Facebook Bans the Voice of Donald Trump

They just keep finding a new low

In other words,
Facebook says Trump can’t skirt its ban through daughter-in-law’s account

He tried the same shit when he was first banned. Lara took the campaign vids to other platforms where she has shared them. This is not really news.

Thanks for posting this...love when Jack Murphy is on Tim Pool.

This is just insane.

It must stop.
My wife started watching Tim a couple of years back and I finally got around to it. I can't say I agree with a lot of his ideology because I think he is having to "remake" himself as he goes along. It's a business decision, of course. Aside from the wishy-washy thing, he and his guests provide a perspective I'd never been exposed to. I had no idea how real the information war was or how much is at stake because of it. I take encouragement from how many new speech options are becoming available online. FB, Google, and Twatter are monsters today but by severely limiting political speech and not even trying to act as though they're unbiased, they are energizing entrepreneurs like Pool, Murphy, Luke Rudkowski... the list goes on. Unless our government truly goes full totalitarian, these data barons are going to see their power dwindle severely and they'll have done it to themselves.
I'm an old fart of 60 and had never heard of any of these young guns. Murphy is AWESOME! Kurt Schlichter has some powerful insights as well but he tends to temper the sometimes grim outlook with humor.
IMO, Zuck, Dorsey, and the various minions of Google will not prevail against the spread of free thought. They'll end like all other tyrants that preceded them. But for now, my, oh my, don't they have a high opinion of themselves?

They just keep finding a new low

Never had facebook, twitter or anything like that, and I'm damned glad that I don't. I don't feel a need to let everyone know when I take a crap, read a book, grill a steak, go hunting, fishing or whatever. I don't want to be a damned internet celebrity to my knuckle head friends. I loves my privacy in life. After what we've seen of the evilness flowing out of these platforms, then who in their right mind's would want to have anything to do with them ???

They have started banning anything anyone posts anything with his "voice".

Time to start regulating these obvious political entities.

Because he can't seem to tell even one truth. He's still agitating others and they are acting on those lies. He's a danger to everyone around him. Time for you to take that walk of shame.

Forum List

Back