking sweet nothings in your ears. Wake up already.

Forum List

Back